Official NBA 2k13 Disscussion Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
120 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #3261
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,243 | Props total: 13607 13607
Playing with the warriors again online i swear they like the only team i can win with consistently like i could win 5 n a row with them easily but i probably couldn't do that with the heat
 5 years ago '10        #3262
beeboywhoo 38 heat pts38
space
space
$4,191 | Props total: 2361 2361
 THEINFAMOUS said:
The spin move gotta be the worst of all time. If you're even close to another player he's gonna bump into them and lose the dam ball.

Just shot 7/28 with Lillard I was getting to the hole @ will and this n*gga jagged like 10 layups. Instead if dunking or doing a regular layup the n*gga will do some soft sh*t and get blocked or just miss. If u got a short guard u can barely score in the paint. Which is rediculous. And apparently if u got a PF or a C u can't dribble 5 ft without losing the ball
yah if you do regular drives that u would normally do for AI, or westbrook, or anyone with high dunks.. lillard cant finish those, he goes for layups and either gets stuck or blocked or just misses..

the secret though is use the spin move, pivot the other way, or use ur hop step button.. hes a god on the inside, thats his only fire area he has. if u do a move and get stuck, either hit someone for the jumper or hickson or aldridge should be open from the double
 5 years ago '05        #3263
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,331 | Props total: 1654 1654
 Legit1 said:
kyrie irvings release is utter trash
^ Seconded.
 5 years ago '11        #3264
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,270 | Props total: 25104 25104
just dropped 38 with rudy gay against guy who picked memphis..he was teasing me by giving me room for rudy to take 3 (i was 6/8 from three) so when he realized I got rudy's release on lock he tried to play better d but it was far too late
 5 years ago '12        #3265
King Jaffe Joe 23 heat pts23
space
space
$8,088 | Props total: 4761 4761
Just used the Warriors for the first time online and picked up the W vs the raptors. Curry had 27/5/5 on 8-12 . Thompson had 15 points too on 6-7 (3-4 from 3) and the dagger at the end to put me up 64-57. Outscored dude 21-8 in the 4th.
 5 years ago '12        #3266
King Jaffe Joe 23 heat pts23
space
space
$8,088 | Props total: 4761 4761
Just played my first team up game, Clippers (us) vs Kings. Won 67-60. It was 5 on 5 at the start and by the end it was 3 on 2. For some reason the dude using PF would not use Griffin, took him out as soon as the first FTs happened and just had Odom there all game. Guy at center was pretty nice at offense, but he was garbage at d. was putting grant hill and matt barnes at c for a possession then taking them out . I had CP3, ended 19/7/2/2 on 7-14 with 1 to. I was choking down the stretch, missing wide open 3's and sh*t, but I stole the ball from isaiah thomas and Jordan was wide open for the dunk. We got a stop, then with 40 seconds left I get doubled, pass it to Billups (guy using SG went 5-15, was taking sh*tty shots but made up for it here) and he drained a 3 . No danger of losing after that.

Even though it was pretty fun, im probably not just going to jump in by myself again, hate when people quit early. 3 people were gone with 3 mins left in the 1st
 5 years ago '05        #3267
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,331 | Props total: 1654 1654
I usually don't spam a certain player when I play, but man, Harden's release is too sick. When I use Clips, I get like 20 pts from all my starters. Today, I decided to use Harden against a Knicks cheeser. Had 47/5/2 with 14 treys and Lin had 6/8/11
 5 years ago '10        #3268
beeboywhoo 38 heat pts38
space
space
Scored 45 with lillard 20-27 shooting... and the game before 35 on 12-13 shooting..

5 years ago '12        #3269
bmandagod 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,250 | Props total: 821 821
 THEINFAMOUS said:
The spin move gotta be the worst of all time. If you're even close to another player he's gonna bump into them and lose the dam ball.

Just shot 7/28 with Lillard I was getting to the hole @ will and this n*gga jagged like 10 layups. Instead if dunking or doing a regular layup the n*gga will do some soft sh*t and get blocked or just miss. If u got a short guard u can barely score in the paint. Which is rediculous. And apparently if u got a PF or a C u can't dribble 5 ft without losing the ball
double tap x and euro step with lillard...he gets the foul like every time...and playing with the blazers if u get batum wide open for 3 he wont miss for sh*t...
 5 years ago '10        #3270
beeboywhoo 38 heat pts38
space
space
We$ is more cash than Batum from 3s even though he has a lower rating

Forgot to add... Regarding lillard, after you do the spins or hop step. It's super vital to use pumps as well. Unless you already are free then shoot it. But if ur still in traffic and have one help d( usually the F or C, since you should already break the pg on initial drive) use the pump and send that bi*ch flying

Last edited by beeboywhoo; 02-23-2013 at 11:13 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #3271
Rob- 
space
space
$1,356 | Props total: 444 444
add me ps3 if u trynna play italkTRAP
 5 years ago '04        #3272
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$18,734 | Props total: 6436 6436
Just started playing the myteam mode and holy sh*t does my team suck. Josh Selby and Tony Allen are my best players. Although, I did drop 25 with Selby on my first 'road to the playoffs' game to get the easy dub. Patty Mills mid-range game is money.

Kwame Brown and Chris Wilcox make up my front court

Earl Barron is a bum. I kept tossing the ball to him and he'd just fumble it out of bounds.
 5 years ago '10        #3273
beeboywhoo 38 heat pts38
space
space
X buy rivers, and it's a wrap. He's a bum on hof settings but on rookie or allstar which I think my team plays on. He's a god lol
 5 years ago '05        #3274
dblockallday 
space
space
$8,811 | Props total: 1520 1520
 dblockallday said:
not sure if anyone knows this already, but i figured out a way to turn off autosave in offline a.ssociation mode. basically autosave is very annoying and time consuming, and there is no official option to turn it off.

the way to do it is when you start an a.ssociation, when it asks you to select a device/location just hit b (i a.ssume o on ps3) to go back and autosave will be off. when you want to save the game, autosave will be turned back on so what you do is go to save it again but this time back out when it asks you to select the save location.

i'm pissed it took me this long to figure it out. i've spent so much time playing a.ssociation... countless seasons... i must have spent a few hours easy just waiting for the autosave to finish.

one of the dumbest things you could do is not give an option for autosave.
if anyone does this be careful because i found out if you play a game in your a.ssociation with autosave turned off, it glitches and all the rest of the games in the season are gone. to prevent this you have to save the game before you want to play a game, which will turn autosave back on.

i think it happens because it saves your profile after the game, and since you chose no save location to turn off autosave, it glitches out and deletes the rest of that season's games. (if it happens in the playoffs, the rest of the playoffs would be ruined, but if it happens in the regular season, there will be a playoff games,
 5 years ago '04        #3275
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$18,734 | Props total: 6436 6436
 beeboywhoo said:
X buy rivers, and it's a wrap. He's a bum on hof settings but on rookie or allstar which I think my team plays on. He's a god lol
Gotcha! Rivers & Selby

We about to make it rain on these rookies
 5 years ago '12        #3276
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,224 | Props total: 1386 1386
How much VC do you have DJ?

That will help determine the kind of players I'd recommend for you.
 5 years ago '10        #3277
beeboywhoo 38 heat pts38
space
space
I bought josh smith earlier and now I'm too poor to afford to even play the game
 02-23-2013, 09:05 PM         #3278
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who wanna play on Xbox live? GT MRUNDG
 5 years ago '12        #3279
sigNN 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,923 | Props total: 3892 3892
 Kastanova said:
How much VC do you have DJ?

That will help determine the kind of players I'd recommend for you.
so now vc counts as skill?
 5 years ago '12        #3280
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,224 | Props total: 1386 1386
 LAZARO said:
so now vc counts as skill?
No.. but if he has a weak front court, than wtf is he going to do when it comes to rebounds?

My front court is weak, but I make it work and out rebound people who have better teams then me.

My front court consists of: Mozgrav, Pryzbilla, James Johnson, Kwame Brown, T-Robinson, Jason Collins and etc.

Point is if you got a decent front court you can play defense and get blocks and rebound... but don't think about offense with them n*ggas
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
261 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
30 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
97 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy