Official NBA 2k13 Disscussion Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #3241
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,286 | Props total: 13664 13664
They messed up kyries shot
 5 years ago '11        #3242
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,313 | Props total: 25142 25142
 dj ac said:
did I just play you just now?

you literally posted right after I beat someone with the raps against Irving & the cavs
 5 years ago '09        #3243
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
yoooooo whats this new cheessing fuking defense sh*t ppl do now?

its like 3 ppl chase u around in the front and whenever u try to pass it gets hit but the centers are always open on the sides but they cant shoot

at first i thought it was 3-2 but i did it just to check and it wasnthe same effect

fuking annoying

in general the game is just bad theres so much to fix

speaking of cavs i beat the spurs with them waiters is not a bad shooter the centers are horrible tho
 5 years ago '09        #3244
space
space
space
 Ghost Writer said:
But anyway, I've been playing a lot of MyTeam lately and I actually was enjoying it until last night.

I always buy and sell different players when I get bored of them but I had finally settled on Wade and Lebron and was on like a 7 game win streak. Beating motherfu*kers with Bron, cp3, kobe, jordan, melo, durant, etc.

So I get matched up with this f*ggot last night and I immediately could tell by his name he was gonna be the biggest cheeser ever. STEPYOURGAMEUPKID in all caps.

This f*ggot had cp3, wade, Lebron, Duncan and Dwight vs. my Eric Bledsoe, Wade, Lebron, Nene and Kwame Brown (my sixth man is jj redd!ck).

Anyway this f*ggot was the biggest and most persistent cheezer I ever played. All he would do is dump the ball to Dwight when he would cut through the lane and do some gay up and under sh*t. And when he wasn't doing that he would do the gay post up move where he would just spin out of the post and auto-dunk with bron or howard.

His defense was the worst though. He played man but he played off-ball the wholllllle game. He would literally just keep switching away from the ball handler.

I never got so heated in my life. I must of sent dude 50 messages lol.

Finally I just disconnected my internet for the first time since probably 2k11 (there was 20 seconds left and he was up by 7). I messaged him back and told him I got credit for the win (even though I didn't). He was furious. lol
that off the ball is annoying but players like harden you can easily go by the defender
 5 years ago '09        #3245
space
space
space
anyone play in virgingames.com?

my boy tryna put me down but i dont wanan risk money with my wireless connection (goess away when 3 plus ppl are using my wifi)
 5 years ago '09        #3246
space
space
space
 Ghost Writer said:
You can't play for real money in the US. and I have yet to actually get in a game. I've tried several times and it never works.
really? i live in nyc so does my boy he been playing for couple months now

and i dont play with ppl who pick the cheesing heat
 5 years ago '05        #3247
dblockallday 
space
space
$8,820 | Props total: 1525 1525
not sure if anyone knows this already, but i figured out a way to turn off autosave in offline a.ssociation mode. basically autosave is very annoying and time consuming, and there is no official option to turn it off.

the way to do it is when you start an a.ssociation, when it asks you to select a device/location just hit b (i a.ssume o on ps3) to go back and autosave will be off. when you want to save the game, autosave will be turned back on so what you do is go to save it again but this time back out when it asks you to select the save location.

i'm pissed it took me this long to figure it out. i've spent so much time playing a.ssociation... countless seasons... i must have spent a few hours easy just waiting for the autosave to finish.

one of the dumbest things you could do is not give an option for autosave.
 5 years ago '08        #3248
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,027 | Props total: 5814 5814
 dblockallday said:
not sure if anyone knows this already, but i figured out a way to turn off autosave in offline a.ssociation mode. basically autosave is very annoying and time consuming, and there is no official option to turn it off.

the way to do it is when you start an a.ssociation, when it asks you to select a device/location just hit b (i a.ssume o on ps3) to go back and autosave will be off. when you want to save the game, autosave will be turned back on so what you do is go to save it again but this time back out when it asks you to select the save location.

i'm pissed it took me this long to figure it out. i've spent so much time playing a.ssociation... countless seasons... i must have spent a few hours easy just waiting for the autosave to finish.

Good looks bruh. I hate that autosave bullsh*t too.

Some n*ggas on here want the game to autosave after every quarter
 5 years ago '09        #3249
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,393 | Props total: 5103 5103

[pic - click to view]

did my boy Rose dirty

----

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #3250
Young Perm 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,167 | Props total: 5561 5561
RIP My 2k disc...sh*t got the ring on it...sh*t got the nerve to tease me too and start up then stop in the middle of a game and sh*t...

i took two hard Ls to a n*gga I go to school with..a fu*kin white boy..n*gga cant even do a crossover in real life :PPSAD: the 2k gods told me to take a break.

and my MyPlayer just won the finals in his rookie year beat OKC 4-1

im finna have my bruh lemme use his disc to copy it to my HDD...what am I gonna do until then im finna fire up 2k12
 02-21-2013, 01:02 PM         #3251
MVN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how come sometimes my player wont shoot the ball???

Im having this problem during games, where like I get passed the ball, or even driving in the lane and my guy just wont shoot!?!?

any reason why?
 5 years ago '12        #3252
King Jaffe Joe 23 heat pts23
space
space
$8,090 | Props total: 4765 4765
 dj ac said:
i just went 10-19 with him for but 8 of those misses were jumpers .
 5 years ago '05        #3253
dblockallday 
space
space
$8,820 | Props total: 1525 1525
 dblockallday said:

this just screwed me over... here i am happy as can be that autosave is off... i started a new franchise... spent over an hour turning the knicks roster into...

rubio, harden/eric gordon, wilson chandler/gallo, ed davis, anthony randolph, larry sanders...

then i got up to take a piss, come back and the sh*t is froze ahhhhhhh fuker.

gotta remember to save it from time to time. i was just done with trades for the season too. whyyyyyyyyy lol
 5 years ago '05        #3254
Rob- 
space
space
$1,356 | Props total: 446 446
 Ghost Writer said:
How do I see my own scouting report is that possible?
go to mystas from the main screen the one to the left use l2 n r2 if i think thats wat u talkin bout....
 5 years ago '12        #3255
SDC17 38 heat pts38
space
space
$4,046 | Props total: 589 589
Signn and I were playing earlier, I got Jordan he got Ewing. Automatic W right there, I messaged the dude with Kobe and told him he might as well quit, that he wouldn't be able to D me up...he fires back talking about I can't hold him, 2nd quarter rolls around and I got 18, he's 2-9 shooting and leaves.

I go on to drop 40 and Signn went in with Ewing, I didn't lose a game all night. Beast mode on this team-up.
 5 years ago '05        #3256
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,194 | Props total: 11790 11790
The spin move gotta be the worst of all time. If you're even close to another player he's gonna bump into them and lose the dam ball.

Just shot 7/28 with Lillard I was getting to the hole @ will and this n*gga jagged like 10 layups. Instead if dunking or doing a regular layup the n*gga will do some soft sh*t and get blocked or just miss. If u got a short guard u can barely score in the paint. Which is rediculous. And apparently if u got a PF or a C u can't dribble 5 ft without losing the ball
 5 years ago '08        #3257
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
i can't stand that spin move. then when you lose the ball, they make you stand there dazed like you just got socked in the jaw or some sh*t, while the defense picks up it from under your legs
 5 years ago '11        #3258
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
 Ghost Writer said:
Nah I wanna see what people see right before they play me in a quick match. Like how often you shoots 3s etc.
Go to the myplayer tab at the main screen. The one on the left out the 3 columns.

From their click on VIP stats and voila. It's not totally accurate, Mines seems to be missin games, but it is what it is.
 5 years ago '05        #3259
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,194 | Props total: 11790 11790
Playing on-ball D IS rather effective. Kinda shut down LeBron just now.

But dude obviously didnt know how to play. He just kept launching 3s
 02-22-2013, 07:53 PM         #3260
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Legit1 said:
kyrie irvings release is utter trash
how? it's extremely easy
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy