NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
58 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #3141
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,119 | Props total: 16 16
Kast you'd probably hate me if you saw my squad in MyTeam

Jamal Crawford
Dell Curry
Larry Bird
Kevin Durant
David Lee

Bench:
Damian Lillard
Darryl Dawkins
Kevin Duckworth

I play legit though.
 02-11-2013, 12:40 AM         #3142
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Played myteam and a dude had lebron melo Howard and just about anybody good mind u my best player was rated 78 beat dude by like 15 and he got on the mic and said I'm suprised u won dude was like 12 and he told me he bought his whole team and he bought all of his VC.... Just e making me think damn kids are lucky.... When I asked my mom for a game that was pushing it asking for a game then asking to buy me more sh*t so I can play the same game I would get bi*ched slap
 5 years ago '05        #3143
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1694 1694
 J-R said:
Played myteam and a dude had lebron melo Howard and just about anybody good mind u my best player was rated 78 beat dude by like 15 and he got on the mic and said I'm suprised u won dude was like 12 and he told me he bought his whole team and he bought all of his VC.... Just e making me think damn kids are lucky.... When I asked my mom for a game that was pushing it asking for a game then asking to buy me more sh*t so I can play the same game I would get bi*ched slap
Letting your 12 year old buy virtual currency is parenting fail My mum didn't even let me buy games when I was 12. Only time I was granted a game was when it was my birthday. I remember getting that first Harry Potter game on PS One for my birthday (cost my mum like $50) and I treasured that for years. It's probably still in mint condition now.

One time I talked my dad into pre-ordering The Getaway for PS2, though, when I was 11 (and had saved up some pocket money for the year) and he didn't realise that game had like a 18+ rating Probably thought it was some racing game until he heard all the cuss words coming out the TV
 5 years ago '12        #3144
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,234 | Props total: 1391 1391
 beeboywhoo said:
lol yeah I get pissed off at Myteam too, just cause some of the rosters are just retarded. I messaged dude saying "how much money your squad cost you?" Im on 6th seed too, i think 4-1
well what was pissing me off about the replay thing was that it was 1 minute to go till Walking Dead and obviously the game is over, and I'm telling him hurry the fu*k up because the show is about to start, when he decides to take all his timeouts and pause the game till there's 5 seconds left. Keep in mind there's only 3 seconds left of the game sh*t had me like

Skits, the one thing that I'm missing is a closer on my team and my sh*tty roster will be somewhat straight.

Something is wrong when my best closer is my back court consisting of either:
Gary Neal and Bledsoe
Marcus Thornton and Gary Neal
T-Ross & Bledsoe
T-Ross & Beleneli

you get my drift

5 years ago '10        #3145
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,616 | Props total: 30598 30598
 Left Hook said:
Letting your 12 year old buy virtual currency is parenting fail My mum didn't even let me buy games when I was 12. Only time I was granted a game was when it was my birthday. I remember getting that first Harry Potter game on PS One for my birthday (cost my mum like $50) and I treasured that for years. It's probably still in mint condition now.

One time I talked my dad into pre-ordering The Getaway for PS2, though, when I was 11 (and had saved up some pocket money for the year) and he didn't realise that game had like a 18+ rating Probably thought it was some racing game until he heard all the cuss words coming out the TV
Mum you from England or something ?
 5 years ago '05        #3146
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1694 1694
 SmoothTay said:
Mum you from England or something ?
Worse - Australia, "mate" Nah, I love my country, even though they hate Asian Australians over here
 5 years ago '12        #3147
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
This XBL always wanting my email to update aka security sh*t is pissing me off.

I don't remember my damn password to that email account
 5 years ago '05        #3148
Based_One 79 heat pts79
space
space
$9,711 | Props total: 7019 7019
This why I cant fu*k with this game too much longer

[pic - click to view]

Look at all the damn threes he took he played like a lil bi*ch

[pic - click to view]

I beat this n*gga but look at that lineup is this the new norm now becuase clippers did some weird sh*t too where he switched Craw to the 1 and Paul to the 2 and flipped Blake and Jordan also
 02-11-2013, 08:47 PM         #3149
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dudes with that tired a.ss run around in circles and shoot j's with the clips try that bs on me lol and get shut down
 5 years ago '11        #3150
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,340 | Props total: 25181 25181
They must have updated a new patch or something

game getting boring/corny

2k I can't manually be 5 defenders so please don't make my PF AND C be so far away from the basket where the other team passes it from the inbound for a easy westbrook dunk

cheesers are @ a all time high

The Defending is ruining the game though.

everyone can do whatever they want..wanna take a 3 done..dunk easy done.
 02-11-2013, 09:26 PM         #3151
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just lost to some bi*ch n*gga named 'Norrisundefeated'

dude is a straight up cheeser

he plays full court with one player defending the inbound pass, cherry picks on offense and majority of his points come from exploiting the inside. not to mention he plays off ball defense with a 2-3 or 3-2 zone.
 5 years ago '11        #3152
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
 J-R said:
sh*t n*gga I feel you on that. I used to always ask for some outlandish sh*t as kid (ie New videogame when it's not christmas or my birthday) and then when my mom looked like she was about to snap, I play it off Like "nah I'm just kiddin"
 5 years ago '11        #3153
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
One thing that get's me mad in this game is center's spotting up out on the three. All the white people look the fu*kin same

I love running with the rockets and got into a close one against the nets. It's clutch time and I'm down by 2. I drive in with harden and see a tall white guy standing in the corner unguarded. I thought it was my n*gga Chandler Parsons for the the Clutch 3, but It was Asik Shot that bi*ch, and Red F's flyin all across the screen. Got a perfect release tho Lost the game
 5 years ago '12        #3154
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
Hell yeah Frank about the white people look alike sh*t!

Man I passes the ball after driving (My Team) I thought I passed it to Bellenli for the wide open 3... it was Mozgrav and I'm just like fu*k is this n*gga doing at the 3pt line.

Barely won the game though
 5 years ago '07        #3155
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,668 | Props total: 1135 1135
Playing a online a.ssociation thats on Hall of Fame is automatic L if its against the computer if the computer isnt hitting contested Jumper after contested jumper with Vareajo they are getting the offensive rebound. Ive even had the computer take an inbound pass after I score and turn and launch a fullcourt pass that ends up as a easy layup. sh*t is just over the top on that HOF setting
 5 years ago '04        #3156
miamishank 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,917 | Props total: 1093 1093
 moe4484 said:
Playing a online a.ssociation thats on Hall of Fame is automatic L if its against the computer if the computer isnt hitting contested Jumper after contested jumper with Vareajo they are getting the offensive rebound. Ive even had the computer take an inbound pass after I score and turn and launch a fullcourt pass that ends up as a easy layup. sh*t is just over the top on that HOF setting
I just started an online joint how do you turn HOF down once the league starts bc I think everybody is gonna quit except for me and another dude n*ggas be down by 20 whenever I look at the in game progress
 5 years ago '11        #3157
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,340 | Props total: 25181 25181
just had some guy take 30 three's on the hornets

must be a new patch i dont know about

mason was even hitting them sh*ts
 5 years ago '07        #3158
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,668 | Props total: 1135 1135
 miamishank said:
I just started an online joint how do you turn HOF down once the league starts bc I think everybody is gonna quit except for me and another dude n*ggas be down by 20 whenever I look at the in game progress
I think go to settings and look for the commissioner settings or something like that. I wish there was a way to keep regular games on HOF and then computer games a lower difficulty
 5 years ago '10        #3159
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,756 | Props total: 8703 8703
the raptors are so deep man barn and val back that second unit is deadly
 5 years ago '08        #3160
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,318 | Props total: 13697 13697
Using the jazz online again slowing the pace down and k!lling cats inside with al jeff and millsap but if one of them gets traded and burks
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
216 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
96 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy