Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
24 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron James just TORE HIS ACL and then RECOVERED in a few minutes :mjwtf:
37 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #3321
MiseryCityTexas 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
$21,914 | Props total: 5408 5408
after a triple overtime loss, i realize the hawks is one of the sorriest play-off teams in this game. fu*k the hawks. fu*k al horford. let that n*gga horford suffer j smoove and play for the rockets. that team ain't winning sh*t anytime soon.
 5 years ago '07        #3322
space
space
space
Al Horford's post up game is a joke in 2k13. his post up moves don't go in all the time, as he misses point blank easy a.ss layups, and his mid range jumper is more reliable. what a pus*y of a power forward/center.
 5 years ago '12        #3323
King Jaffe Joe 29 heat pts29
space
space
$8,831 | Props total: 7852 7852
 MiseryCityTexas said:
the atlanta hawks team defense fu*king suck in 2k13. they are good on offense, but their d is fu*king crap. expect alot of nail biting on defense using this team. especially if you're playing against a higher ranked nba team. fu*k the atlanta hawks in this game......
 MiseryCityTexas said:
forgot to mention the hawks are fu*king garbage at rebounding also.
 MiseryCityTexas said:
after a triple overtime loss, i realize the hawks is one of the sorriest play-off teams in this game. fu*k the hawks. fu*k al horford. let that n*gga horford suffer j smoove and play for the rockets. that team ain't winning sh*t anytime soon.
 MiseryCityTexas said:
Al Horford's post up game is a joke in 2k13. his post up moves don't go in all the time, as he misses point blank easy a.ss layups, and his mid range jumper is more reliable. what a pus*y of a power forward/center.

03-10-2013, 09:18 AM         #3324
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MiseryCityTexas said:
the atlanta hawks team defense fu*king suck in 2k13. they are good on offense, but their d is fu*king crap. expect alot of nail biting on defense using this team. especially if you're playing against a higher ranked nba team. fu*k the atlanta hawks in this game......
 MiseryCityTexas said:
 MiseryCityTexas said:
 MiseryCityTexas said:
 nameless1 said:
 5 years ago '05        #3325
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,950 | Props total: 13380 13380
 Dray said:
2k seem to want you to manually control 5 defenders

if you going 1v1 and with nash and the guy gets past you sometimes dwight goes away from the basket ..its like hes giving the other guy a open dunk
Yeah. They do. Aint nobody gon step up and help.
 03-10-2013, 06:04 PM         #3326
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm convinced a lot of people with good records are only wining because they chunk up 3s... I played a dude who put up 56 3s and only made 23 while I put up 10 and made 4 and still won the game...... And a dude was the nuggets all he did was turbo around the court with Lawson I'm like u got iggy but don't even dunk the ball??? I been on a 20 game winning stereo and half the dudes quit...

I'm thunder he is clippers and he quits mid 2nd quarter because Paul got blocked 4 times back to back because he tried to drive in with Perkins and iblacka
 5 years ago '12        #3327
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,407 | Props total: 1708 1708
Is 2k slow for anyone else online lately?

Like there's a small delay/lag?

Mines is like that, and because of it I can't even play defense correctly

niggs is doing bs on me and I can't slow them down because of how fu*ked up it is online.
 5 years ago '12        #3328
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,407 | Props total: 1708 1708
fu*k out my thread f*ggot
 03-10-2013, 08:04 PM         #3329
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anybody else have the announces say the wrong sh*t with game results?...like for instance they said the lakers lost to the raptors when they really won in real life..it happens often and at halftime where you pick who you wanna bet on is always messed up.....

on someteams it will say i didnt pick a team or it wont show the scores of the games
 5 years ago '07        #3330
space
space
space
 Legit1 said:
My n*gga Josh Smith having no mercy on this brothers soul man

That Teague-Harris backcourt
yeah i agree, teague and harris in the backcourt are pretty good in the game together. and john jenkins is pretty damned good in the game also if you know how to use him. korver is automatic also. deshawn stevenson, on the other hand, is pretty fu*king terrible, and is only good for defensive purposes. he can knock down the wide open three also, but he misses alot more wide open threes than he makes them.

Last edited by MiseryCityTexas; 03-10-2013 at 10:42 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #3331
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104 OP
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2618 2618
I hate when somebody else and I get a loss

I got like 6 losses because of the sh*t
 5 years ago '09        #3332
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,520 | Props total: 5551 5551
 MiseryCityTexas said:
 MiseryCityTexas said:
 MiseryCityTexas said:
 MiseryCityTexas said:
 03-11-2013, 09:41 PM         #3333
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
in the 1st seed on my team...... apparently defense dont work no more......some dude shoot 78% on me.....

contesting and all that didnt work....of course he played zone, cherry picked etc,,,and 2k rewared him........i laughed the whole i dont even get mad no more
 03-11-2013, 10:03 PM         #3334
360crazy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who wanna play t60crazyainti
 03-11-2013, 10:39 PM         #3335
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
in the 1st seed on my team...... apparently defense dont work no more......some dude shoot 78% on me.....

contesting and all that didnt work....of course he played zone, cherry picked etc,,,and 2k rewared him........i laughed the whole i dont even get mad no more
yea MyTeam is cheesy as fu*k
 5 years ago '05        #3336
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,950 | Props total: 13380 13380
 J-R said:
anybody else have the announces say the wrong sh*t with game results?...like for instance they said the lakers lost to the raptors when they really won in real life..it happens often and at halftime where you pick who you wanna bet on is always messed up.....

on someteams it will say i didnt pick a team or it wont show the scores of the games
Yeah or it'll say last night in the win vs. Whoever the team had 0 rebounds or some sh*t
 5 years ago '11        #3337
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,251 | Props total: 2316 2316
n*ggas seem to have manned up recently and take their losses in the 4th

Been stylin on em with the Bucks and Kings.

Beat the Lakers by 15 with the Kings and won by 10 with Bucks against the Knicks

My only complaint with the Kings is that Marcus Thornton can't make an open shot to save his life.

sh*t is frustrating.

Last edited by Backflipz; 03-12-2013 at 10:03 AM..
 03-12-2013, 12:51 PM         #3338
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghost Writer said:
Anyone else agree that Carmelo is by far the cheesiest player in the game. More so than Lebron, Wade, Kobe, Durant, Westbrook etc.

Kobe is a close second IMO.

No one in the NBA makes every single mid range shot they take even if they are wide open. However, Carmelo makes every single one even if he's guarded.
Kevin Durant in the clutch is pretty much a guaranteed shot. I hate that sh*t too. No matter how well you contest the shot he drains it.
 5 years ago '08        #3339
AC_89 237 heat pts237
space
space
$42,739 | Props total: 19131 19131
Yea melo is the cheesiest,lebron 2nd and kd 3rd i just use the clippers when dudes pick the knicks,heat,thunder etc been using the pacers lately again online granger off the bench
 5 years ago '11        #3340
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104 OP
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2618 2618
Howard is the most cheese person in the game I went 18/19 with him twice
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
62 comments
1 day ago