Official NBA 2k13 Disscussion Thread

most viewed right now
 147
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
83 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 87
Video inside Yo.. this SWATTing sh-t is HILARIOUS :dead2:
122 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 82
Image(s) inside Someone get F.B.I. Director James B. Comey on the line now!
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 66
Cardi B Speech But She Only Makes Weird Noises
35 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #3681
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,249 | Props total: 3816 3816
Does anyone know when we can buy and sell injured players? Because I have some people to sell like Marvin Williams, Boobie Gibson, and Brandon Rush. I also want to buy Kobe and Rose.


Last edited by Trap$tar; 04-14-2013 at 03:40 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #3682
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
avatar space
space
$16,389 | Props total: 1691 1691
^
I doubt will be able to until July when the NBA Season is over.

 Trap$tar said:
Damn, 92 points? My highest was 65 in three quarters before the guy quit. What's your starting lineup? I just bought Durant tonight because I was tired spending 15k plus and not getting anything of value. I still have yet to play a game though and my boy told me that there are nothing but bad teams on the default seeding.

I'm only 10-1 in quick match but I have been beating people with good records. Got this one n*gga heated after I beat his cheesy a.ss all he did was a step back jumper with Melo all game. He was like 120-10 or something and he kept spamming me invites.


I think I can tell which people played NBA Live 05 with all the cherry picking that they try to do. I use to do that cherry pick cheese and average over 90-100 points with Kobe and T-Mac.
Starting lineup with Sig Skills:

PG - Lebron (Floor General, Scraper, Lockdown Defender)
SG - Terrance Ross (Highlight Reel)
SF - Melo (Corner Specialist, Bruiser, Closer aka 4th Q)
PF - Thomas Robinson (Hustle Points, Brick Wall)
C - McGee (Brick Wall, Bruiser)

Bench:
6th Man Gerald Green (Highlight Film, Scraper)
Marco Beleneli (Corner Specialist)
Gary Neal (Corner Specialist)
Marcus Thrornton (Ankle Breaker)
Blatche
Mozgrav
Austin Daye

My front court out rebounds peoples legends like Bill Russel, Wilt, and Dwight & co.

Plus when I play on MyTeam I like to slow down the tempo and look for good balanced shots, not to mention efficient ones at that as well.

But that doesn't mean I don't get my Fast Break game on either

Lebron on the fast break with a defender ahead of me with a trailing Melo.

Kick to Melo for the open 3

Net!
 04-14-2013, 10:44 AM         #3683
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this n*gga here

gonna have enough to buy another big name in a bit, got over 20k might go with melo, but maybe bron would be a better person to partner with brook to have a secondary rock handler
 5 years ago '12        #3684
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
avatar space
space
$16,389 | Props total: 1691 1691
 Tha Problum said:
this n*gga here

gonna have enough to buy another big name in a bit, got over 20k might go with melo, but maybe bron would be a better person to partner with brook to have a secondary rock handler
Funny thing is I got my players legit though

Too many hours in a.ssociation mode playing those 12 minute quarters and getting 790VC for each one. I played at least 20 games in that damn mode. And still got 3 more games to play in the Finals

But for me I went with Melo first and saved some more VC and went with Lebron as a extra piece to create for others.

My Melo & Bron combo is too deadly

You gotta choose if your going to stop me from getting to the rim with Bron, or guard Melo who can hit any shot anywhere.

If you need offense go with Melo.

If you need one to create for others go with Bron plus he can hit the J.
 5 years ago '05        #3685
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,395 | Props total: 1875 1875
I just started this MyTeam business. I had like 15,000 VC and $10 in my PSN wallet, so I decided to use what I had in my PSN towards VC (lol, don't judge).

It seems like people quit every time I'm up by 10+ by half time. Problem is, since I bought a lot of good players, I have to pay 350VC every time I play. Is there any way around this? Why would I pay 350VC just to play half a match without getting the W against a quitter?

Oh, and lineup is:

PG Chris Paul
SG JR Smith
SF Kevin Durant
PF Serge Ibaka
C Andre Drummond

I'll replace Drummond with someone else once I get my VC back up lol.


Last edited by Left Hook; 04-14-2013 at 12:18 PM..
 04-14-2013, 12:15 PM         #3686
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this n*gga is cherrypicking me to death, its so fu*kin annoying
 5 years ago '04        #3687
dj X 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$18,986 | Props total: 7266 7266
What's worse -- Being lead passed or cherry picked to death?



I started up an offline a.ssociation and I swear that the game is just so fluid for my cpu opponent.

Can't run a fast break because my teammates always stop at the half-court line. I don't even want to discuss the rebounding issues
 5 years ago '12        #3688
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
avatar space
space
$16,389 | Props total: 1691 1691
 Left Hook said:
I just started this MyTeam business. I had like 15,000 VC and $10 in my PSN wallet, so I decided to use what I had in my PSN towards VC (lol, don't judge).

It seems like people quit every time I'm up by 10+ by half time. Problem is, since I bought a lot of good players, I have to pay 350VC every time I play. Is there any way around this? Why would I pay 350VC just to play half a match without getting the W against a quitter?

Oh, and lineup is:

PG Chris Paul
SG JR Smith
SF Kevin Durant
PF Serge Ibaka
C Andre Drummond

I'll replace Drummond with someone else once I get my VC back up lol.
Damn that's a cheap a.ss VC you paying

don't apply sig skills if you want to pay a cheap price for your games.

My starting lineup alone costs me probably 1000VC

They need to let you remove skill sigs to bring the price cheaper.

But looking at your front court its pretty good but I'd of replaced KD with Melo instead personally, since Melo is a hot spot from anywhere.

But as far as Drummond goes.

Go get yourself McGee he should be cheap VC wise. McGee and or Thomas Robinson.

Your rebounding will be much better after that.
 5 years ago '06        #3689
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,249 | Props total: 3816 3816
 Kastanova said:
^
I doubt will be able to until July when the NBA Season is over.



Starting lineup with Sig Skills:

PG - Lebron (Floor General, Scraper, Lockdown Defender)
SG - Terrance Ross (Highlight Reel)
SF - Melo (Corner Specialist, Bruiser, Closer aka 4th Q)
PF - Thomas Robinson (Hustle Points, Brick Wall)
C - McGee (Brick Wall, Bruiser)

Bench:
6th Man Gerald Green (Highlight Film, Scraper)
Marco Beleneli (Corner Specialist)
Gary Neal (Corner Specialist)
Marcus Thrornton (Ankle Breaker)
Blatche
Mozgrav
Austin Daye

My front court out rebounds peoples legends like Bill Russel, Wilt, and Dwight & co.

Plus when I play on MyTeam I like to slow down the tempo and look for good balanced shots, not to mention efficient ones at that as well.

But that doesn't mean I don't get my Fast Break game on either

Lebron on the fast break with a defender ahead of me with a trailing Melo.

Kick to Melo for the open 3

Net!
Only two golds like me.

You have the same frontcourt as me but Humphries rebounding and mid range is better than Thomas Robinson so I went with him.

McGee only cost me 441 VC so I bought him. He worth in the 900s now.

Also that is an expensive as team with all those sig skills. I'm not using those.

I'm going to start buying some good bronze players so I don't raise up my salary.

You really like Melo more than Durant? I might try him out, I just went with Durant because both LeBron and Kobe are locked and Durant has better handles than Melo.

Also if you want to get rid of sig skills just sell your players and buy them back.

And another thing, what you mean by you got your VC legit? Some people don't? I like playing only key games in MyCareer I get anywhere from 500-1200 VC per game. Going to finish the finals and I might get a lot from all the season goals.


Last edited by Trap$tar; 04-14-2013 at 02:07 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #3690
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
avatar space
space
$16,389 | Props total: 1691 1691
 Trap$tar said:
Only two golds like me.

You have the same frontcourt as me but Humphries rebounding and mid range is better than Thomas Robinson so I went with him.

McGee only cost me 441 VC so I bought him. He worth in the 900s now.

Also that is an expensive as team with all those sig skills. I'm not using those.

I'm going to start buying some good bronze players so I don't raise up my salary.

You really like Melo more than Durant? I might try him out, I just went with Durant because both LeBron and Kobe are locked and Durant has better handles than Melo.

Also if you want to get rid of sig skills just sell your players and buy them back.

And another thing, what you mean by you got your VC legit? Some people don't? I like playing only key games in MyCareer I get anywhere from 500-1200 VC per game. Going to finish the finals and I might get a lot from all the season goals.
There's good bronze players?

But def like Melo better then KD when it comes to being a 1-2 punch with Bron. I just think Melos release is easier then KD's. One thing I do like about KD is that he does power through the defenders if I were to attack.

I hardly dribble with Melo unless its the last 24 of the quarter, or there's nothing available for other players. But usually I let Bron handle the PG duties.

For some reason I feel like when I have Melo & Bron they're so in sync together and have real chemistry on my team just like they did in the Olympics.

And ehh i could sell them back to the Market but I'm like what's the point? It helps my game a little bit.

If the person costs more than 2000VC then I ain't fn with it unless its a big star

Which reminds me, need to sell Thornton and get another big like Hump.

Also need to get more VC, I got like 325
 5 years ago '06        #3691
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,249 | Props total: 3816 3816
Why you laughin' at them Bronze players. JJ Redd!ck is a beast. Nikola Vucevic can grab them boards and be a good backup. It's not really smart having a bench full of gold and silver players since they won't get that much burn in a game. How much is Thornton?

Also I agree with you on KD's release. I am horrible with him in teamup ever since 2k12. But I have been using the Thunder in quick match and I have been getting all greens with his shot lately but I may have to try out Melo again. Haven't used the Knicks since I got my first win in Quick Match rank.

I really wanted Kevin Martin because that n*gga's release is easy except free throws and he seems to never miss wide open jumpers but only problem is he is a gold player.
 5 years ago '12        #3692
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
avatar space
space
$16,389 | Props total: 1691 1691
Whenever I look at the Bronze screen they never really have anyone good. Never knew that Nikola was in it, nor Redd!ck.

Thornton when I got him was I believe 1000VC.

And yeah I don't eff with having all gold and silver people on the team, but then again I make adjustments if I see someone is either in foul trouble or not producing. So one lineup I might run with is:

Bron
Marco
Green
Daye
Blatche

Kick it out to Marco for the 3 Green for the Oop, Blatche for the post up game and more.

Or run

Gary Neal
Thornton
Gerald Green
Melo
Mozgrav

I adjust.

I do however find it funny when I face people who have all these players but have no clue how to use them. How do you not post up with your Center or all you can do is cut with him? That puzzles me
 5 years ago '08        #3693
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$6,316 | Props total: 7289 7289
Tony Allen and Harrison Barnes are also good bronze players
 5 years ago '05        #3694
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,395 | Props total: 1875 1875
 Kastanova said:
Damn that's a cheap a.ss VC you paying

don't apply sig skills if you want to pay a cheap price for your games.

My starting lineup alone costs me probably 1000VC

They need to let you remove skill sigs to bring the price cheaper.

But looking at your front court its pretty good but I'd of replaced KD with Melo instead personally, since Melo is a hot spot from anywhere.

But as far as Drummond goes.

Go get yourself McGee he should be cheap VC wise. McGee and or Thomas Robinson.

Your rebounding will be much better after that.
I realised I didn't apply my Sig Skills + Att Boosts earlier. Now it costs 875VC to play I'll pick up T-Rob once I get more VC, though
 5 years ago '05        #3695
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,395 | Props total: 1875 1875
Man, who DOESN'T quit on MyTeam? Y'all online players are pathetic af. Just finish the game. I spent 800VC to play the game, not quit by Q3, smh. I tried to make it easier on him by purposely missing shots/committing dumb TOs by way of the stupidest bounce passes just so he'd stick around. He kept missing his shots and just never got it going. I was up by 25 by Q3 (55-30) and I didn't even use KD or CP3 much.

JR 22,3,3,2 steals (4 3s on 9-13 FG)
KD 14,2,2,1 block (4 3s on 5-8 FG)
CP3 8,2,5,1 steal (2 3s on 3-5 FG)

Oh yeah, I made 11 of 15 3PT attempts

Just play though, seriously
 5 years ago '12        #3696
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
avatar space
space
$16,389 | Props total: 1691 1691
I'm 4th seed right now, and need to get more VC to play games

I'm not trying to play 12 minute quarters though for that 700+VC
 5 years ago '05        #3697
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,395 | Props total: 1875 1875
 Ghost Writer said:
^what seed you in?
8th and I can't move past it because everyone keeps quitting. Played 4 matches today, all 4 quit before Q4. Including literally a guy I played a minute ago. Not saying I'm a 2K god, but you played me before man, I play legit. I don't do spin moves all day and I don't steal spam/draw random charges, etc. I play fair. It's retarded how people can just quit, smh.
 5 years ago '12        #3698
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
avatar space
space
$16,389 | Props total: 1691 1691
 Left Hook said:
8th and I can't move past it because everyone keeps quitting. Played 4 matches today, all 4 quit before Q4. Including literally a guy I played a minute ago. Not saying I'm a 2K god, but you played me before man, I play legit. I don't do spin moves all day and I don't steal spam/draw random charges, etc. I play fair. It's retarded how people can just quit, smh.
You should only need 3 more wins and your out the 8th seed. That's what happened to me.

When people quit, you get a win and start to get closer to advancing.
 5 years ago '12        #3699
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
avatar space
space
$16,389 | Props total: 1691 1691
 Ghost Writer said:
You getting close to getting Larry
Niceeeeeeeee!

I got Danny Ainge when I last moved up (or maybe got him in a pack) and Charles Smith was in y last one I think
 5 years ago '08        #3700
AC_89 236 heat pts236
space
avatar space
space
$42,624 | Props total: 18981 18981
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 53
Video inside Savage: Chick Tells Her Husband She's Cheating On Him & He Thinks She's..
42 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 53
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
57 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside Look im not into BBWs but dayum now i might if they look like her!
57 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Playboi Carti gets exposed
130 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Big t1ttied Korean rapper ready for all the smoke
85 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside 6ix9ine smashing and impregnating every girl in America
77 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
142 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
bad bi-ch she's so thick, I don't even need a pill
13 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy