Official NBA 2k13 Disscussion Thread

most viewed right now
 115
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 87
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
218 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 74
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
46 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 60
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
118 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #3661
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$21,318 | Props total: 2576 2576
 pbballin said:
Ah man, I love messing with these punk a.ss dudes


I can take a lot of sh*t, but I HATE when a n*gga gets a dunk...he wants to pause and watch the replay.


After that I shut him down, started throwing alleys and dunking non-stop....Replayed about 4 of em, then hit a fade-away 3 replayed that, he had enough at that point and quit
 Ghost Writer said:
Nothing elevates my game more than a f*ggot pausing the game to show a replay of him crossing me over or dunking on me in the first quarter while he's up by 2.

I go ham on those dudes. I'd say 99% of them quit because I just immediately get on my A game and shut them out.

I hate it even more when they replay a crossover or some sh*t because I ALWAYS guard the ball handler so it's not really that difficult to cross me over. If I played off ball like the f*ggot showing the replay he wouldn't be crossing nobody over.
Nothing gets me amped more than n*ggas who do that sh*t in the first minute when they're up by 2. I just slow the game down, start locking them down, and put the mic on to remind them of how garbage they are
 04-12-2013, 04:37 PM         #3662
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i can vouch for ghost....he plays the game the right way....hes the only cat here that dont play zone
 5 years ago '08        #3663
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,920 | Props total: 1348 1348
 Ghost Writer said:
Nothing elevates my game more than a f*ggot pausing the game to show a replay of him crossing me over or dunking on me in the first quarter while he's up by 2.

I go ham on those dudes. I'd say 99% of them quit because I just immediately get on my A game and shut them out.

I hate it even more when they replay a crossover or some sh*t because I ALWAYS guard the ball handler so it's not really that difficult to cross me over. If I played off ball like the f*ggot showing the replay he wouldn't be crossing nobody over.
That sh*t is the biggest bunch of BS on 2K. n*ggas replay over and over again or with 2.2 seconds left they just wanna leave the game paused. I hate to lose too and sometimes I can be a bad loser but I still take my L if it comes to it.
 5 years ago '12        #3664
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
avatar space
space
$16,398 | Props total: 1706 1706
 Trap$tar said:
My only lost happened to me like that too and the fact that this f*ggot made every contested jumper including threes.

A lot of the time I had the ball it starts to lag then it "magically" goes away during his possession.
that sh*t pissed me off because I was down by 16 going into the 4th and dude must have felt comfortable that he was going to win because there wasn't anymore lag for awhile...

Lemme tell you Trap...

as soon as I make a comeback and go on a 8-2 run and come within 8pts he calls a timeout then all of a sudden the lag is back

Also wtf is up with defense on MyTeam? How the fu*k is it that I can't get to the 3pt line in time or get the block or contested shot when I jump...but the n*gga can go 6 for 8 from 8 with Dell Curry
 04-12-2013, 06:31 PM         #3665
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im k!lling dudes with the wizards

i beat a good player ...he had okc and played zone...lol i craved him up in the paint.... bragged and showed replays....he was pissed
 5 years ago '11        #3666
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$10,212 | Props total: 2134 2134
 DrX said:
im k!lling dudes with the wizards

i beat a good player ...he had okc and played zone...lol i craved him up in the paint.... bragged and showed replays....he was pissed

lol funny you said that.....Just started using the Wizards 3-0 with them.


Wall's handles



Got Ariza up there shooting like bird too! lol Okafor bum a.ss actually nice up there too
 5 years ago '13        #3667
tredub 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$7,929 | Props total: 2625 2625
 pbballin said:
my n*ggas...........I CANNOT get Novak's shot down for the life of me!


I pick the Knicks when I see someone is LA or OKC, I've missed maybe 30 wide open shots with this dude in the past 3 games
its a catch and shoot release just hold the button for a quick sec and release you dont actually have to hold it down
 5 years ago '08        #3668
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$6,676 | Props total: 401 401
So I'm playing myteam in a laggy game I'm up 20 at a home game and the guy either signed out or disconnected and the game gave me an L. I played another game, bad lag, the guy's pause timer runs out out --I didn't feel like playing another lag game so I didn't restart his timer. I get back to the screen, it gives me another L. I start another game, no lag, I run up the score, the guy signs out or disconnects and I get another L.

.
I just can't with 2k.

This is what happens when a company has a monopoly in a market, the games decline in quality. It doesn't have to be EA but someone has to drop another basketball game in the next gen.
 5 years ago '06        #3669
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,260 | Props total: 3839 3839
 Kastanova said:
that sh*t pissed me off because I was down by 16 going into the 4th and dude must have felt comfortable that he was going to win because there wasn't anymore lag for awhile...

Lemme tell you Trap...

as soon as I make a comeback and go on a 8-2 run and come within 8pts he calls a timeout then all of a sudden the lag is back

Also wtf is up with defense on MyTeam? How the fu*k is it that I can't get to the 3pt line in time or get the block or contested shot when I jump...but the n*gga can go 6 for 8 from 8 with Dell Curry
That's the same sh*t that happened to me. I came back and took the lead in the third and the lag came back and he eventually got his double digit lead back. Contested shots going in and lag when I'm on offense. On top of that I was missing "A" with all green everything shots.

Finally got my first legend in My Team though. Had 11k VC to spend tonight. Got nothing but sh*t players except for Kirelenko who I sold for 17k then I kept buying gold packs and Mark Price popped out. Going to play my first match tomorrow. My lineup is

Price/Don't know yet
Drazen Petrovic/Doug Christie (Knicks version)
Gerald Green/Brandon Rush
Kris Humphries/ Don't know yet
Javale/ Don't know yet

Since I'm VC broke I'm probably going to limit my Salary even more. I don't know how good players are in the default seeding but I think I will be alright.


Last edited by Trap$tar; 04-13-2013 at 01:34 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #3670
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$6,676 | Props total: 401 401
I'm so happy I haven't seen anyone use petrovic online yet, it's just creepy as fu*k having him in the game. It really bothered me when he passed, I remember when he was actually playing for the nets. It's strange seeing him on the court next to CP3.
 5 years ago '06        #3671
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,260 | Props total: 3839 3839
 RokkyRok said:
I'm so happy I haven't seen anyone use petrovic online yet, it's just creepy as fu*k having him in the game. It really bothered me when he passed, I remember when he was actually playing for the nets. It's strange seeing him on the court next to CP3.
Yea he was finally balling out in New Jersey too. He didn't get any playing time with the Blazers but he was putting up 20+ points per game. Dude can shoot in this game though.

Honestly, this game needs more diversity with the legendary teams. We don't really need 5-6 Bulls teams, 3 tops, Jordan's rookie year, one from the first three peat, and one from the second three peat. Get rid of that 94 Rockets and put the 95 version instead. Gimmie a Barkley Suns team, Reggie's Pacers when they went to the finals, and that 2001 Bucks team with Ray Allen, Sam Cassel, and Big Dogg. (I can think of more famous teams but not championship teams that I would love to play with.)

Also I always wondered for the longest but why are Webber, Kareem, and Erving not in the game?
 5 years ago '12        #3672
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
avatar space
space
$16,398 | Props total: 1706 1706
^
Wasn't Kareem originally in the game? And then they took him out or something?

I swore I played with him outside of that mode
 5 years ago '06        #3673
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,260 | Props total: 3839 3839
 Kastanova said:
^
Wasn't Kareem originally in the game? And then they took him out or something?

I swore I played with him outside of that mode
I thought I saw him when I first bought the game too. But you can check for yourself. Not on the Bucks or Lakers teams and his name from the record books is blanked out.
 5 years ago '11        #3674
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$10,212 | Props total: 2134 2134
If any of y'all cats play on 360 add me, UNCtarheelsblue
 5 years ago '12        #3675
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
avatar space
space
$16,398 | Props total: 1706 1706
 pbballin said:
If any of y'all cats play on 360 add me, UNCtarheelsblue
not even going to bother, we never get a chance to run

and word Trap
 5 years ago '11        #3676
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$10,212 | Props total: 2134 2134
 Kastanova said:
not even going to bother, we never get a chance to run

and word Trap

I remember, tried like 4 times one day and then again another day! lol sh*t might work now man....might have been mines. My nat was at moderate, sh*t is open now.
 04-13-2013, 06:49 PM         #3677
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
myteam is cheese...i dont why play that...i been to the first seed twice....dudes cheese non stop
 5 years ago '06        #3678
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,260 | Props total: 3839 3839
 Kastanova said:
not even going to bother, we never get a chance to run

and word Trap
It's sad too because the Kings team can be so much better with Webber. Me and my boy like to run classic team match ups sometimes and even though I know C Webb isn't on the team I still chose them because they have some good ball handlers and shooters.

n*ggas got Samurai Scott Pollard as the starting PF instead of C-Webb.
 5 years ago '12        #3679
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
avatar space
space
$16,398 | Props total: 1706 1706
^
Nope not for me, and word Trap.

I wanted to Sky Hook with Cap the other day when I faced 80 on here.

PS: Was on MyTeam earlier and gave this guy that work.


[pic - click to view]


^
What's sad about that part is if you take away all my 3's and my 2FTS I still win the game

Second game after that dudes roster was

CP3
T-Ross
Melo
Lebron
Wilt

Bench:
Dell Curry
Steve Kerr
James Worthy
Dwight

and more mofos.

Lemme just say.. this n*gga couldn't stop me in the post

I kept basically going into the post and realizing dude wasn't doubling me at all so I took advantage and just basically kept going to the post and hitting the open 3 with Melo.

Winded up winning by 15 with a less talented roster
 5 years ago '06        #3680
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,260 | Props total: 3839 3839
 Kastanova said:
^
Nope not for me, and word Trap.

I wanted to Sky Hook with Cap the other day when I faced 80 on here.

PS: Was on MyTeam earlier and gave this guy that work.


[pic - click to view]


^
What's sad about that part is if you take away all my 3's and my 2FTS I still win the game

Second game after that dudes roster was

CP3
T-Ross
Melo
Lebron
Wilt

Bench:
Dell Curry
Steve Kerr
James Worthy
Dwight

and more mofos.

Lemme just say.. this n*gga couldn't stop me in the post

I kept basically going into the post and realizing dude wasn't doubling me at all so I took advantage and just basically kept going to the post and hitting the open 3 with Melo.

Winded up winning by 15 with a less talented roster
Damn, 92 points? My highest was 65 in three quarters before the guy quit. What's your starting lineup? I just bought Durant tonight because I was tired spending 15k plus and not getting anything of value. I still have yet to play a game though and my boy told me that there are nothing but bad teams on the default seeding.

I'm only 10-1 in quick match but I have been beating people with good records. Got this one n*gga heated after I beat his cheesy a.ss all he did was a step back jumper with Melo all game. He was like 120-10 or something and he kept spamming me invites.


I think I can tell which people played NBA Live 05 with all the cherry picking that they try to do. I use to do that cherry pick cheese and average over 90-100 points with Kobe and T-Mac.


Last edited by Trap$tar; 04-14-2013 at 03:33 AM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside She Earned Her Stripes...
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
232 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
155 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
86 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
93 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside This Melanin shawty married her sponsor and is now Rich
65 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
37 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Twitch streamer FouseyTUBE plays Fortnite for 19 hours and gets 0 wins
24 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy