most viewed right now
"I don't have to argue about how real I am" - Pusha T
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Reboot your router
5 comments
@tech

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #3761
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$17,434 | Props total: 11420 11420
 iSpeakGenius said:
All the ducking in this thread. sh*ts disgusting
Eat A d!ck n*gga
 5 years ago '05        #3762
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,395 | Props total: 1875 1875
Hoooooollyyyyyyyy That was the best 2K match I ever played

This dude on MyTeam was leading the whole way. Pissed me off because he was stealing my inbounds and drawing midcourt charges. ANYWAY, Q4 1 min left I was down by 7 (57-64), I make a couple of key stops and got the 3 to fall with Melo (60-64). 40 secs left he drives with Kobe, Ibaka blocks it, I go on the fast break with Westbrook, pass to Dough Christie for the open 3 (63-64).

By this point I thought, man, if I can get another stop, I'll have a shot at winning. 30 secs left, he dribbles around with Kobe, shoots, misses, I go on another fastbreak with Westbrook but miss a crucial layup I'm still down 63-64 with 10 secs left, he full court passes to J-Rich, gets greedy, shoots and misses. Dwight rebounds, passes to Melo with 3 secs left, I run, 1 sec left I'm near the corner with Larry Bird and Kobe in my face. I chuck a hail Mary fadeaway 2 with them literally JUMPING to block the shot. At this point, when I released the shot, the clock was down at 0.2 secs. Melo's fadeaway got him wayyyy near the right corner baseline, Bird and Kobe's palms right in Melo's face, the clock expires and the ball hits the back board and I make the shot. 65-64 with 0 secs left.

tl;dr version: I chucked a long 2 hail Mary with 0.2 secs left while I was down by 1 pt, Bird and Kobe in my face, I make the shot at the buzzer and win it
 5 years ago '12        #3763
iSpeakGenius 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,594 | Props total: 18 18
 eightytyson06 said:
Eat A d!ck n*gga
Jus keep duckin me you homo f*ggit. Weak a.ss lil boy too scared cause he know I'll knock his block off.

I hate a scary a.ss n*gga.
 5 years ago '06        #3764
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$12,264 | Props total: 3847 3847
I got Evan Turner in a pack. Sold him and bought Blake Griffin since they cost the same. Then I got Chandler Parsons and Dikembe in a pack. Sold Parsons and got Iggy.

Mark Price
Iggy
LeBron
Blake
Mutombo

Sam Cassell
Doug Christie
Vlade Divac

I really want that Ewing and Pippen though.
 5 years ago '12        #3765
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,407 | Props total: 1708 1708
^
WTF can't I get lucky and get a legend already.

How much VC did you have and spent for the packs to get those players Trap?
 5 years ago '12        #3766
BaconGod 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,337 | Props total: 769 769
 Left Hook said:

This dude on MyTeam was leading the whole way. Pissed me off because he was stealing my inbounds and drawing midcourt charges. ANYWAY, Q4 1 min left I was down by 7 (57-64), I make a couple of key stops and got the 3 to fall with Melo (60-64). 40 secs left he drives with Kobe, Ibaka blocks it, I go on the fast break with Westbrook, pass to Dough Christie for the open 3 (63-64).

By this point I thought, man, if I can get another stop, I'll have a shot at winning. 30 secs left, he dribbles around with Kobe, shoots, misses, I go on another fastbreak with Westbrook but miss a crucial layup I'm still down 63-64 with 10 secs left, he full court passes to J-Rich, gets greedy, shoots and misses. Dwight rebounds, passes to Melo with 3 secs left, I run, 1 sec left I'm near the corner with Larry Bird and Kobe in my face. I chuck a hail Mary fadeaway 2 with them literally JUMPING to block the shot. At this point, when I released the shot, the clock was down at 0.2 secs. Melo's fadeaway got him wayyyy near the right corner baseline, Bird and Kobe's palms right in Melo's face, the clock expires and the ball hits the back board and I make the shot. 65-64 with 0 secs left.

tl;dr version: I chucked a long 2 hail Mary with 0.2 secs left while I was down by 1 pt, Bird and Kobe in my face, I make the shot at the buzzer and win it
 5 years ago '06        #3767
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
 Kastanova said:
^
WTF can't I get lucky and get a legend already.

How much VC did you have and spent for the packs to get those players Trap?
This week I spent 30k. But I saw a video on youtube where you win two games, empty your lineup including coaches and jerseys, then buy packs that go in order like, Purple, Gold, Gold, and repeat.

Usually I would just save up 30k and get nothing. It took a long time to get Mark Price since he was my first classic gold player.

All the valuable players that I got since doing this method:

Deng worth 17k
Al Harrington worth 8k

Larry Nance
Sam Cassel

Evan Turner 15k (sold him and got Blake Griffin)
George Gervin

Chandler Parsons worth 18k (sold him and got Iggy)
Dikembe Mutombo
Anthony Randolph worth 5k

Each of these I spent 30k a piece on though. Also I get VC from just playing key games on My Career. I get over 1k vc every game.

Here is the vid. This guy plays on xbox and gets better players than I do. I play on ps3 and can never get a player worth over 90 overall.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Trap$tar; 04-21-2013 at 03:41 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #3768
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
I'm going to try this sh*t too.

[video - click to view]

. I'll probably do the 12 minute one later tonight.
 5 years ago '13        #3769
MIAMI 152 AVE 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,587 | Props total: 1724 1724
 pbballin said:
You had to get the code bruh.

some dude posted a way to get a free code for all-star weekend events, but I'm not sure where it's at now

2k didn't up grade for free on the day of the allstar game or rookie sophomore game ?
 5 years ago '12        #3770
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
Shout out to the cheeser I faced who won the game on bullsh*t last night in MyTeam.

n*gga had to do 3 things to win the game BARELY.
 04-22-2013, 08:18 PM         #3771
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Left Hook said:

did u get a new or something?
 5 years ago '12        #3772
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
you didn't send sh*t

WTF you lying too.

If your referring to tonight from 7-8 I stepped out but came back home and saw no reply...

Also I'm not sure you can send a request or game invite to someone whose not a friend....

So accept the friend request and get that a.ss beat.

Had 2 dudes quit on me today in Quick Match.

You can be the 3rd.
 5 years ago '05        #3773
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
 DrX said:
did u get a new or something?
A new? J. Cole won and you're still hurt over 220K #1 Billboard 2 years later Get over it
 04-23-2013, 03:56 PM         #3774
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Left Hook said:
A new? J. Cole won and you're still hurt over 220K #1 Billboard 2 years later Get over it
a new psn or screen name? but since u wanna get smart....u can get that work again...u remember that nets vs knicks game...that was back when i wasnt even that good.....
 5 years ago '06        #3775
itzadirtyworld 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,614 | Props total: 1117 1117
 Legit1 said:
Just dropped 51 in my team with Patty Mills vs this n*gga with a team of all stars

n*gga had Melo, Steph Curry, Demarcus Cousins, etc....
im tryna tell you

im runnin dudes off the court with tyshaun taylor and orlando johnson

all until i faced this bullsh*t here

[pic - click to view]

i got that bum mark bryant in a pack and said what the heck lemme start this fool dude was getting bullied down low by noah and bosh lebron dunked on him 3 times straight i was heated i sold him back for 500 after that game
 5 years ago '06        #3776
itzadirtyworld 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,614 | Props total: 1117 1117
ghost whats yo psn ima be runnin round ten
 04-23-2013, 06:39 PM         #3777
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghost Writer said:
X gave me that work last night with the wizards. This guy be k!lling my 2k ego.
naw its all good, i been playing with them for a while now....ghost u play str8 up

respect.....all these other suckers play zone... *coughs* that bi*chass soraci

i whooped his a.ss so many times, he was about to cry over the mic
 5 years ago '05        #3778
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
 DrX said:
a new psn or screen name? but since u wanna get smart....u can get that work again...u remember that nets vs knicks game...that was back when i wasnt even that good.....
My bad I created a new PSN. Old one wouldn't connect to 2K servers

itzadirtyworld said:
im tryna tell you

im runnin dudes off the court with tyshaun taylor and orlando johnson

all until i faced this bullsh*t here

[pic - click to view]

i got that bum mark bryant in a pack and said what the heck lemme start this fool dude was getting bullied down low by noah and bosh lebron dunked on him 3 times straight i was heated i sold him back for 500 after that game
I played some dude who had, wait for it:

Starters
CP3
Kobe
KD
LeBron
Dwight

Bench
Magic
Bird
MJ
Shaq
Iggy
Dirk
Havlicek

Got him by 30 pts with my cheese team of
Westbrook
Harden
Melo
Ibaka
Dwight

Last edited by Left Hook; 04-23-2013 at 09:06 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #3779
MP 53 heat pts53
space
space
$26,181 | Props total: 9673 9673
i got to the 4th seed last nite on myteam one dudes lineup was this:

Starters
curry
lebron
durant
melo
howard

Bench
kobe
harden
cp3
griffin
duncan
westbrook
rose

dude wasnt a cheeser or anything the game was close until i went on a run in the 4th and he quit

myteam

Starters
mike dunleavy (pops)
drazen petrovic
lbj
otis thorpe
mcgee

Bench
selby
wesley johnson
sean elliot
t-rob
rick mahorn
pachulia
sam perkins

5 years ago '05        #3780
MP 53 heat pts53
space
space
$26,181 | Props total: 9673 9673
theres no way i would spend 100,000 vc on my starting lineup nobody is worth it to me but lebron . i probably would buy iggy for my defensive lineup thats about it and demarcus cousins maybe.
Home      

most viewed right now
#bigbreasttwitter
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
46 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1334 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are California’s Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
111 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar — he broke into her hom..
47 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is this a real pawg?
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy