Official NBA 2k13 Disscussion Thread

most viewed right now
 114
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 100
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 88
Damn!! Is all I can say
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 66
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
90 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #2921
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
avatar space
space
$16,235 | Props total: 1391 1391
I had to be the most unluckiest streak today

First game Nets vs Me..

Decent game I'm up by 3 with 16secs to go he has possession last. Well I played great defense and he got some space barely and chucks up a 3 with Deron as the buzzer is about to hit. He makes it than we go to OT where we trade buckets. He's up by 2 and I got last possession. I should have called a timeout but instead decided time to end this game..well I took a contested 3 and lost was a good game though.

Second game its Lakers vs me.

We traded the lead a few times this game. Well the end results was I made the clutch basket to put me up by 2 with 5 seconds to go. He has possession and I'm thinking ball is going to Kobe for the game winner.

Wrong!

Dude passes it to a wide open Jamison and just rakes the 3pt shot and swish!!! With 1.2 secs left and he's up by 1

Lost that game but it was a good one.

Last game dude picks Clippers and I lost..dude took 46 3pt shots and made 18 even the contested ones. Game was cheesey because he was trying to flop and etc. Lost by 6.
 01-20-2013, 10:06 PM         #2922
360crazy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Somebody get on n play me? I got the celtics
 01-20-2013, 10:17 PM         #2923
360crazy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
T60crazyaintI is Gt
 5 years ago '04        #2924
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$55,765 | Props total: 13148 13148
 Kastanova said:
I had to be the most unluckiest streak today

First game Nets vs Me..

Decent game I'm up by 3 with 16secs to go he has possession last. Well I played great defense and he got some space barely and chucks up a 3 with Deron as the buzzer is about to hit. He makes it than we go to OT where we trade buckets. He's up by 2 and I got last possession. I should have called a timeout but instead decided time to end this game..well I took a contested 3 and lost was a good game though.

Second game its Lakers vs me.

We traded the lead a few times this game. Well the end results was I made the clutch basket to put me up by 2 with 5 seconds to go. He has possession and I'm thinking ball is going to Kobe for the game winner.

Wrong!

Dude passes it to a wide open Jamison and just rakes the 3pt shot and swish!!! With 1.2 secs left and he's up by 1

Lost that game but it was a good one.

Last game dude picks Clippers and I lost..dude took 46 3pt shots and made 18 even the contested ones. Game was cheesey because he was trying to flop and etc. Lost by 6.
cliff notes - you still suck
 01-20-2013, 11:00 PM         #2925
360crazy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StuNNa said:
cliff notes - you still suck
u talking sh*t come on plehboi nd i'll be sure to come on here and sh*t on u when im done too
 5 years ago '10        #2926
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$16,760 | Props total: 8711 8711
 360crazy said:
u talking sh*t come on plehboi nd i'll be sure to come on here and sh*t on u when im done too
 StuNNa said:
cliff notes - you still suck
abcdefdrew add me brah we can run anytime


and stunna garbage used to smoke homie in 2k12
 5 years ago '10        #2927
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$16,760 | Props total: 8711 8711
Just lost on some bull I had this contact sh*t n*gga made me do those garbage shots and euro 3s all game the thing that pissed me off after his bs comeback was Its a tie game and demar iso McGee I break him do have open lane n*gga misses a open dunk n he throws full court shot
 01-21-2013, 07:34 PM         #2928
360crazy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eightytyson06 said:
Just lost on some bull I had this contact sh*t n*gga made me do those garbage shots and euro 3s all game the thing that pissed me off after his bs comeback was Its a tie game and demar iso McGee I break him do have open lane n*gga misses a open dunk n he throws full court shot

Did 2k kick both of us or did u quit?
 5 years ago '10        #2929
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$16,760 | Props total: 8711 8711
 360crazy said:
Did 2k kick both of us or did u quit?
i was still in game and it showed u as offline just thought u turned off game
 5 years ago '06        #2930
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,903 | Props total: 1213 1213
still no challenges.


141-21.
 5 years ago '09        #2931
ljovermj 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$318 | Props total: 40 40
NEW Ps3 draft league PM me if interested

7min
hall of fame
29 games
 5 years ago '10        #2932
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$16,760 | Props total: 8711 8711
this game is too glitchy i played some n*gga who tried to cheese me in myteam he had straight all starts vs my bums im giving his buckets he calls timeout pauses and game says my connection was lost and he messages me calling me a quiter i say run it back because my interent is good he doesnt reply
 5 years ago '12        #2933
SHADOW 326 heat pts326
space
avatar space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 322 322
They need to change the 3 pointer efficiency slider to like 46

Cuz at 50% bum a.ss n*ggas making threes all day....

and I never shoot threes

my game is pounding the paint with high percentage FGs







It is not realistic that every player with an open 3 will make it... cmon 2k
 5 years ago '10        #2934
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$16,760 | Props total: 8711 8711
n*gga was on a 24 game winning streak and all with the knicks he thought he was nice until tip off smoked this n*gga he was nice but blew him out and made him quit

i love them people who get hype on the mic and talk when they up but when they lose they quiet and dont wanna reply to your messages


Last edited by eightytyson06; 01-22-2013 at 03:39 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #2935
sigNN 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$6,928 | Props total: 3898 3898
 WADECOUNTY said:
They need to change the 3 pointer efficiency slider to like 46

Cuz at 50% bum a.ss n*ggas making threes all day....

and I never shoot threes

my game is pounding the paint with high percentage FGs







It is not realistic that every player with an open 3 will make it... cmon 2k
its an open 3 step your D up weak a.ss n*gga
 5 years ago '12        #2936
SHADOW 326 heat pts326
space
avatar space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 322 322
 LAZARO said:
its an open 3 step your D up weak a.ss n*gga
how? I have a D- in defense grade

I play man-to-man, but ALWAYS get burned, ALWAYS

I am garbage tho 19-21 record
 5 years ago '10        #2937
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$16,760 | Props total: 8711 8711
 WADECOUNTY said:
They need to change the 3 pointer efficiency slider to like 46

Cuz at 50% bum a.ss n*ggas making threes all day....

and I never shoot threes

my game is pounding the paint with high percentage FGs







It is not realistic that every player with an open 3 will make it... cmon 2k
 Bouncer said:
still no challenges.


141-21.

what system
 5 years ago '09        #2938
ljovermj 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$318 | Props total: 40 40
PM me to join new Ps3 draft leauge draft to start this week no quitters
 5 years ago '12        #2939
iSpeakGenius 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,594 | Props total: 17 17
Xbox 360 Fantasy League is looking for hoopers...Or is n*ggas scared?

 5 years ago '11        #2940
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
 WADECOUNTY said:
They need to change the 3 pointer efficiency slider to like 46

Cuz at 50% bum a.ss n*ggas making threes all day....

and I never shoot threes

my game is pounding the paint with high percentage FGs







It is not realistic that every player with an open 3 will make it... cmon 2k
Who are you playing against bruh? Every time I generate a wide open 3 on 2k it only goes in about a third of the time If I'm lucky. sh*t I just went 0-11 from three with the Pistons
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 34
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
83 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
121 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
70 comments
2 days ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy