Official NBA 2k13 Disscussion Thread

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #3381
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
after a triple overtime loss, i realize the hawks is one of the sorriest play-off teams in this game. fu*k the hawks. fu*k al horford. let that n*gga horford suffer j smoove and play for the rockets. that team ain't winning sh*t anytime soon.
 5 years ago '07        #3382
space
space
space
Al Horford's post up game is a joke in 2k13. his post up moves don't go in all the time, as he misses point blank easy a.ss layups, and his mid range jumper is more reliable. what a pus*y of a power forward/center.
 5 years ago '11        #3383
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,314 | Props total: 25142 25142
2k seem to want you to manually control 5 defenders

if you going 1v1 and with nash and the guy gets past you sometimes dwight goes away from the basket ..its like hes giving the other guy a open dunk
 5 years ago '12        #3384
King Jaffe Joe 23 heat pts23
space
space
$8,091 | Props total: 4767 4767
 MiseryCityTexas said:
the atlanta hawks team defense fu*king suck in 2k13. they are good on offense, but their d is fu*king crap. expect alot of nail biting on defense using this team. especially if you're playing against a higher ranked nba team. fu*k the atlanta hawks in this game......
 MiseryCityTexas said:
forgot to mention the hawks are fu*king garbage at rebounding also.
 MiseryCityTexas said:
after a triple overtime loss, i realize the hawks is one of the sorriest play-off teams in this game. fu*k the hawks. fu*k al horford. let that n*gga horford suffer j smoove and play for the rockets. that team ain't winning sh*t anytime soon.
 MiseryCityTexas said:
Al Horford's post up game is a joke in 2k13. his post up moves don't go in all the time, as he misses point blank easy a.ss layups, and his mid range jumper is more reliable. what a pus*y of a power forward/center.

03-10-2013, 10:18 AM         #3385
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MiseryCityTexas said:
the atlanta hawks team defense fu*king suck in 2k13. they are good on offense, but their d is fu*king crap. expect alot of nail biting on defense using this team. especially if you're playing against a higher ranked nba team. fu*k the atlanta hawks in this game......
 MiseryCityTexas said:
 MiseryCityTexas said:
 MiseryCityTexas said:
 nameless1 said:
 5 years ago '05        #3386
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,195 | Props total: 11803 11803
 Dray said:
2k seem to want you to manually control 5 defenders

if you going 1v1 and with nash and the guy gets past you sometimes dwight goes away from the basket ..its like hes giving the other guy a open dunk
Yeah. They do. Aint nobody gon step up and help.
 5 years ago '11        #3387
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
I just beat someone who had 225 wins with the nuggest and like 22 loses with them.

Dude was type a.ss only using iggy and sh*t

he left by the 3rd I swear guys like that could not get a good record that easy in 2k12
 03-10-2013, 07:04 PM         #3388
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm convinced a lot of people with good records are only wining because they chunk up 3s... I played a dude who put up 56 3s and only made 23 while I put up 10 and made 4 and still won the game...... And a dude was the nuggets all he did was turbo around the court with Lawson I'm like u got iggy but don't even dunk the ball??? I been on a 20 game winning stereo and half the dudes quit...

I'm thunder he is clippers and he quits mid 2nd quarter because Paul got blocked 4 times back to back because he tried to drive in with Perkins and iblacka
 5 years ago '12        #3389
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,234 | Props total: 1391 1391
Is 2k slow for anyone else online lately?

Like there's a small delay/lag?

Mines is like that, and because of it I can't even play defense correctly

niggs is doing bs on me and I can't slow them down because of how fu*ked up it is online.
 5 years ago '11        #3390
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
 Kastanova said:
Is 2k slow for anyone else online lately?

Like there's a small delay/lag?

Mines is like that, and because of it I can't even play defense correctly

niggs is doing bs on me and I can't slow them down because of how fu*ked up it is online.
you do know you SUCK...
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #3391
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,234 | Props total: 1391 1391
fu*k out my thread f*ggot
 03-10-2013, 09:04 PM         #3392
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anybody else have the announces say the wrong sh*t with game results?...like for instance they said the lakers lost to the raptors when they really won in real life..it happens often and at halftime where you pick who you wanna bet on is always messed up.....

on someteams it will say i didnt pick a team or it wont show the scores of the games
 5 years ago '07        #3393
space
space
space
 Legit1 said:
My n*gga Josh Smith having no mercy on this brothers soul man

That Teague-Harris backcourt
yeah i agree, teague and harris in the backcourt are pretty good in the game together. and john jenkins is pretty damned good in the game also if you know how to use him. korver is automatic also. deshawn stevenson, on the other hand, is pretty fu*king terrible, and is only good for defensive purposes. he can knock down the wide open three also, but he misses alot more wide open threes than he makes them.

Last edited by MiseryCityTexas; 03-10-2013 at 11:42 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #3394
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104 OP
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
I hate when somebody else and I get a loss

I got like 6 losses because of the sh*t
 5 years ago '11        #3395
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
 MiseryCityTexas said:
yeah i agree, teague and harris in the backcourt are pretty good in the game together. and john jenkins is pretty damned good in the game also if you know how to use him. korver is automatic also. deshawn stevenson, on the other hand, is pretty fu*king terrible, and is only good for defensive purposes. he can knock down the wide open three also, but he misses alot more wide open threes than he makes them.
Just tried hawks just now

won 2 game in 4 quarters

Josh smith is a beast

korver got a nice game

Al is pretty a.ss and is actually hard to get a rhythm going..

Teague on the drive are easy buckets

harris I can't fu*k with much though
 5 years ago '09        #3396
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,393 | Props total: 5103 5103
 MiseryCityTexas said:
 MiseryCityTexas said:
 MiseryCityTexas said:
 MiseryCityTexas said:
 03-11-2013, 10:41 PM         #3397
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
in the 1st seed on my team...... apparently defense dont work no more......some dude shoot 78% on me.....

contesting and all that didnt work....of course he played zone, cherry picked etc,,,and 2k rewared him........i laughed the whole i dont even get mad no more
 03-11-2013, 11:03 PM         #3398
360crazy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who wanna play t60crazyainti
 03-11-2013, 11:39 PM         #3399
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
in the 1st seed on my team...... apparently defense dont work no more......some dude shoot 78% on me.....

contesting and all that didnt work....of course he played zone, cherry picked etc,,,and 2k rewared him........i laughed the whole i dont even get mad no more
yea MyTeam is cheesy as fu*k
 5 years ago '05        #3400
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,195 | Props total: 11803 11803
 J-R said:
anybody else have the announces say the wrong sh*t with game results?...like for instance they said the lakers lost to the raptors when they really won in real life..it happens often and at halftime where you pick who you wanna bet on is always messed up.....

on someteams it will say i didnt pick a team or it wont show the scores of the games
Yeah or it'll say last night in the win vs. Whoever the team had 0 rebounds or some sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
199 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Nintendo Switch - Life in colour
7 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy