most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
104 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #3401
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
n*ggas seem to have manned up recently and take their losses in the 4th

Been stylin on em with the Bucks and Kings.

Beat the Lakers by 15 with the Kings and won by 10 with Bucks against the Knicks

My only complaint with the Kings is that Marcus Thornton can't make an open shot to save his life.

sh*t is frustrating.

Last edited by Backflipz; 03-12-2013 at 11:03 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #3402
Cloud 420 85 heat pts85
space
space
$19,708 | Props total: 18230 18230
If I play another bi*ch n*gga who picks the Knicks.
 03-12-2013, 01:51 PM         #3403
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghost Writer said:
Anyone else agree that Carmelo is by far the cheesiest player in the game. More so than Lebron, Wade, Kobe, Durant, Westbrook etc.

Kobe is a close second IMO.

No one in the NBA makes every single mid range shot they take even if they are wide open. However, Carmelo makes every single one even if he's guarded.
Kevin Durant in the clutch is pretty much a guaranteed shot. I hate that sh*t too. No matter how well you contest the shot he drains it.
 5 years ago '11        #3404
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,270 | Props total: 25109 25109
 Ghost Writer said:
Also, anyone tell me if they notice this. I've actually almost always seemed to notice this in 2k.

I've been playing with the bucks so I'll use them as an example.

Alright so I got the ball, maybe even run a play to get Jennings open for a 3 off a screen. a-/b+ perfect release (all green) and swish it goes in. Other team get's the bal,l I turn them over, and get Jennings wide open in the corner for 3. Again, a-/b+ all green release and now it's a brick. However, if I get a B/b- release that sh*t is going right in.

Basically what I'm asking is does anyone else notice that It's almost impossible to make back to back 3s, with the same player, with a perfect release. It seems like it's almost beneficial to have a sh*tty release on the second shot.
I use the bucks so I can help

I find Jennings can miss the 3 standing still (even if open) you gotta get him going but with a player like him a euro step then a 3 is actually better because he uses his legs.(press b then shoot)

Ellis too sometimes (i be missing open ones standing still with ellis cuz of the release)

JJ can hit both though
 5 years ago '11        #3405
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
 ceo said:
Kevin Durant in the clutch is pretty much a guaranteed shot. I hate that sh*t too. No matter how well you contest the shot he drains it.
thats why the need better defence in this game.

My arms and hands be going through westbrooks/kd's body every game
 5 years ago '08        #3406
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,254 | Props total: 13629 13629
Yea melo is the cheesiest,lebron 2nd and kd 3rd i just use the clippers when dudes pick the knicks,heat,thunder etc been using the pacers lately again online granger off the bench
 5 years ago '11        #3407
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104 OP
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
Howard is the most cheese person in the game I went 18/19 with him twice
 03-12-2013, 07:24 PM         #3408
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when we gonna get the firing squad together?
 03-12-2013, 08:16 PM         #3409
the player 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
^this..
i'll see like 1 other person online..
(i also work nights so dudes already got hella games in)
 5 years ago '11        #3410
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
 Ghost Writer said:
Anyone else agree that Carmelo is by far the cheesiest player in the game. More so than Lebron, Wade, Kobe, Durant, Westbrook etc.

No one in the NBA makes every single mid range shot they take even if they are wide open. However, Carmelo makes every single one even if he's guarded.
Imho it goes Melo, Kobe, Bron, Dwight.

I usually contain KD but Melo is on a whole nother level of bullsh*t.

Ghost Writer said:
Also, anyone tell me if they notice this. I've actually almost always seemed to notice this in 2k.

Alright so I got the ball, maybe even run a play to get Jennings open for a 3 off a screen. a-/b+ perfect release (all green) and swish it goes in. Other team get's the bal,l I turn them over, and get Jennings wide open in the corner for 3. Again, a-/b+ all green release and now it's a brick. However, if I get a B/b- release that sh*t is going right in.

Basically what I'm asking is does anyone else notice that It's almost impossible to make back to back 3s, with the same player, with a perfect release. It seems like it's almost beneficial to have a sh*tty release on the second shot.
2k punishes those who generate open shots and follows through with a perfect realease It's always on some bullsh*t. I also notice I never make A- Mid range jumpers
 03-12-2013, 09:10 PM         #3411
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghost Writer said:

honestly MELO is the most but kobe doesnt become annoying untill the 4th since he has everything that keeps him hot and he is clutch...but kd i can stop and lebron...all you have to do is but somebody who has the brusier thing on lebron so he gets tired faster and his skills are gone...and when lebron is tired HE IS A BUM...since his shot is not that great..

and also i miss alot of shots with kobe.....like alot alot for example i miss 2 wide open mid range shots but made a contested 3...but hey thats how kobe is in real life...but melo smh dudes just run back and forth behind the 3 line with him because he wont miss a dude put up 45 3s with melo in 1 game...

then i played the worst cheese ever who ran with the clippers...once i saw his pre-game stats i knew i was fu*ked...my record s 113-34...

said he plays off ball 87% of the time and is notorious in the passing lanes....game starts all he did was run the 1-3-1 and tripple team me the whole game and and just wait till i had to pass
 03-12-2013, 09:13 PM         #3412
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and i joined some online leage ... dude was playing good untill he was doen 15 in the 2rd rand zone and shot 3s all game untill he had a 6 point lead sent him a messasg and said stop playing like a bi*ch and play like a man needles to say he got back down again when he plays it like a nba game and not some arcade sh*t...its the 4th gueess he said fu*k it and started with the 3 ball sh*t won by 2
 5 years ago '11        #3413
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
its so refreshing to play someone who uses a team like "Utah" and has a mean post game
 5 years ago '12        #3414
SDC17 38 heat pts38
space
space
$4,042 | Props total: 583 583
 DrX said:
We need to soon, we also need to find some new people to join so we can get together a big group private match.

By the way X, I got a beast PF for blacktop, your PG + my PF =

Signn
X
Ghost
Me
Beeboy
Player

Who else plays on PS3 and wants to put in work on T-U?
 5 years ago '11        #3415
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
space
$32,935 | Props total: 8784 8784
 Ghost Writer said:

Iggy

His slippery a.ss just slides thru my team
 5 years ago '11        #3416
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
space

[pic - click to view]

Beat the brakes off him

T'wolves only have 8 players
 5 years ago '08        #3417
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,254 | Props total: 13629 13629
^Yea they do u gotta really spread their minutes out ridnour plays like the whole game when i use them put barea in when rubio gets tired,i put shved at the 3,kirelenko/williams at the 4,cunningham at the 5 when steimsma gets tired don't know why the other dudes arent on the game
 5 years ago '12        #3418
iSpeakGenius 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,594 | Props total: 17 17
 Ghost Writer said:

I'd check into the players consistency rating. I tend to look for shooters that have a higher consistency rating in order to keep shots falling so it doesn't pend so much on how great your release is.
 5 years ago '12        #3419
iSpeakGenius 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,594 | Props total: 17 17
 eliwood said:

[pic - click to view]

Beat the brakes off him

T'wolves only have 8 players
More importantly... you scored 0 points with Kevin Love???
 5 years ago '11        #3420
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
space
 dj ac said:
^Yea they do u gotta really spread their minutes out ridnour plays like the whole game when i use them put barea in when rubio gets tired,i put shved at the 3,kirelenko/williams at the 4,cunningham at the 5 when steimsma gets tired don't know why the other dudes arent on the game
I have Shved at SF for a bit but AK has crazy stamina so I had him in almost the entire game. Only 4 big men and 1 of em is a sf

They gotta update they sh*t though I'm trying to play with Mickael Gelabele

iSpeakGenius said:
More importantly... you scored 0 points with Kevin Love???
Him, Pekovic, Budinger and Roy get taken out immediately since they're hurt
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
306 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Bortles on Seahawks: "We beat the crap out of them for 60 minutes"
93 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy