Official NBA 2k13 Disscussion Thread

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #3061
itzadirtyworld 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,542 | Props total: 972 972
since everybody hopping on team wizard im just gone chill and watch k!lla season pt 2

[pic - click to view]

after only 2 dunks

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by itzadirtyworld; 01-29-2013 at 06:23 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #3062
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
how the fu*k are you playing games when only 1 minute goes by and you're up by like 2 or 4 points

you disconnecting from the game or something
 5 years ago '06        #3063
space
space
 StylinOnYou said:
how the fu*k are you playing games when only 1 minute goes by and you're up by like 2 or 4 points

you disconnecting from the game or something

dude with the heat got shook and rage quit
 5 years ago '10        #3064
beeboywhoo 38 heat pts38
space
space
$4,192 | Props total: 2361 2361
yal aint sh*t til you beat the heat with bobcats
 5 years ago '11        #3065
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
 beeboywhoo said:
yal aint sh*t til you beat the heat with bobcats

It's a good feeling

Heat in 5 said:
Im fu*kin tired of n*ggas usin the Thunder and just launchin the ball up court to Durant so he can dunk it
Takes forever for my n*ggas to get back down the court to stop him
I feel you on this
 5 years ago '12        #3066
SDC17 38 heat pts38
space
space
$4,046 | Props total: 589 589
In the top 30 for Team-Up, running through these clowns.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #3067
iSpeakGenius 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,594 | Props total: 17 17

Still tryna get this league goin...
 5 years ago '06        #3068
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,119 | Props total: 16 16
There's so many delusional bums playing 2K this year it's disgusting. 3 chucking, hitting the square button 3+ times on defense a.ss n*ggas in blacktop think they can run sh*t because of their "ranking". Leaderboards don't mean nothing this year, it's just based on how many games you've played.
 5 years ago '12        #3069
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,234 | Props total: 1391 1391
 Heat in 5 said:
Im fu*kin tired of n*ggas usin the Thunder and just launchin the ball up court to Durant so he can dunk it
Takes forever for my n*ggas to get back down the court to stop him
Have you tried turning down your Crash the boards to nearly 0 so that your team gets back on defense quicker?

But I faced one of the biggest cheesing f*ggots yesterday.

Dude picked Nuggets so I said ah fu*k it this one game I'm going to go Miami against another top tier team.

Lemme tell you when I said dude was a cheesing f*ggot, I meant he was a cheesing f*ggot.

He would give the ball to Iggy and basically try to spin dunk the whole time.

He led a majority of the game and was even up by 10+ going into the fourth. But the mistake he made was he never subbed anyone out so they were nearly tired by the fourth.

I had 5 fouls with Lebron btw, but lemme tell you when I made a run... I made a run and took the lead by 1 and we exchanged it.

The game is tied with 12 seconds to go my possession.

Dude was trying to take charges and etc all game

Well I had the ball with Wade was thinking of attacking for the 3 point play or hopefully to be up by 2 with not much time left....well...

somehow I found Lebron open on the baseline and he gets the ball with 3 seconds left.

Wide open for the 3.

MAKES IT.

.3 secs left and I got the W.

I sent a message to the f*ggot calling him a cheeser who sucks at cheesing and trash at the game. His typical white trash response call me a N1gg3r

I laughed and told him how trash he was and blocked that f*ggot

And they said Bron ain't clutch

5 years ago '12        #3070
SDC17 38 heat pts38
space
space
 youngskits718 said:
There's so many delusional bums playing 2K this year it's disgusting. 3 chucking, hitting the square button 3+ times on defense a.ss n*ggas in blacktop think they can run sh*t because of their "ranking". Leaderboards don't mean nothing this year, it's just based on how many games you've played.
I don't know about blacktop/ quick match but Ive played a lot less games than most people on team up and I'm ranked higher.

Same for some others.
 5 years ago '12        #3071
SDC17 38 heat pts38
space
space
 Kastanova said:
Have you tried turning down your Crash the boards to nearly 0 so that your team gets back on defense quicker?

But I faced one of the biggest cheesing f*ggots yesterday.

Dude picked Nuggets so I said ah fu*k it this one game I'm going to go Miami against another top tier team.

Lemme tell you when I said dude was a cheesing f*ggot, I meant he was a cheesing f*ggot.

He would give the ball to Iggy and basically try to spin dunk the whole time.

He led a majority of the game and was even up by 10+ going into the fourth. But the mistake he made was he never subbed anyone out so they were nearly tired by the fourth.

I had 5 fouls with Lebron btw, but lemme tell you when I made a run... I made a run and took the lead by 1 and we exchanged it.

The game is tied with 12 seconds to go my possession.

Dude was trying to take charges and etc all game

Well I had the ball with Wade was thinking of attacking for the 3 point play or hopefully to be up by 2 with not much time left....well...

somehow I found Lebron open on the baseline and he gets the ball with 3 seconds left.

Wide open for the 3.

MAKES IT.

.3 secs left and I got the W.

I sent a message to the f*ggot calling him a cheeser who sucks at cheesing and trash at the game. His typical white trash response call me a N1gg3r

I laughed and told him how trash he was and blocked that f*ggot

And they said Bron ain't clutch

I always feel the need to message people too lol.

Last night I got Westbrook and the dude across me got Lawson, his defense was atrocious, I scored 10 points in the first minute just attacking the rim/getting fouled. Dude tried to attack the paint himself but I forced pick ups or he missed.

The rest of the game this dude starts euro step 3 point shooting, starts calling triple teams on me, steal spamming, tried to take charges. I blocked him 5 times but he was so incredibly lucky, he kept smacking euro 3s in my grill. Somehow we end up going to OT, I finished him off there.

Finished with 60 points on this lame a.ss and had a double double. Popped him a message after the game just to let him know how trash he was, he starts cussing me out spam inviting me
 01-31-2013, 07:11 PM         #3072
the player 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fire Squad tryna run tonight ?
 5 years ago '11        #3073
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
 Kastanova said:
Doesn't help against Durant, Lebron, or Melo
 5 years ago '06        #3074
space
space

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #3075
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
space
$20,833 | Props total: 1742 1742
7 more wins till 500 Ws
 02-01-2013, 12:38 AM         #3076
360crazy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
somebodt letssss go

t60crazyainti
 5 years ago '10        #3077
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,755 | Props total: 8688 8688
^^^you a.ss and n*gga above you is too im the 360 champ
 5 years ago '10        #3078
space
space
tell me this isnt dumb.....im playing teamup we come back and are down three....its 5 seconds left i have nick young and i take ball out i pass to wright(computer) wide open in corner he doesnt shoot and runs the clock down and me and other players open on wing button mashing pass button im heated yo
 5 years ago '06        #3079
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,119 | Props total: 16 16
 eightytyson06 said:
tell me this isnt dumb.....im playing teamup we come back and are down three....its 5 seconds left i have nick young and i take ball out i pass to wright(computer) wide open in corner he doesnt shoot and runs the clock down and me and other players open on wing button mashing pass button im heated yo
The CPU probably didn't do sh*t since you and another human player were hitting the call for pass button. I've noticed this a lot. If the ball is in the hands of a CPU player, and more than one person is calling for the ball, the CPU often times just keeps the sh*t, and might end up doing something wack. Can't have everyone spamming X or A at once.
 5 years ago '10        #3080
space
space
it makes sense but still even when the clock running computer will shoot they didnt even throw a rushed shot up man.....computer needs to be smarter man
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
200 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago