Official NBA 2k13 Disscussion Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
15 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #3101
SHADOW 326 heat pts326
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 322 322
This game will be the death of me...

I suck at defense and allow too many fu*king open look 3s...

I always play pf or c cuz im too scared gettin burned as a wing or guard, but even in the post i get sh*tted on

fu*k this fukking game though
 5 years ago '11        #3102
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
 Ghost Writer said:
This f*ggot just blocked me cause I exposed him on his own channel. Had people in the comment section asking me for tips and sh*t. Dude asked my gamer tag and I posted it in the first post and he kept saying I was ducking him and not posting my gamertag. So I posted it again and he sent me a message saying your lucky my PlayStation is broke and then blocked me.

He plays zone all game every game and only plays with the heat. He plays Ray Allen at the 4 and Battier at the 2 and plays off ball with ray the WHOLE game.

I kept calling him out saying I would beat him with the warriors and not play zone for 1 second.

I kept telling him to stick to Halo. Basketball isn't for you. I go to his main youtube page and see he's "a cod4 world champion".

I was dying son is garbage.

We should put the bx community to good use and troll this f*ggot.
His PS3 broke
 5 years ago '12        #3103
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,231 | Props total: 1389 1389
 Ghost Writer said:
Wow I just watched 5 minutes of that video and raged hardcore. What a fu*king f*ggot. Ray Allen at the 4?? Yo I swear I would trash this dude. Zone the whole game?

seriously raging right now.
Fam no one has played MAN TO MAN on me in awhile

I keep facing Zone and Floppers and Steal Button f*ggots.

I remember one time I got so pissed off at how cheese it was, I intentionally fouled dude and hacked him the whole quarter till I was in the penalty and it basically gave him the W because I was in the penalty of fouls

I usually pause the game and call dudes out on playing zone and not man to man

I tell them how bad the suck as there beating me because I dont bother to play defense after someones cheesed to death.
 02-07-2013, 09:55 PM         #3104
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im tearing everybody apart with portland
 5 years ago '12        #3105
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
Ghost.... he blocked me as well when I told him how cheap that strategy is

his response was I suck then he blocked me
 5 years ago '10        #3106
beeboywhoo 38 heat pts38
space
space
$4,191 | Props total: 2361 2361
 DrX said:
im tearing everybody apart with portland
hahaha ...

my n*gga...

its on some easy sh*t, lillard can turbo past any defender. Sometimes he can finish, sometimes not. But anyways Aldridge chilling wide open bout mid range, hickson beastin under waiting for the pass or rebound, We$ and batum chillin on 3s
 5 years ago '10        #3107
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,745 | Props total: 8674 8674
xbox live is fu*king trash they go down with no notice n*ggas be sending me messages thinking i quit and sh*t
 5 years ago '12        #3108
Ghosman804 
space
space
$168 | Props total: 84 84
Hell yeah, I was just whipping on the heat 49-24 with portland enjoying dude getting frustrated ( subbing in ray allen at pg throwing up bricks) when xbox live went down. What the hell....
 5 years ago '12        #3109
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
space
$20,807 | Props total: 1724 1724
Live was doing the same sh*t last night
 5 years ago '12        #3110
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
So I'm not the only n*gga who was giving someone work and then the sh*t disconnected you off Live talking about your connection though it isn't mine?
 5 years ago '08        #3111
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 Kastanova said:
Using a 1-3-1 zone from the jump by putting Rip Hamilton at the 4 and Boozer at the 2 is trash all because a n*gga said in a video he guarantees a win:

^
Trash a.ss video
@ somebody actually recording that foolishness. i'd be ashamed to let anybody know i play like that. dude is playing offball on defense, and football on offense
 5 years ago '12        #3112
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Back to back.

Funny thing about that Kings game is my bench scored a total of 23 points, and Deron was 4-14 to get 10pts and 1 a.ssist

Last edited by Kastanova; 02-08-2013 at 02:07 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #3113
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,745 | Props total: 8674 8674
played a myteam game n*gga had the entire east/west allstar team i recently bought lebron and had kd and smoked his a.ss ol racist brit. he lost it when the computer put lebron at point for me. he saying lebron too big and he never ran point in his life and i was a cheeser
 5 years ago '12        #3114
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
 Heat in 5 said:
played tight on Durant, zoned him, and double teamed in the paint
n*gga still does what he wants
Subbed in all game too

I think i have a problem playing defense, because I try to hold down the l3 and r3 triggers to move wit them but they always blow past me
Or sometimes ill play right stick defense and like move past them instead of lockin on to them
And that's the biggest problem you had.

NEVER hold the l3 and R3 together for intense defense because it makes defenders blow pass you and your stuck looking lost. I used to do that, if anything hold the L3 button and it goes into semi-intense mode. But use the shot stick to go in that direction the person is trying to go before they do and just keep rotating. if that doesn't work then switch to a PF/C immediately and try to get him to take either a leaning layup or a turnover.

But the defense is suspect in this game it doesn't matter how much man to man you play or how tight you play them because someone always finds a way to do some bullsh*t that has you like

Also when its an elite superstar like Bron or KD you can't stop them at all, just hope they miss or don't drive or its an automatic And 1.

hope that helps you
 02-08-2013, 07:51 PM         #3115
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beeboywhoo said:
hahaha ...

my n*gga...

its on some easy sh*t, lillard can turbo past any defender. Sometimes he can finish, sometimes not. But anyways Aldridge chilling wide open bout mid range, hickson beastin under waiting for the pass or rebound, We$ and batum chillin on 3s
lol yup....and hick and aldridge get every rebound
 02-08-2013, 07:51 PM         #3116
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we ever gonna get the fire squad together or what ?
 5 years ago '10        #3117
beeboywhoo 38 heat pts38
space
space
$4,191 | Props total: 2361 2361
Damn i finally played a good 2k game with the juices flowing.. havent played on in a MINUTE

dudes name is k!llERPEANUTZ (67-6) he went Mavs, I went PDX. White boy with a Mic.

first quarter he was schooling me ez with Dirk and VC at the 1, think he won it by 7 after a mini run i made.

2nd quarter he dropped batum with vc on a cross over , replayed the sh*t out of it, and on his mic says "oh sh*t, one for my highlight video.. hold up rewind ... record... damn thats embarassing"

talking crazy sh*t, lillard went on a rampage and got on fire

this dude is just making stupid decisions and turning the ball over , and hes blaming 2k , blaming animations, talking about glitches, talking about he complained on the 2k forums already, like a fu*king nerd.

Batum and lillard vs dirk on a fast break, batum makes an ill pass between the legs of dirk taking a charge to lillard for the dunk. and his slow white a.ss says "fu*king glitches bro, went throooough my body" then he replays it and sees batum passed it thru his legs

I went up 10 by the end of the 3rd. Fast forward the end of the 4th. he made a mini run to get em within 2. Lillard at the free throw splits em. 10 seconds left hes down 2. talking wild sh*t on the mic. He goes collison to try and kick it out to dirk but gets tipped (my D that i switched to the defender who was gaurding dirk right before he passes it, and has the nerve to call me off ball, when i can read what hes doing. This bum a.ss n*gga asked what kind of D i was running to where i can read all his moves ) gets thrown out of bounds.

4 second to go in the 4th,he throws it to VC (after i already made my adjustments on vc who was leading all scorers, during the timeout) and he immediatley gets trapped in the corner, with 1 second left he does a turn around which usually makes it 1/1000000 times, and misses.

Last edited by beeboywhoo; 02-08-2013 at 10:15 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #3118
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,299 | Props total: 25121 25121
I been having the most INTENSE games with the raptors I swear this one felt good though

[pic - click to view]

rudy fouled out mid 4th (f*ggot kept pausing it showing reply's of his dunks I forgot he had 5 fouls)
 5 years ago '12        #3119
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
space
$20,807 | Props total: 1724 1724
 beeboywhoo said:
Damn i finally played a good 2k game with the juices flowing.. havent played on in a MINUTE

dudes name is k!llERPEANUTZ (67-6) he went Mavs, I went PDX. White boy with a Mic.

first quarter he was schooling me ez with Dirk and VC at the 1, think he won it by 7 after a mini run i made.

2nd quarter he dropped batum with vc on a cross over , replayed the sh*t out of it, and on his mic says "oh sh*t, one for my highlight video.. hold up rewind ... record... damn thats embarassing"

talking crazy sh*t, lillard went on a rampage and got on fire

this dude is just making stupid decisions and turning the ball over , and hes blaming 2k , blaming animations, talking about glitches, talking about he complained on the 2k forums already, like a fu*king nerd.

Batum and lillard vs dirk on a fast break, batum makes an ill pass between the legs of dirk taking a charge to lillard for the dunk. and his slow white a.ss says "fu*king glitches bro, went throooough my body" then he replays it and sees batum passed it thru his legs

I went up 10 by the end of the 3rd. Fast forward the end of the 4th. he made a mini run to get em within 2. Lillard at the free throw splits em. 10 seconds left hes down 2. talking wild sh*t on the mic. He goes collison to try and kick it out to dirk but gets tipped (my D that i switched to the defender who was gaurding dirk right before he passes it, and has the nerve to call me off ball, when i can read what hes doing. This bum a.ss n*gga asked what kind of D i was running to where i can read all his moves ) gets thrown out of bounds.

4 second to go in the 4th,he throws it to VC (after i already made my adjustments on vc who was leading all scorers, during the timeout) and he immediatley gets trapped in the corner, with 1 second left he does a turn around which usually makes it 1/1000000 times, and misses.

Nothing better than whooping a n*gga that talks big on the mic
 5 years ago '11        #3120
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
 Heat in 5 said:
played tight on Durant, zoned him, and double teamed in the paint
n*gga still does what he wants
Subbed in all game too

I think i have a problem playing defense, because I try to hold down the l3 and r3 triggers to move wit them but they always blow past me
Or sometimes ill play right stick defense and like move past them instead of lockin on to them
Never do the Intense D, Turn your Defensive a.ssist Down to 0, and solely focus on moving the the left thumbstick to follow your man. Predict the dribble moves and stay in the place they are going to go. Only use Turbo if you've really been blown by. Never press the Shot Block button
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
226 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now