Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are California’s Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
20 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drakes sends invoice to Def Jam via IG!
186 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-12-2013, 06:24 PM         #3341
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when we gonna get the firing squad together?
 03-12-2013, 07:16 PM         #3342
the player 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
^this..
i'll see like 1 other person online..
(i also work nights so dudes already got hella games in)
 5 years ago '11        #3343
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,251 | Props total: 2316 2316
 Ghost Writer said:
Anyone else agree that Carmelo is by far the cheesiest player in the game. More so than Lebron, Wade, Kobe, Durant, Westbrook etc.

Kobe is a close second IMO.

No one in the NBA makes every single mid range shot they take even if they are wide open. However, Carmelo makes every single one even if he's guarded.
Imho it goes Melo, Kobe, Bron, Dwight.

I usually contain KD but Melo is on a whole nother level of bullsh*t.

Ghost Writer said:
Also, anyone tell me if they notice this. I've actually almost always seemed to notice this in 2k.

I've been playing with the bucks so I'll use them as an example.

Alright so I got the ball, maybe even run a play to get Jennings open for a 3 off a screen. a-/b+ perfect release (all green) and swish it goes in. Other team get's the bal,l I turn them over, and get Jennings wide open in the corner for 3. Again, a-/b+ all green release and now it's a brick. However, if I get a B/b- release that sh*t is going right in.

Basically what I'm asking is does anyone else notice that It's almost impossible to make back to back 3s, with the same player, with a perfect release. It seems like it's almost beneficial to have a sh*tty release on the second shot.
2k punishes those who generate open shots and follows through with a perfect realease It's always on some bullsh*t. I also notice I never make A- Mid range jumpers
 03-12-2013, 08:10 PM         #3344
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghost Writer said:
Anyone else agree that Carmelo is by far the cheesiest player in the game. More so than Lebron, Wade, Kobe, Durant, Westbrook etc.

No one in the NBA makes every single mid range shot they take even if they are wide open. However, Carmelo makes every single one even if he's guarded.
honestly MELO is the most but kobe doesnt become annoying untill the 4th since he has everything that keeps him hot and he is clutch...but kd i can stop and lebron...all you have to do is but somebody who has the brusier thing on lebron so he gets tired faster and his skills are gone...and when lebron is tired HE IS A BUM...since his shot is not that great..

and also i miss alot of shots with kobe.....like alot alot for example i miss 2 wide open mid range shots but made a contested 3...but hey thats how kobe is in real life...but melo smh dudes just run back and forth behind the 3 line with him because he wont miss a dude put up 45 3s with melo in 1 game...

then i played the worst cheese ever who ran with the clippers...once i saw his pre-game stats i knew i was fu*ked...my record s 113-34...

said he plays off ball 87% of the time and is notorious in the passing lanes....game starts all he did was run the 1-3-1 and tripple team me the whole game and and just wait till i had to pass
 03-12-2013, 08:13 PM         #3345
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and i joined some online leage ... dude was playing good untill he was doen 15 in the 2rd rand zone and shot 3s all game untill he had a 6 point lead sent him a messasg and said stop playing like a bi*ch and play like a man needles to say he got back down again when he plays it like a nba game and not some arcade sh*t...its the 4th gueess he said fu*k it and started with the 3 ball sh*t won by 2
 5 years ago '12        #3346
SDC17 38 heat pts38
space
space
$4,087 | Props total: 654 654
 DrX said:
We need to soon, we also need to find some new people to join so we can get together a big group private match.

By the way X, I got a beast PF for blacktop, your PG + my PF =

Signn
X
Ghost
Me
Beeboy
Player

Who else plays on PS3 and wants to put in work on T-U?
 5 years ago '11        #3347
eliwood 144 heat pts144
space
space
$33,880 | Props total: 10673 10673
 Ghost Writer said:

Iggy

His slippery a.ss just slides thru my team
 5 years ago '11        #3348
eliwood 144 heat pts144
space
space

[pic - click to view]

Beat the brakes off him

T'wolves only have 8 players
 5 years ago '08        #3349
AC_89 237 heat pts237
space
space
$42,738 | Props total: 19127 19127
^Yea they do u gotta really spread their minutes out ridnour plays like the whole game when i use them put barea in when rubio gets tired,i put shved at the 3,kirelenko/williams at the 4,cunningham at the 5 when steimsma gets tired don't know why the other dudes arent on the game
 5 years ago '12        #3350
iSpeakGenius 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,594 | Props total: 18 18
 Ghost Writer said:
Also, anyone tell me if they notice this. I've actually almost always seemed to notice this in 2k.

I've been playing with the bucks so I'll use them as an example.

Alright so I got the ball, maybe even run a play to get Jennings open for a 3 off a screen. a-/b+ perfect release (all green) and swish it goes in. Other team get's the bal,l I turn them over, and get Jennings wide open in the corner for 3. Again, a-/b+ all green release and now it's a brick. However, if I get a B/b- release that sh*t is going right in.

Basically what I'm asking is does anyone else notice that It's almost impossible to make back to back 3s, with the same player, with a perfect release. It seems like it's almost beneficial to have a sh*tty release on the second shot.
I'd check into the players consistency rating. I tend to look for shooters that have a higher consistency rating in order to keep shots falling so it doesn't pend so much on how great your release is.
 5 years ago '12        #3351
iSpeakGenius 1 heat pts
space
space
 eliwood said:

[pic - click to view]

Beat the brakes off him

T'wolves only have 8 players
More importantly... you scored 0 points with Kevin Love???
 5 years ago '11        #3352
eliwood 144 heat pts144
space
space
 dj ac said:
^Yea they do u gotta really spread their minutes out ridnour plays like the whole game when i use them put barea in when rubio gets tired,i put shved at the 3,kirelenko/williams at the 4,cunningham at the 5 when steimsma gets tired don't know why the other dudes arent on the game
I have Shved at SF for a bit but AK has crazy stamina so I had him in almost the entire game. Only 4 big men and 1 of em is a sf

They gotta update they sh*t though I'm trying to play with Mickael Gelabele

iSpeakGenius said:
More importantly... you scored 0 points with Kevin Love???
Him, Pekovic, Budinger and Roy get taken out immediately since they're hurt
 5 years ago '06        #3353
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,456 | Props total: 320 320
yall still playing this sh*t

did they fix any of the game play
 5 years ago '06        #3354
philly337 21 heat pts21
space
space
$30,111 | Props total: 13886 13886
Never really got into 2k online because it always lagged in previous years but they take out injured players

That's the dumbest sh*t I ever heard...its a video game.....
 5 years ago '12        #3355
iSpeakGenius 1 heat pts
space
space
 Dray said:
he cant play dumb dumb
Obiviously i know the n*ggas hurt but I know sometimes they be at the bottom of the bench depending on how many players are on IR and how severe the injuries are. I dont fu*k with the T-Wolves so I didnt know
 03-13-2013, 05:09 PM         #3356
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SDC17 said:
We need to soon, we also need to find some new people to join so we can get together a big group private match.

Signn
X
Ghost
Me
Beeboy
Player

cant wait, i miss playing with yall.....this game is lame now in every other mode for me
 5 years ago '10        #3357
willis123 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,533 | Props total: 76 76
sh*ttt can anybody play me or start a online a.ssociation
 5 years ago '12        #3358
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
space
$21,361 | Props total: 2613 2613
 Ghost Writer said:

amen brother
 5 years ago '12        #3359
sigNN 14 heat pts14
space
space
$7,040 | Props total: 4061 4061
 SDC17 said:

Signn
X
Ghost
Me
Beeboy
Player

5 years ago '04        #3360
miamishank 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,917 | Props total: 1095 1095
Fantasy league draft on the Ps3 this Saturday we got 4 people signed up so PM for info to sign up
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
73 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
I will marry this woman for real.
125 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
34 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
May 23 - Milwaukee Teen (15) brutally tortured, stabbed and burned over stolen..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
184 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Ring Doorbell Test
12 comments
2 days ago