Official NBA 2k13 Disscussion Thread

most viewed right now
 NBA Rockets confirm right hamstring injury for Chris Paul, will be re-evaluate..
27 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
So Kanye Dug Up Whitney Houston's Grave And Spit In Her Face Scust
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
6 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #3101
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,903 | Props total: 31933 31933
 Left Hook said:
Letting your 12 year old buy virtual currency is parenting fail My mum didn't even let me buy games when I was 12. Only time I was granted a game was when it was my birthday. I remember getting that first Harry Potter game on PS One for my birthday (cost my mum like $50) and I treasured that for years. It's probably still in mint condition now.

One time I talked my dad into pre-ordering The Getaway for PS2, though, when I was 11 (and had saved up some pocket money for the year) and he didn't realise that game had like a 18+ rating Probably thought it was some racing game until he heard all the cuss words coming out the TV
Mum you from England or something ?
 5 years ago '05        #3102
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,395 | Props total: 1875 1875
 SmoothTay said:
Mum you from England or something ?
Worse - Australia, "mate" Nah, I love my country, even though they hate Asian Australians over here
 5 years ago '12        #3103
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,403 | Props total: 1708 1708
This XBL always wanting my email to update aka security sh*t is pissing me off.

I don't remember my damn password to that email account
 5 years ago '05        #3104
Based_One 87 heat pts87
space
space
$10,158 | Props total: 8884 8884
This why I cant fu*k with this game too much longer

[pic - click to view]

Look at all the damn threes he took he played like a lil bi*ch

[pic - click to view]

I beat this n*gga but look at that lineup is this the new norm now becuase clippers did some weird sh*t too where he switched Craw to the 1 and Paul to the 2 and flipped Blake and Jordan also
 02-11-2013, 07:47 PM         #3105
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dudes with that tired a.ss run around in circles and shoot j's with the clips try that bs on me lol and get shut down
 02-11-2013, 08:26 PM         #3106
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just lost to some bi*ch n*gga named 'Norrisundefeated'

dude is a straight up cheeser

he plays full court with one player defending the inbound pass, cherry picks on offense and majority of his points come from exploiting the inside. not to mention he plays off ball defense with a 2-3 or 3-2 zone.
 5 years ago '11        #3107
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,251 | Props total: 2316 2316
 J-R said:
Played myteam and a dude had lebron melo Howard and just about anybody good mind u my best player was rated 78 beat dude by like 15 and he got on the mic and said I'm suprised u won dude was like 12 and he told me he bought his whole team and he bought all of his VC.... Just e making me think damn kids are lucky.... When I asked my mom for a game that was pushing it asking for a game then asking to buy me more sh*t so I can play the same game I would get bi*ched slap
sh*t n*gga I feel you on that. I used to always ask for some outlandish sh*t as kid (ie New videogame when it's not christmas or my birthday) and then when my mom looked like she was about to snap, I play it off Like "nah I'm just kiddin"
 5 years ago '11        #3108
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
One thing that get's me mad in this game is center's spotting up out on the three. All the white people look the fu*kin same

I love running with the rockets and got into a close one against the nets. It's clutch time and I'm down by 2. I drive in with harden and see a tall white guy standing in the corner unguarded. I thought it was my n*gga Chandler Parsons for the the Clutch 3, but It was Asik Shot that bi*ch, and Red F's flyin all across the screen. Got a perfect release tho Lost the game
 5 years ago '12        #3109
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,403 | Props total: 1708 1708
Hell yeah Frank about the white people look alike sh*t!

Man I passes the ball after driving (My Team) I thought I passed it to Bellenli for the wide open 3... it was Mozgrav and I'm just like fu*k is this n*gga doing at the 3pt line.

Barely won the game though
 5 years ago '07        #3110
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,917 | Props total: 1505 1505
Playing a online a.ssociation thats on Hall of Fame is automatic L if its against the computer if the computer isnt hitting contested Jumper after contested jumper with Vareajo they are getting the offensive rebound. Ive even had the computer take an inbound pass after I score and turn and launch a fullcourt pass that ends up as a easy layup. sh*t is just over the top on that HOF setting
 5 years ago '04        #3111
miamishank 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,917 | Props total: 1095 1095
 moe4484 said:
Playing a online a.ssociation thats on Hall of Fame is automatic L if its against the computer if the computer isnt hitting contested Jumper after contested jumper with Vareajo they are getting the offensive rebound. Ive even had the computer take an inbound pass after I score and turn and launch a fullcourt pass that ends up as a easy layup. sh*t is just over the top on that HOF setting
I just started an online joint how do you turn HOF down once the league starts bc I think everybody is gonna quit except for me and another dude n*ggas be down by 20 whenever I look at the in game progress
 5 years ago '07        #3112
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,917 | Props total: 1505 1505
 miamishank said:
I just started an online joint how do you turn HOF down once the league starts bc I think everybody is gonna quit except for me and another dude n*ggas be down by 20 whenever I look at the in game progress
I think go to settings and look for the commissioner settings or something like that. I wish there was a way to keep regular games on HOF and then computer games a lower difficulty
 5 years ago '10        #3113
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$17,434 | Props total: 11419 11419
the raptors are so deep man barn and val back that second unit is deadly
 5 years ago '08        #3114
AC_89 237 heat pts237
space
space
$42,725 | Props total: 19105 19105
Using the jazz online again slowing the pace down and k!lling cats inside with al jeff and millsap but if one of them gets traded and burks
 5 years ago '05        #3115
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,395 | Props total: 1875 1875
 dj ac said:
Using the jazz online again slowing the pace down and k!lling cats inside with al jeff and millsap but if one of them gets traded and burks
No one can ever defend Big Al and Millsap when I use them in the low post
 5 years ago '11        #3116
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
 Ghost Writer said:
I've been playing with the 76ers. I think I'm like 12-2. I start Jrue at pg, Turner at Sg, Wright at SF, Thad Young and Kwame.

I bring Nick and Spencer off the bench. I handle the ball a lot with Turner since he doesn't have a great outside shot. He's also probably one of the best rebounders in the game at his position.

Nick Young is a scoring beast. I've scored 15+ with him almost every game.

And Jrue is obviously a beast.

Spencer can hit those outside shots with ease too if you can figure out his near impossible release.
I like the 76ers too. When I play with them, I play extremely small with 3pt shooting. Jrue, Richardson, Nick Young, Dorrell Wright at the 4, and Thad Young at the 5.

It's not the greatest Defensive Team, but the spacing unbelievable. Turner comes off the bench at point to lead the sh*tty a.ss backups and is pretty servicable in that role for me.

They strangely are my Heat k!ller team so far
 5 years ago '06        #3117
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 947 947
is there any possible way to play quick match on HOF? or you HAVE to be friends with your opponent? my record sucks, my winning % is like 42... but i think i'd be a %50 if some of those games were on HOF playing on pro is for the cheesy players
 5 years ago '11        #3118
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
 e180th said:
is there any possible way to play quick match on HOF? or you HAVE to be friends with your opponent? my record sucks, my winning % is like 42... but i think i'd be a %50 if some of those games were on HOF playing on pro is for the cheesy players
I think Quick Match is actually set to Superstar.

Whenever I check my stats in the VIP thing, it says the match was a Superstar 5 minutes
 5 years ago '06        #3119
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 947 947
 Frank Hampton said:
I think Quick Match is actually set to Superstar.

Whenever I check my stats in the VIP thing, it says the match was a Superstar 5 minutes
yeah my bad, i meant to say Superstar...

...but there is a HUGE difference between that of HOF when i'm playing. it be getting me tight because, i feel i can stop certain possessions if it were on HOF sh*t be too easy on superstar

...i be claiming moral victories and sh*t
 5 years ago '07        #3120
Pos 96 heat pts96
space
space
$10,182 | Props total: 6362 6362
 Ghost Writer said:
I've been playing with the 76ers. I think I'm like 12-2. I start Jrue at pg, Turner at Sg, Wright at SF, Thad Young and Kwame.

I bring Nick and Spencer off the bench. I handle the ball a lot with Turner since he doesn't have a great outside shot. He's also probably one of the best rebounders in the game at his position.

Nick Young is a scoring beast. I've scored 15+ with him almost every game.

And Jrue is obviously a beast.

Spencer can hit those outside shots with ease too if you can figure out his near impossible release.
Jrue, Nick Young, and Dorrell Wright hit 3's all game

I tried to start Bynum, but they take him out after the first whistle
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
70 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
54 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
condoms are lame as fu-k
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Avengers Infinity War: Why Sharon Carter Wasnt in the Movie
11 comments
23 hours ago