Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #3221
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,195 | Props total: 11803 11803
 iSpeakGenius said:
Gonna try and tune up with the Pistons. Played one dude and beat him by 30 against the Knicks. Kyle Singler got a blowtorch.
I picked them for the 1st time yesterday....VS the Lakers..

I kept it close but i could never get the lead down lower than 6. THey got a good team but i couldnt hit sh*t in the clutch. And when u got Kobe coming down str8 pulling from anywhere and hitting u aint got a chance
 02-19-2013, 12:46 PM         #3222
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LAZARO said:
had a couple good matches vs cavs this past month but lee pierce and terry get the job done
I usually dont use them if its a team in the top 14, I woulda switched to denver houston or the clippers. just had a match against the blazers.

I swear there's some kinda weird glitch with the fade away jumpers cause this n*gga was draining everything with lilliard looking like a black dirk. we went into the 4th tied, I did my thing, tristian thompson held me down was the real mvp with those offensive rebounds cause kyrie was bricking god damn everything. 4.5 seconds left I let this n*gga get an open lane to the hoop with lillard so I gave him that bill lambeer treatment and put him on his a.ss. he tied it up at the free throw line. 3.5 seconds no time outs. Gave the ball to kyrie who was 3-19. Raced up the court, crossed over one n*gga, jumped to the side, pulled up from three for the win at the buzzer

did a lap around my living room
 5 years ago '08        #3223
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50
space
space
$6,674 | Props total: 397 397
I'm really enjoying myTeam, I wish there wasn't so much cheese, but it really is a fun mode. They should tier the game though, nothing worse than playing against the NBA all time dream team and all you have is Austin Rivers, Alonzo Gee, & Joel Pryzbilla.
 5 years ago '12        #3224
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,234 | Props total: 1391 1391
I've been busting a.ss with the Kings for a minute now

DMC be working the post when that cheese a.ss triple team ain''t there.

Thornton doing work also
 02-19-2013, 05:27 PM         #3225
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn, if the cavs didn't suck at defense and rebounding and had some better shooters (which is basically everything) it'd be a wrap. these n*ggas dont rebound for sh*t except tristan
 5 years ago '10        #3226
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,755 | Props total: 8690 8690
was just out here stat padding with lebron i was tryin to get that triple double homie was mad
 5 years ago '08        #3227
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,314 | Props total: 13692 13692
I get outrebounded alot too those 2nd chance points be k!lling me
 02-19-2013, 07:40 PM         #3228
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im blowing dudes out with the bobcats now....i mastered this game man....all man to man defense to....beast

lol i beat this bx dude named soraci with the wiz and beat him by 30 with the blazers

mr raci ur soul belong to me.........

if smith still wanna play we can play 3 mins superstar ....dude afraid to play hof
 5 years ago '04        #3229
miamishank 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,917 | Props total: 1093 1093
So yalll n*ggas just gonna ignore my question? How the fu*k do you play peer to peer when in an online a.ssociation?
 5 years ago '05        #3230
space
space
 DrX said:
im blowing dudes out with the bobcats now....i mastered this game man....all man to man defense to....beast
Seeing as how this is impossible ima say u just making up sh*t.

So if somebody is open down court with nobody around them i can just a.ssume that the "fumble the ball like a retard" animation is going to happen

Who can't catch a mid-court pass in the NBA honestly?
 02-20-2013, 11:06 AM         #3231
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THEINFAMOUS said:
Seeing as how this is impossible ima say u just making up sh*t.

So if somebody is open down court with nobody around them i can just a.ssume that the "fumble the ball like a retard" animation is going to happen

Who can't catch a mid-court pass in the NBA honestly?
ask these boxden dudes.........i play man....man is better then zone
 02-20-2013, 11:17 AM         #3232
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghost Writer said:
Yeah he plays man and so do I. I'm more concerned with what he meant by it's impossible to play man to man.

If he meant it's impossible in the sense that it's impossible to win, then I feel bad for you.

I play man to man all game every game. No off ball d either. I always guard the ball handler.

My record is 200-60. X's is even better. You just need to work on your skills homie.
exactly we the ony 2 with the stones to play on man
 5 years ago '10        #3233
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,755 | Props total: 8690 8690
 Ghost Writer said:
But anyway, I've been playing a lot of MyTeam lately and I actually was enjoying it until last night.

I always buy and sell different players when I get bored of them but I had finally settled on Wade and Lebron and was on like a 7 game win streak. Beating motherfu*kers with Bron, cp3, kobe, jordan, melo, durant, etc.

So I get matched up with this f*ggot last night and I immediately could tell by his name he was gonna be the biggest cheeser ever. STEPYOURGAMEUPKID in all caps.

This f*ggot had cp3, wade, Lebron, Duncan and Dwight vs. my Eric Bledsoe, Wade, Lebron, Nene and Kwame Brown (my sixth man is jj redd!ck).

Anyway this f*ggot was the biggest and most persistent cheezer I ever played. All he would do is dump the ball to Dwight when he would cut through the lane and do some gay up and under sh*t. And when he wasn't doing that he would do the gay post up move where he would just spin out of the post and auto-dunk with bron or howard.

His defense was the worst though. He played man but he played off-ball the wholllllle game. He would literally just keep switching away from the ball handler.

I never got so heated in my life. I must of sent dude 50 messages lol.

Finally I just disconnected my internet for the first time since probably 2k11 (there was 20 seconds left and he was up by 7). I messaged him back and told him I got credit for the win (even though I didn't). He was furious. lol
the bi*chazzness naw i know that feeling id take a L to someone good but if its a bum who cheesed me im heated
 5 years ago '05        #3234
space
space
 Ghost Writer said:
How is it impossible to play man-to-man defense?
Well I mean its possible. But with all them animations its just hard as hell sometimes.

DrX said:
ask these boxden dudes.........i play man....man is better then zone
It depends. If u dont have shooters and u like to drive to the hole then that zone will hinder u a lil bit. But if u got Melo or somebody u can rain threes on a zone cuz nobody steps up.

Its crazy how much the D will leave n*ggas open.

But ima try that on ball sh*t more and see if it helps. I usually play on ball sometimes. But ill switch off more and guard the person who doesn't have the ball too.
 5 years ago '04        #3235
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,070 | Props total: 6126 6126
Did they put some update on this game recently? Gameplay seems slower and more robotic than usual
 5 years ago '11        #3236
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,314 | Props total: 25142 25142
Everybody I play with lately never D's me up..

I played some guy with chicago yesterday and he never played D on me ONCE! always zone and usually was Noah..

He had the whole paint covered (him being noah helped him with that too)

He actually got a 8 point lead @ one point of letting the comp do the work but then I realized I gotta switch it up..

Started hitting outside shots with ross/gay

tie game going into the 4th and I just got mad for no reason

put derozan in and just went ham in the 4th,he might have the best fast break in the game apart from lebron because his dribbling is just so slick when u catch a rebound and hand it off to him to attack. (he can't shoot for sh*t though)

I send him a msg after the game like why did you never play D on me? he never responded
 5 years ago '11        #3237
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,314 | Props total: 25142 25142
 NoLedge18720 said:
Did they put some update on this game recently? Gameplay seems slower and more robotic than usual
I thought that yesterday when I played the bulls but thought it was his/my connection
 5 years ago '12        #3238
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,234 | Props total: 1391 1391
 NoLedge18720 said:
Yup because I had a game where peoples releases were delayed as a mer
 02-20-2013, 04:49 PM         #3239
POPOFF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
games been slow as sh*t since the update
 5 years ago '07        #3240
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
Last night I lost to some dude who was like 32-40...and then played some dude who won over 180 games and lost only 10 and I smacked em with the Rockets

and really when it comes to defense I think the best thing to do is to play man 80% of the time then go off the ball at random times and intercept those obvious passes and get those steals on bigs.
Home      

most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
167 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
165 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
90 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy