Official NBA 2k13 Disscussion Thread

most viewed right now
 82
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 46
Ol Boy Was Play Fightin Wit His Girl And Then This Happened
41 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
93 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
38 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #3021
beeboywhoo 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$4,281 | Props total: 2611 2611
yal aint sh*t til you beat the heat with bobcats
 5 years ago '11        #3022
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$14,251 | Props total: 2316 2316
 beeboywhoo said:
yal aint sh*t til you beat the heat with bobcats


It's a good feeling

 Heat in 5 said:
Im fu*kin tired of n*ggas usin the Thunder and just launchin the ball up court to Durant so he can dunk it
Takes forever for my n*ggas to get back down the court to stop him
I feel you on this
 5 years ago '12        #3023
SDC17 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$4,087 | Props total: 654 654
In the top 30 for Team-Up, running through these clowns.


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '12        #3024
iSpeakGenius 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,594 | Props total: 17 17


Still tryna get this league goin...
 5 years ago '06        #3025
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,119 | Props total: 16 16
There's so many delusional bums playing 2K this year it's disgusting. 3 chucking, hitting the square button 3+ times on defense a.ss n*ggas in blacktop think they can run sh*t because of their "ranking". Leaderboards don't mean nothing this year, it's just based on how many games you've played.
 5 years ago '12        #3026
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
avatar space
space
$16,395 | Props total: 1696 1696
 Heat in 5 said:
Im fu*kin tired of n*ggas usin the Thunder and just launchin the ball up court to Durant so he can dunk it
Takes forever for my n*ggas to get back down the court to stop him
Have you tried turning down your Crash the boards to nearly 0 so that your team gets back on defense quicker?

But I faced one of the biggest cheesing f*ggots yesterday.

Dude picked Nuggets so I said ah fu*k it this one game I'm going to go Miami against another top tier team.

Lemme tell you when I said dude was a cheesing f*ggot, I meant he was a cheesing f*ggot.

He would give the ball to Iggy and basically try to spin dunk the whole time.

He led a majority of the game and was even up by 10+ going into the fourth. But the mistake he made was he never subbed anyone out so they were nearly tired by the fourth.

I had 5 fouls with Lebron btw, but lemme tell you when I made a run... I made a run and took the lead by 1 and we exchanged it.

The game is tied with 12 seconds to go my possession.

Dude was trying to take charges and etc all game

Well I had the ball with Wade was thinking of attacking for the 3 point play or hopefully to be up by 2 with not much time left....well...

somehow I found Lebron open on the baseline and he gets the ball with 3 seconds left.

Wide open for the 3.

MAKES IT.

.3 secs left and I got the W.

I sent a message to the f*ggot calling him a cheeser who sucks at cheesing and trash at the game. His typical white trash response call me a N1gg3r

I laughed and told him how trash he was and blocked that f*ggot



And they said Bron ain't clutch

 5 years ago '12        #3027
SDC17 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$4,087 | Props total: 654 654
 youngskits718 said:
There's so many delusional bums playing 2K this year it's disgusting. 3 chucking, hitting the square button 3+ times on defense a.ss n*ggas in blacktop think they can run sh*t because of their "ranking". Leaderboards don't mean nothing this year, it's just based on how many games you've played.
I don't know about blacktop/ quick match but Ive played a lot less games than most people on team up and I'm ranked higher.

Same for some others.
 5 years ago '12        #3028
SDC17 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$4,087 | Props total: 654 654
 Kastanova said:
Have you tried turning down your Crash the boards to nearly 0 so that your team gets back on defense quicker?

But I faced one of the biggest cheesing f*ggots yesterday.

Dude picked Nuggets so I said ah fu*k it this one game I'm going to go Miami against another top tier team.

Lemme tell you when I said dude was a cheesing f*ggot, I meant he was a cheesing f*ggot.

He would give the ball to Iggy and basically try to spin dunk the whole time.

He led a majority of the game and was even up by 10+ going into the fourth. But the mistake he made was he never subbed anyone out so they were nearly tired by the fourth.

I had 5 fouls with Lebron btw, but lemme tell you when I made a run... I made a run and took the lead by 1 and we exchanged it.

The game is tied with 12 seconds to go my possession.

Dude was trying to take charges and etc all game

Well I had the ball with Wade was thinking of attacking for the 3 point play or hopefully to be up by 2 with not much time left....well...

somehow I found Lebron open on the baseline and he gets the ball with 3 seconds left.

Wide open for the 3.

MAKES IT.

.3 secs left and I got the W.

I sent a message to the f*ggot calling him a cheeser who sucks at cheesing and trash at the game. His typical white trash response call me a N1gg3r

I laughed and told him how trash he was and blocked that f*ggot



And they said Bron ain't clutch

I always feel the need to message people too lol.

Last night I got Westbrook and the dude across me got Lawson, his defense was atrocious, I scored 10 points in the first minute just attacking the rim/getting fouled. Dude tried to attack the paint himself but I forced pick ups or he missed.

The rest of the game this dude starts euro step 3 point shooting, starts calling triple teams on me, steal spamming, tried to take charges. I blocked him 5 times but he was so incredibly lucky, he kept smacking euro 3s in my grill. Somehow we end up going to OT, I finished him off there.

Finished with 60 points on this lame a.ss and had a double double. Popped him a message after the game just to let him know how trash he was, he starts cussing me out spam inviting me
 01-31-2013, 06:11 PM         #3029
the player 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fire Squad tryna run tonight ?
 5 years ago '11        #3030
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$14,251 | Props total: 2316 2316
 Kastanova said:
Have you tried turning down your Crash the boards to nearly 0 so that your team gets back on defense quicker?
Doesn't help against Durant, Lebron, or Melo
 5 years ago '06        #3031
itzadirtyworld 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,613 | Props total: 1116 1116

[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '12        #3032
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$21,301 | Props total: 2566 2566
7 more wins till 500 Ws
 01-31-2013, 11:38 PM         #3033
360crazy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
somebodt letssss go

t60crazyainti
 5 years ago '10        #3034
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$17,429 | Props total: 11403 11403
^^^you a.ss and n*gga above you is too im the 360 champ
 5 years ago '10        #3035
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$17,429 | Props total: 11403 11403
tell me this isnt dumb.....im playing teamup we come back and are down three....its 5 seconds left i have nick young and i take ball out i pass to wright(computer) wide open in corner he doesnt shoot and runs the clock down and me and other players open on wing button mashing pass button im heated yo
 5 years ago '06        #3036
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,119 | Props total: 16 16
 eightytyson06 said:
tell me this isnt dumb.....im playing teamup we come back and are down three....its 5 seconds left i have nick young and i take ball out i pass to wright(computer) wide open in corner he doesnt shoot and runs the clock down and me and other players open on wing button mashing pass button im heated yo
The CPU probably didn't do sh*t since you and another human player were hitting the call for pass button. I've noticed this a lot. If the ball is in the hands of a CPU player, and more than one person is calling for the ball, the CPU often times just keeps the sh*t, and might end up doing something wack. Can't have everyone spamming X or A at once.
 5 years ago '10        #3037
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$17,429 | Props total: 11403 11403
it makes sense but still even when the clock running computer will shoot they didnt even throw a rushed shot up man.....computer needs to be smarter man
 5 years ago '06        #3038
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,119 | Props total: 16 16
Yeah the sh*t is wacky. The CPU only takes really bad shots or makes really poor decisions when there's another human on the squad. If you play a quick match against the CPU, or a MyCareer match or whatever, they won't do nearly half of the things attempted in a teamup match.
 5 years ago '11        #3039
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$14,251 | Props total: 2316 2316
 eightytyson06 said:
^^^you a.ss and n*gga above you is too im the 360 champ
:wtf4: how is that when I'm 2-0 against you
 5 years ago '10        #3040
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$17,429 | Props total: 11403 11403
 Frank Hampton said:
:wtf4: how is that when I'm 2-0 against you
evens out cause n*ggas you lose to on here is n*ggas i smoke naw that was when i was coming back to 2k you get smoked now and prepatches
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 30
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Mother of Three
76 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
109 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
155 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
Nissan GTR with 3300HP
6 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
107 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy