Official NBA 2k13 Disscussion Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
157 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
248 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
157 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Video of Lebron reacting to his flop
7 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #3201
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7941 7941
i can't stand that spin move. then when you lose the ball, they make you stand there dazed like you just got socked in the jaw or some sh*t, while the defense picks up it from under your legs
 5 years ago '11        #3202
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,251 | Props total: 2316 2316
 Ghost Writer said:
Nah I wanna see what people see right before they play me in a quick match. Like how often you shoots 3s etc.
Go to the myplayer tab at the main screen. The one on the left out the 3 columns.

From their click on VIP stats and voila. It's not totally accurate, Mines seems to be missin games, but it is what it is.
 5 years ago '05        #3203
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,938 | Props total: 13369 13369
Playing on-ball D IS rather effective. Kinda shut down LeBron just now.

But dude obviously didnt know how to play. He just kept launching 3s
 02-22-2013, 06:53 PM         #3204
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Legit1 said:
kyrie irvings release is utter trash
how? it's extremely easy
 5 years ago '08        #3205
AC_89 237 heat pts237
space
space
$42,684 | Props total: 19085 19085
Playing with the warriors again online i swear they like the only team i can win with consistently like i could win 5 n a row with them easily but i probably couldn't do that with the heat
 5 years ago '10        #3206
beeboywhoo 39 heat pts39
space
space
$4,281 | Props total: 2611 2611
 THEINFAMOUS said:
The spin move gotta be the worst of all time. If you're even close to another player he's gonna bump into them and lose the dam ball.

Just shot 7/28 with Lillard I was getting to the hole @ will and this n*gga jagged like 10 layups. Instead if dunking or doing a regular layup the n*gga will do some soft sh*t and get blocked or just miss. If u got a short guard u can barely score in the paint. Which is rediculous. And apparently if u got a PF or a C u can't dribble 5 ft without losing the ball
yah if you do regular drives that u would normally do for AI, or westbrook, or anyone with high dunks.. lillard cant finish those, he goes for layups and either gets stuck or blocked or just misses..

the secret though is use the spin move, pivot the other way, or use ur hop step button.. hes a god on the inside, thats his only fire area he has. if u do a move and get stuck, either hit someone for the jumper or hickson or aldridge should be open from the double
 5 years ago '05        #3207
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,395 | Props total: 1875 1875
 Legit1 said:
kyrie irvings release is utter trash
^ Seconded.
 5 years ago '12        #3208
King Jaffe Joe 29 heat pts29
space
space
$8,810 | Props total: 7825 7825
Just used the Warriors for the first time online and picked up the W vs the raptors. Curry had 27/5/5 on 8-12 . Thompson had 15 points too on 6-7 (3-4 from 3) and the dagger at the end to put me up 64-57. Outscored dude 21-8 in the 4th.
 5 years ago '12        #3209
King Jaffe Joe 29 heat pts29
space
space
$8,810 | Props total: 7825 7825
Just played my first team up game, Clippers (us) vs Kings. Won 67-60. It was 5 on 5 at the start and by the end it was 3 on 2. For some reason the dude using PF would not use Griffin, took him out as soon as the first FTs happened and just had Odom there all game. Guy at center was pretty nice at offense, but he was garbage at d. was putting grant hill and matt barnes at c for a possession then taking them out . I had CP3, ended 19/7/2/2 on 7-14 with 1 to. I was choking down the stretch, missing wide open 3's and sh*t, but I stole the ball from isaiah thomas and Jordan was wide open for the dunk. We got a stop, then with 40 seconds left I get doubled, pass it to Billups (guy using SG went 5-15, was taking sh*tty shots but made up for it here) and he drained a 3 . No danger of losing after that.

Even though it was pretty fun, im probably not just going to jump in by myself again, hate when people quit early. 3 people were gone with 3 mins left in the 1st
 5 years ago '05        #3210
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,395 | Props total: 1875 1875
I usually don't spam a certain player when I play, but man, Harden's release is too sick. When I use Clips, I get like 20 pts from all my starters. Today, I decided to use Harden against a Knicks cheeser. Had 47/5/2 with 14 treys and Lin had 6/8/11
 5 years ago '10        #3211
beeboywhoo 39 heat pts39
space
space
Scored 45 with lillard 20-27 shooting... and the game before 35 on 12-13 shooting..

5 years ago '12        #3212
bmandagod 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,446 | Props total: 1011 1011
 THEINFAMOUS said:
The spin move gotta be the worst of all time. If you're even close to another player he's gonna bump into them and lose the dam ball.

Just shot 7/28 with Lillard I was getting to the hole @ will and this n*gga jagged like 10 layups. Instead if dunking or doing a regular layup the n*gga will do some soft sh*t and get blocked or just miss. If u got a short guard u can barely score in the paint. Which is rediculous. And apparently if u got a PF or a C u can't dribble 5 ft without losing the ball
double tap x and euro step with lillard...he gets the foul like every time...and playing with the blazers if u get batum wide open for 3 he wont miss for sh*t...
 5 years ago '10        #3213
beeboywhoo 39 heat pts39
space
space
We$ is more cash than Batum from 3s even though he has a lower rating

Forgot to add... Regarding lillard, after you do the spins or hop step. It's super vital to use pumps as well. Unless you already are free then shoot it. But if ur still in traffic and have one help d( usually the F or C, since you should already break the pg on initial drive) use the pump and send that bi*ch flying

Last edited by beeboywhoo; 02-23-2013 at 10:13 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #3214
Rob- 
space
space
$1,423 | Props total: 528 528
add me ps3 if u trynna play italkTRAP
 5 years ago '04        #3215
dj X 34 heat pts34
space
space
$18,988 | Props total: 7269 7269
Just started playing the myteam mode and holy sh*t does my team suck. Josh Selby and Tony Allen are my best players. Although, I did drop 25 with Selby on my first 'road to the playoffs' game to get the easy dub. Patty Mills mid-range game is money.

Kwame Brown and Chris Wilcox make up my front court

Earl Barron is a bum. I kept tossing the ball to him and he'd just fumble it out of bounds.
 5 years ago '10        #3216
beeboywhoo 39 heat pts39
space
space
X buy rivers, and it's a wrap. He's a bum on hof settings but on rookie or allstar which I think my team plays on. He's a god lol
 5 years ago '05        #3217
dblockallday 
space
space
$8,918 | Props total: 1674 1674
 dblockallday said:
not sure if anyone knows this already, but i figured out a way to turn off autosave in offline a.ssociation mode. basically autosave is very annoying and time consuming, and there is no official option to turn it off.

the way to do it is when you start an a.ssociation, when it asks you to select a device/location just hit b (i a.ssume o on ps3) to go back and autosave will be off. when you want to save the game, autosave will be turned back on so what you do is go to save it again but this time back out when it asks you to select the save location.

i'm pissed it took me this long to figure it out. i've spent so much time playing a.ssociation... countless seasons... i must have spent a few hours easy just waiting for the autosave to finish.

one of the dumbest things you could do is not give an option for autosave.
if anyone does this be careful because i found out if you play a game in your a.ssociation with autosave turned off, it glitches and all the rest of the games in the season are gone. to prevent this you have to save the game before you want to play a game, which will turn autosave back on.

i think it happens because it saves your profile after the game, and since you chose no save location to turn off autosave, it glitches out and deletes the rest of that season's games. (if it happens in the playoffs, the rest of the playoffs would be ruined, but if it happens in the regular season, there will be a playoff games,
 5 years ago '04        #3218
dj X 34 heat pts34
space
space
$18,988 | Props total: 7269 7269
 beeboywhoo said:
X buy rivers, and it's a wrap. He's a bum on hof settings but on rookie or allstar which I think my team plays on. He's a god lol
Gotcha! Rivers & Selby

We about to make it rain on these rookies
 5 years ago '12        #3219
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,398 | Props total: 1706 1706
How much VC do you have DJ?

That will help determine the kind of players I'd recommend for you.
 5 years ago '10        #3220
beeboywhoo 39 heat pts39
space
space
I bought josh smith earlier and now I'm too poor to afford to even play the game
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
107 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
131 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside What if The Documentary 2 Looked Like This!!!
62 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo ball willing to take a pay cut to add stars
46 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
condoms are lame as fu-k
51 comments
21 hours ago