50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA ALL Nike "City" Uniforms Leaked via 2K
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Video inside Boxden NY will be upset! Cardi B bought offset a wraith. Let the hate b..
10 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
150 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #3161
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1685 1685
 dj ac said:
Using the jazz online again slowing the pace down and k!lling cats inside with al jeff and millsap but if one of them gets traded and burks
No one can ever defend Big Al and Millsap when I use them in the low post
 5 years ago '11        #3162
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
 Ghost Writer said:
I've been playing with the 76ers. I think I'm like 12-2. I start Jrue at pg, Turner at Sg, Wright at SF, Thad Young and Kwame.

I bring Nick and Spencer off the bench. I handle the ball a lot with Turner since he doesn't have a great outside shot. He's also probably one of the best rebounders in the game at his position.

Nick Young is a scoring beast. I've scored 15+ with him almost every game.

And Jrue is obviously a beast.

Spencer can hit those outside shots with ease too if you can figure out his near impossible release.
I like the 76ers too. When I play with them, I play extremely small with 3pt shooting. Jrue, Richardson, Nick Young, Dorrell Wright at the 4, and Thad Young at the 5.

It's not the greatest Defensive Team, but the spacing unbelievable. Turner comes off the bench at point to lead the sh*tty a.ss backups and is pretty servicable in that role for me.

They strangely are my Heat k!ller team so far
 5 years ago '11        #3163
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,313 | Props total: 25141 25141
 dj ac said:
Using the jazz online again slowing the pace down and k!lling cats inside with al jeff and millsap but if one of them gets traded and burks
they are deadly but how do u play with..tinsley..watson..harris
 5 years ago '06        #3164
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 944 944
is there any possible way to play quick match on HOF? or you HAVE to be friends with your opponent? my record sucks, my winning % is like 42... but i think i'd be a %50 if some of those games were on HOF playing on pro is for the cheesy players
 5 years ago '11        #3165
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
 e180th said:
is there any possible way to play quick match on HOF? or you HAVE to be friends with your opponent? my record sucks, my winning % is like 42... but i think i'd be a %50 if some of those games were on HOF playing on pro is for the cheesy players
I think Quick Match is actually set to Superstar.

Whenever I check my stats in the VIP thing, it says the match was a Superstar 5 minutes
 5 years ago '06        #3166
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 944 944
 Frank Hampton said:
I think Quick Match is actually set to Superstar.

Whenever I check my stats in the VIP thing, it says the match was a Superstar 5 minutes
yeah my bad, i meant to say Superstar...

...but there is a HUGE difference between that of HOF when i'm playing. it be getting me tight because, i feel i can stop certain possessions if it were on HOF sh*t be too easy on superstar

...i be claiming moral victories and sh*t
 5 years ago '07        #3167
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
$9,617 | Props total: 5471 5471
 Ghost Writer said:
I've been playing with the 76ers. I think I'm like 12-2. I start Jrue at pg, Turner at Sg, Wright at SF, Thad Young and Kwame.

I bring Nick and Spencer off the bench. I handle the ball a lot with Turner since he doesn't have a great outside shot. He's also probably one of the best rebounders in the game at his position.

Nick Young is a scoring beast. I've scored 15+ with him almost every game.

And Jrue is obviously a beast.

Spencer can hit those outside shots with ease too if you can figure out his near impossible release.
Jrue, Nick Young, and Dorrell Wright hit 3's all game

I tried to start Bynum, but they take him out after the first whistle
 5 years ago '08        #3168
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,284 | Props total: 13660 13660
 Dray said:
Be making n*ggas fall with tinsley his shot not that bad eitheri use foye at the point too
 5 years ago '10        #3169
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,747 | Props total: 8676 8676
 Dray said:
i been using them for years they messed up milsap though.....i run 44 high with him all day tinsley i use for pick and roll soley and dish it to milsap lol dont use hayward he too inconsistent to me. my lineup is

tinsley
foye
milsap....i know
favors
big al

i post milsap until he tired them go to bench and small and run people to open that lead and its over

and i heard 2k wasnt on superstar even though it said it, its actually on allstar but some bug makes it say superstar dont know if they addressed it yet
 5 years ago '11        #3170
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
Toronto is a beast of a team right about now with the updates

Even fields can hit 3's..Bargn is back etc.

2k is being sh*tty though..everyone is taking 3's and even if you play manual D your computer will fail you most times
 5 years ago '12        #3171
sigNN 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,926 | Props total: 3896 3896
 HELLZWINTA202 said:
Im sure this info is somewhere in this thread, but can somebody post whatever cheat codes you know of for 2k13.....I need VC badly.
FOH
 5 years ago '11        #3172
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
I just beat someone who was 65 Wins-1 loss

he picked denver,I picked raptors

he was mad from the jump (rudy hit a three to start)

started pausing the game every free throw for me..

paused it every iggy dunk..

spend over a minute replying this Mcgee post move..*yawn*

he left by the 3rd when he was down 10 points (him making me mad just made me never take a bad shot)
 5 years ago '12        #3173
sigNN 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,926 | Props total: 3896 3896
 HELLZWINTA202 said:
Had to at least give it a shot
lol just play online or play the games of the day put it on coach mode and let the game run on its own i think thats like 600vc
 5 years ago '05        #3174
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,192 | Props total: 11755 11755
Just got smacked by the lakers online. I picked Cle thinking I'm fina k!ll with Kyrie.

n*gga played zone ALL game.
Dwight Howard had @ least 7 tip dunks. And u can see him charging up for the sh*t before the shot even hits the rim so u know its BS.
If the person can play even a LITTLE bit the CPU ain't gon give u a chance to win.
Kobe hits every Euro step but my big men is missing layups right under the dam rim

And why is it that every n*gga in the nba according to 2K fumbles a pass when it's thrown to them @ half court?
And how do I get bumped @ half court. Animation causes me to step oob but no foul?

Game p!ss me off sometimes
 5 years ago '12        #3175
King Jaffe Joe 23 heat pts23
space
space
$8,090 | Props total: 4765 4765
Finally bought this game (got it from Gamefly and only kept it a week, dudes in this thread werent kidding about the Raps. They're dope to use, main weakness (at least this game) is rebounding. Aldridge had more OREBs than my entire team combined (5) . I missed a FT at the end with 11 secs left with Lowry and of all people BARGNANI get's the offensive rebound and dunks it in hicksons face . Won 58-54, guy got himself in some early foul trouble with batum which was nice. Went 21-6 with Gay on 8-16. Locked up Lillard too with Lowry & Ross, held him to 10/4/4 on 4-15 with 4 t/os.
 5 years ago '12        #3176
space
space
Reading some of the past few pages in this thread and why is everyone putting the knicks with the heat as a cheese team? Im not denying it i just want to know, all of the knicks users i faced when i had the game originally sucked. JR was good for like 1-8 from 3 every game

Last edited by King Jaffe Joe; 02-13-2013 at 08:16 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #3177
space
space
i never thought carmelo was that bad in 2k tbh, besides this 1 time when I was playing a friend in private match and he hit at least 10 post up turnaround corner 3's on me with him, i was fu*king pissed. Durant, Bron, & Rose are the only players that I can't cover. Every time I see OKC I just leave the game

And I thought JR got nerfed? I know in 2K12 he was a monster but idk if he is in this game
 5 years ago '12        #3178
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,231 | Props total: 1389 1389
 nameless1 said:
Reading some of the past few pages in this thread and why is everyone putting the knicks with the heat as a cheese team? Im not denying it i just want to know, all of the knicks users i faced when i had the game originally sucked. JR was good for like 1-8 from 3 every game
like ghost said

Melo, name a superstar who isn't overpowered in this game.
JR Smith all n*ggas do is take 3's with him and its money, not to mention he goes through defenders and dunks on 4 people at one time.
Novak his 3's are wet even when they're contested.

People just shoot 3's with the Knicks or lead pass to Chandler and Stat for the dunk.
 02-13-2013, 10:13 PM         #3179
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
since i bought this game twice and it always break im gonna download it from xbox live since its only 30$ and i have enough points from bing....

is their any way i can download the game from my pc then move it to my xbox so the DL can be faster
 5 years ago '12        #3180
space
space
 Kastanova said:
Melo, name a superstar who isn't overpowered in this game.
I usually contain CP3, Wade never does sh*t to me either although thats probably because he never gets the ball passed to him
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
69 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
195 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
79 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
59 comments
1 day ago