Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Charles Barkley "Lavar Ball isn't a good father."
100 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
13 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-03-2012, 01:43 AM         #341
Spid3yo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gmengfx said:
oh nm

all you gotta do is hit l2 and the analog

still gay but

i can live
You can swap those controls (normal shot stick, and hold L2 for the moves)
 5 years ago '12        #342
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
$14,611 | Props total: 5639 5639
these post game conferences are starting to bore.

overall the whole game starting to bore. probably cause i been playing ball games since 1999.

i may just enjoy this for 27 days, finish a couple a.ssosiatoion seasons .... play a couple more my player years..... and get a refund, since i did pay warranty for the game ... and get a new game.

overall, its the same sh*t.... like really, feels like im playing the same game again. the my player is not sim enough.

i was drafed 19th ....
yet n*ggas teling me im the future and this and that even though i was scoring like 5 a game and crazy turn overs off the bench ....

if i am doing that bad, why the fu*k am i getting offers from nike or jordan????

all the dynamic challenges have been the same for me ....
- dont let x*x score
- bring your team within 5
-score a point, get a rebound, steal and a.ssist in a quater

bla bla ... i have done two seasons so far, key games only and its already starting to bore.

im not saying its not a good game .. its awesome ... but the changes arent drastic enough where i feel comfortable dropping the 60 on it.

they need to make my player a deeper experience, and a way to skip the cut screens ... especially the post-game conference.

why the fu*k are there 15 reporters in the room ... but only 3 character models for the reportersÉ like atleast make the damn reporters look different ...

my experience so far. not even motivated to keep playing cause it seems like just a straight, predetermined path with not enough surprises for my player..

sometimes, the twitter newsfeed has me dying with the reckless sh*t the fans say.
some dude was telling me that he gets more a.ssists when he plays streetball, and hes a ball hog

anyways, my status so far in my player
drafed by magic 19th - we didnt make playoffs
i demanded a trade - twolves picked me up,
went to the finals and lost to the 76ers
twolves didnt wanna renew a n*ggas contract, so im on the thunder now (winning)

Last edited by OrangeSoda; 10-03-2012 at 01:50 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #343
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
soundtrack is fu*king garbage.

elevation?

dont get fooled by the soundtrack just cause a rich, successful n*gga like Jay - Z executive produced it .... but the soundtrack seriously feels random as fu*k..... i actually turned 2k beats off and the 2k game menu and just play tracks from my computer.

mercy had me like
if u gonna edit 2 chainz verse, and even have the audacity to take out 2-3 bars from his verse, do it in a smooth way where it doesnt fu*k up the vibe. holy fu*k. they censored 'all my broads is foreign' ..... ? really?

victory should have just been the instrumental. sh*t was damn near unlistenable.

one soundtrack i really enjoyed was 2k10's ... dope a.ss soundtrack there.

anyways, fu*k it. imma just enjoy it while i have it. my dissappointion level must be high cause i really anticipated this game.

imma add up some of you xbox n*ggas and go to school on yall this month ... then im gunna get a full refund and wait it out for battlefield 4 or cod

Last edited by OrangeSoda; 10-03-2012 at 01:51 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #344
beeboywhoo 38 heat pts38
space
space
$4,191 | Props total: 2361 2361
Damn man... theres soo many new animations, and the game feels a lot more slower . still taking some getting used to, but the kid is 4-1 today I guess thats an ok start
 5 years ago '05        #345
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,378 | Props total: 8057 8057
 grapedrank said:
these post game conferences are starting to bore.

overall the whole game starting to bore. probably cause i been playing ball games since 1999.

i may just enjoy this for 27 days, finish a couple a.ssosiatoion seasons .... play a couple more my player years..... and get a refund, since i did pay warranty for the game ... and get a new game.

overall, its the same sh*t.... like really, feels like im playing the same game again. the my player is not sim enough.

i was drafed 19th ....
yet n*ggas teling me im the future and this and that even though i was scoring like 5 a game and crazy turn overs off the bench ....

if i am doing that bad, why the fu*k am i getting offers from nike or jordan????

all the dynamic challenges have been the same for me ....
- dont let x*x score
- bring your team within 5
-score a point, get a rebound, steal and a.ssist in a quater

bla bla ... i have done two seasons so far, key games only and its already starting to bore.

im not saying its not a good game .. its awesome ... but the changes arent drastic enough where i feel comfortable dropping the 60 on it.

they need to make my player a deeper experience, and a way to skip the cut screens ... especially the post-game conference.

why the fu*k are there 15 reporters in the room ... but only 3 character models for the reportersÉ like atleast make the damn reporters look different ...

my experience so far. not even motivated to keep playing cause it seems like just a straight, predetermined path with not enough surprises for my player..

sometimes, the twitter newsfeed has me dying with the reckless sh*t the fans say.
some dude was telling me that he gets more a.ssists when he plays streetball, and hes a ball hog

anyways, my status so far in my player
drafed by magic 19th - we didnt make playoffs
i demanded a trade - twolves picked me up,
went to the finals and lost to the 76ers
twolves didnt wanna renew a n*ggas contract, so im on the thunder now (winning)

[pic - click to view]

10-03-2012, 02:01 AM         #346
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the audio suck....and i heard these songz 3053151.05230320 times b4
 10-03-2012, 02:03 AM         #347
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol some dude with a 9-0 record tried too cheese me w/okc and he quit in 2 mins when the score was 10-7
 5 years ago '12        #348
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
 DrX said:
the audio suck....and i heard these songz 3053151.05230320 times b4
strongly agree. horrrrible soundtrack choice. they need to take tips from EA or rockstar in that aspect.

i would have even prefered like and 1 type music to ball to, like mixtape tracks and sh*t....

n*ggas gunna be breainwashed cuz jay is involved ... like

'omg he put elevation on there ... i never realized this song was designed for basketball. he put it there cuz blake griffin and x*x have crazy elevation'

'omg around the world by daft punk is there ... never realized thats a ball song, cuz around the world is a BASKETBALL game, and its a drill in my player mode. jay is so smartt.

Last edited by OrangeSoda; 10-03-2012 at 02:06 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #349
Based_One 79 heat pts79
space
space
$9,706 | Props total: 6932 6932
 grapedrank said:
strongly agree. horrrrible soundtrack choice. they need to take tips from EA or rockstar in that aspect.

i would have even prefered like and 1 type music to ball to, like mixtape tracks and sh*t....

'omg he put elevation on there ... i never realized this song was designed for basketball. he put it there cuz blake griffin and x*x have crazy elevation'

'omg around the world by daft punk is there ... never realized thats a ball song, cuz around the world is a BASKETBALL game, and its a drill in my player mode. jay is so smartt.
fu*king and I wish they would let you put your own music on their like MLB the show
 5 years ago '05        #350
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,334 | Props total: 1671 1671
 grapedrank said:

lmaooooo

On another note, how SLOW does the game feel?
Why is everyone moving around so sluggishly? I hope this isn't just me, but even when they run it feels like they're trudging through a mud-filled court. What's up with that?
 10-03-2012, 03:49 AM         #351
WezLBoy Wonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm 3-0 all with the pistons , they are always my 2k team. I'll use heat only if I have to play the lakers

I've played against thunders hornets and pacers
 10-03-2012, 03:50 AM         #352
WezLBoy Wonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I miss Ben Gordon's 3 point shot in this team
 5 years ago '12        #353
SwizZy 74 heat pts74
space
space
$3,374 | Props total: 2232 2232
Real sh*t... fu*k ANYBODY that use the Thunder and dont play player defense. That might be the most cheesiest team on the game
 5 years ago '12        #354
Thworldisyours 43 heat pts43
space
space
$6,763 | Props total: 13148 13148
 SwizZy said:
Real sh*t... fu*k ANYBODY that use the Thunder and dont play player defense. That might be the most cheesiest team on the game
Just beat them by 10 online with the Knicks.
[pic - click to view]

Melo is no joke in this game.

Now that its way easier to shoot in this game (maybe too easy?), he's 1000xs better than last year.

I did some accidental crazy sick HORSE shot type sh*t with him just now.

Lob to the right corner of the backboard at an angle, catch, and reverse layup that bounced to the LEFT side of the backboard.... SWISH.

[pic - click to view]

But yeah it's hard guarding Durant and Harden one on one. This guy would've lost by 20 if not for making a million layups in traffic and getting bullsh*t foul calls.
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #355
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
one thing i hate is how its hard to get the corner without going out of bounds.

i made my player a corner shooter, and i cant even properly get to the fu*kin coner
 5 years ago '11        #356
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104 OP
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
Westbrook is better than Durant that sh*t crazy westbrook play like he a 99 overall
 5 years ago '04        #357
show 
space
space
$1,219 | Props total: 268 268
Got it for both xbox 360 and ps3.

Gamertag- sgt sickshot
Psn - SickWickedNnasty
 5 years ago '10        #358
TSweeze 
space
space
$567 | Props total: 21 21
psn - TSweeze
 5 years ago '11        #359
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
 SmoothTay said:
01 iverson >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Crossover to midrange pullup >>>>>>
 5 years ago '09        #360
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,828 | Props total: 1039 1039
anyone have an extra couple days or month card. for xbl
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
30 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
63 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
128 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
53 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
20 hours ago