most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Shaking it with no draws on
5 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #3761
lilbeast 129 heat pts129
space
space
$5,772 | Props total: 749 749
Whos on xbox?
 5 years ago '11        #3762
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,923 | Props total: 1653 1653
my n*ggas...........I CANNOT get Novak's shot down for the life of me!

I pick the Knicks when I see someone is LA or OKC, I've missed maybe 30 wide open shots with this dude in the past 3 games
 5 years ago '10        #3763
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,755 | Props total: 8685 8685
ayyyyy i never ran with knicks and used him and decided to today i seen he was a 52 is he that bad or injured
 5 years ago '11        #3764
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
space
He just that bad, can't do sh*t but hit 3's....I can't even play dude if he not hitting 3's. He missing point blank layups. Look at all his ratings next time....n*gga has an A in Outside, rest is D D+ D- D- D- C-
 5 years ago '11        #3765
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104 OP
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
Game is fake as fu*k I swear
 5 years ago '12        #3766
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,234 | Props total: 1391 1391
 Ghost Writer said:
Zones in team up?
Yup my dude... sh*t is sad out here

but what's worst is my game right now

Guy is using a LAG SWITCH ON ME so I can't score or do sh*t on Offense yet its fine when he's on offense?

fu*king f*ggots hate sh*t like this.

I don't even care that his lineup has

Bill Russel, Lebron, Magic, Dell Curry Horrace Grant.

It's the fact that I can't play on offense because there's always lag and same thing on defense at times.

lockblackness

funny how he has no lag but i do when i shoot
 5 years ago '06        #3767
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,883 | Props total: 2718 2718
 Kastanova said:
Yup my dude... sh*t is sad out here

but what's worst is my game right now

Guy is using a LAG SWITCH ON ME so I can't score or do sh*t on Offense yet its fine when he's on offense?

fu*king f*ggots hate sh*t like this.

I don't even care that his lineup has

Bill Russel, Lebron, Magic, Dell Curry Horrace Grant.

It's the fact that I can't play on offense because there's always lag and same thing on defense at times.

lockblackness

funny how he has no lag but i do when i shoot
My only lost happened to me like that too and the fact that this f*ggot made every contested jumper including threes.

A lot of the time I had the ball it starts to lag then it "magically" goes away during his possession.
 5 years ago '11        #3768
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
space
Ah man, I love messing with these punk a.ss dudes

I can take a lot of sh*t, but I HATE when a n*gga gets a dunk...he wants to pause and watch the replay.

After that I shut him down, started throwing alleys and dunking non-stop....Replayed about 4 of em, then hit a fade-away 3 replayed that, he had enough at that point and quit
 5 years ago '12        #3769
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
space
$20,819 | Props total: 1738 1738
 pbballin said:
Ah man, I love messing with these punk a.ss dudes

I can take a lot of sh*t, but I HATE when a n*gga gets a dunk...he wants to pause and watch the replay.

After that I shut him down, started throwing alleys and dunking non-stop....Replayed about 4 of em, then hit a fade-away 3 replayed that, he had enough at that point and quit
 Ghost Writer said:
Nothing elevates my game more than a f*ggot pausing the game to show a replay of him crossing me over or dunking on me in the first quarter while he's up by 2.

I go ham on those dudes. I'd say 99% of them quit because I just immediately get on my A game and shut them out.

I hate it even more when they replay a crossover or some sh*t because I ALWAYS guard the ball handler so it's not really that difficult to cross me over. If I played off ball like the f*ggot showing the replay he wouldn't be crossing nobody over.
Nothing gets me amped more than n*ggas who do that sh*t in the first minute when they're up by 2. I just slow the game down, start locking them down, and put the mic on to remind them of how garbage they are
 04-12-2013, 05:37 PM         #3770
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i can vouch for ghost....he plays the game the right way....hes the only cat here that dont play zone
 5 years ago '08        #3771
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,475 | Props total: 571 571
 Ghost Writer said:
Nothing elevates my game more than a f*ggot pausing the game to show a replay of him crossing me over or dunking on me in the first quarter while he's up by 2.

I go ham on those dudes. I'd say 99% of them quit because I just immediately get on my A game and shut them out.

I hate it even more when they replay a crossover or some sh*t because I ALWAYS guard the ball handler so it's not really that difficult to cross me over. If I played off ball like the f*ggot showing the replay he wouldn't be crossing nobody over.
That sh*t is the biggest bunch of BS on 2K. n*ggas replay over and over again or with 2.2 seconds left they just wanna leave the game paused. I hate to lose too and sometimes I can be a bad loser but I still take my L if it comes to it.
 5 years ago '12        #3772
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
 Trap$tar said:
My only lost happened to me like that too and the fact that this f*ggot made every contested jumper including threes.

A lot of the time I had the ball it starts to lag then it "magically" goes away during his possession.
that sh*t pissed me off because I was down by 16 going into the 4th and dude must have felt comfortable that he was going to win because there wasn't anymore lag for awhile...

Lemme tell you Trap...

as soon as I make a comeback and go on a 8-2 run and come within 8pts he calls a timeout then all of a sudden the lag is back

Also wtf is up with defense on MyTeam? How the fu*k is it that I can't get to the 3pt line in time or get the block or contested shot when I jump...but the n*gga can go 6 for 8 from 8 with Dell Curry
 04-12-2013, 07:31 PM         #3773
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im k!lling dudes with the wizards

i beat a good player ...he had okc and played zone...lol i craved him up in the paint.... bragged and showed replays....he was pissed
 5 years ago '11        #3774
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
space
 DrX said:
im k!lling dudes with the wizards

i beat a good player ...he had okc and played zone...lol i craved him up in the paint.... bragged and showed replays....he was pissed

lol funny you said that.....Just started using the Wizards 3-0 with them.

Wall's handles

Got Ariza up there shooting like bird too! lol Okafor bum a.ss actually nice up there too
 5 years ago '13        #3775
tredub 64 heat pts64
space
space
$7,929 | Props total: 2623 2623
 pbballin said:
my n*ggas...........I CANNOT get Novak's shot down for the life of me!

I pick the Knicks when I see someone is LA or OKC, I've missed maybe 30 wide open shots with this dude in the past 3 games
its a catch and shoot release just hold the button for a quick sec and release you dont actually have to hold it down
 5 years ago '08        #3776
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50
space
space
$6,674 | Props total: 397 397
So I'm playing myteam in a laggy game I'm up 20 at a home game and the guy either signed out or disconnected and the game gave me an L. I played another game, bad lag, the guy's pause timer runs out out --I didn't feel like playing another lag game so I didn't restart his timer. I get back to the screen, it gives me another L. I start another game, no lag, I run up the score, the guy signs out or disconnects and I get another L.

I just can't with 2k.

This is what happens when a company has a monopoly in a market, the games decline in quality. It doesn't have to be EA but someone has to drop another basketball game in the next gen.
 5 years ago '06        #3777
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
 Kastanova said:
that sh*t pissed me off because I was down by 16 going into the 4th and dude must have felt comfortable that he was going to win because there wasn't anymore lag for awhile...

Lemme tell you Trap...

as soon as I make a comeback and go on a 8-2 run and come within 8pts he calls a timeout then all of a sudden the lag is back

Also wtf is up with defense on MyTeam? How the fu*k is it that I can't get to the 3pt line in time or get the block or contested shot when I jump...but the n*gga can go 6 for 8 from 8 with Dell Curry
That's the same sh*t that happened to me. I came back and took the lead in the third and the lag came back and he eventually got his double digit lead back. Contested shots going in and lag when I'm on offense. On top of that I was missing "A" with all green everything shots.

Finally got my first legend in My Team though. Had 11k VC to spend tonight. Got nothing but sh*t players except for Kirelenko who I sold for 17k then I kept buying gold packs and Mark Price popped out. Going to play my first match tomorrow. My lineup is

Price/Don't know yet
Drazen Petrovic/Doug Christie (Knicks version)
Gerald Green/Brandon Rush
Kris Humphries/ Don't know yet
Javale/ Don't know yet

Since I'm VC broke I'm probably going to limit my Salary even more. I don't know how good players are in the default seeding but I think I will be alright.

Last edited by Trap$tar; 04-13-2013 at 02:34 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #3778
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50
space
space
$6,674 | Props total: 397 397
I'm so happy I haven't seen anyone use petrovic online yet, it's just creepy as fu*k having him in the game. It really bothered me when he passed, I remember when he was actually playing for the nets. It's strange seeing him on the court next to CP3.
 5 years ago '06        #3779
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
 RokkyRok said:
I'm so happy I haven't seen anyone use petrovic online yet, it's just creepy as fu*k having him in the game. It really bothered me when he passed, I remember when he was actually playing for the nets. It's strange seeing him on the court next to CP3.
Yea he was finally balling out in New Jersey too. He didn't get any playing time with the Blazers but he was putting up 20+ points per game. Dude can shoot in this game though.

Honestly, this game needs more diversity with the legendary teams. We don't really need 5-6 Bulls teams, 3 tops, Jordan's rookie year, one from the first three peat, and one from the second three peat. Get rid of that 94 Rockets and put the 95 version instead. Gimmie a Barkley Suns team, Reggie's Pacers when they went to the finals, and that 2001 Bucks team with Ray Allen, Sam Cassel, and Big Dogg. (I can think of more famous teams but not championship teams that I would love to play with.)

Also I always wondered for the longest but why are Webber, Kareem, and Erving not in the game?
 5 years ago '12        #3780
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
^
Wasn't Kareem originally in the game? And then they took him out or something?

I swore I played with him outside of that mode
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop