Official NBA 2k13 Disscussion Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
38 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-14-2013, 10:34 PM         #2821
the player 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
firesquad im tryna be down this week... yall gonna be on tonight? or watching the office on netflix again?
 5 years ago '12        #2822
SDC17 38 heat pts38
space
space
$4,046 | Props total: 589 589
We need a serious Fire Squad session soon, I'm tired of playing with bums lol.
 5 years ago '10        #2823
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,755 | Props total: 8685 8685
played some clipper n*gga he was wack as hell i went nuggets just for fun he abused crawford all game was smoking my a.ss i come back and down 1.....i get ready to shoot and my fu*king guy(iggy) gets stuck he tried to double me and i guess it got caught in that animation but no one was by me anyways i lose and the dude talk mad sh*t.....if i could get fam address

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #2824
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
^^

they need to cut down the percentage of makes off just running down and shooting a 3.

i contested this dudes 3 and splash , im like damn i swore i had great defense. replay it back ,my fu*king elbow is inside the ball . he still gets it off and makes it
 5 years ago '06        #2825
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
on a positive note im on a winning streak

how long , idk...past 10 , ima say 13-15 range

Last edited by O Nasty; 01-15-2013 at 04:32 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #2826
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
space
$20,819 | Props total: 1738 1738
Still undefeated with the Dwight and Pau-less Lakers. Havent had any out of control games since I re-upped my D a couple of weeks ago. I have r*ped multiple Thunder, Knicks, Clippers, and Heat users too

im telling y'all, dont sleep on the coach sliders. You'll be playing lockdown D with everybody if you really know what you are doing

Last edited by AJtheGreat; 01-15-2013 at 04:57 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #2827
space
space
 AJtheGreat said:
Still undefeated with the Dwight and Pau-less Lakers. Havent had any out of control games since I re-upped my D a couple of weeks ago. I have r*ped multiple Thunder, Knicks, Clippers, and Heat users too

im telling y'all, dont sleep on the coach sliders. You'll be playing lockdown D with everybody if you really know what you are doing
do tell do tell what you doing in the sliders
 5 years ago '10        #2828
space
space
^^^^i do the same but sometimes i think they are broken...the AI is just horrible
 5 years ago '12        #2829
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
space
 eightytyson06 said:
^^^^i do the same but sometimes i think they are broken...the AI is just horrible
 Ghost Writer said:
The only time I regularly fu*k with the sliders is when people are cherry picking and/or Turbo mashing down court and dunking. I turn crash the boards all the way down and instead of going for offensive boards your players will get back on d quicker.

Also people talking sh*t about adjusting the defensive settings are noobs. I adjust my defensive matchups for every single quick match I play and will even change them mid game based on what's going on in the game.
Only reason I started fu*king with the sliders like that is because I reached my boiling point with the non-stop momentum 3s. Now i usually run with my D with little to no help D and with defensive pressure in the 70s-90s range. Now my guys never leave their man to double team for no reason on a drive. I'll come over for the help by myself with a big. I've gotten alot more steals this way too.

I also constantly use the in-game coach settings to change my pressure settings, depending on what lineup my opponent has out there. With my adjusted sliders, my guys do a better job of staying closer to the shooters when i tell them to pressure shooters or focus on stars. That really comes in handy against Knick users.

edit: I also make sure to turn down the double team sliders

Last edited by AJtheGreat; 01-15-2013 at 05:39 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #2830
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
space
 Ghost Writer said:
Yeah those preset setting in the in game coach menu just change the normal defensive settings though. I like to do em myself. I only like to play tight on sharpshooters and sometimes if you just do "pressure shooters" in game it doesn't always do a good job of determining who's a shooter and who isn't. Meaning sometimes it'll put pressure on someone like Ronnie brewer when thats the last thing I want.

I don't like to turn my help defense all the way down either because that makes it easier for cheesers who just drive and dunk.
I used to do the defensive things by myself, but I discovered that my defense is better when they arent on one set thing. I'm a guy that is constantly changing the defensive settings, so i mix the in-game settings with the sliders to balance out each other.

Thats why i said i rather do the help by myself. Rather do that than have somebody and drive and kick out for an open shot.
 5 years ago '05        #2831
Based_One 79 heat pts79
space
space
$9,710 | Props total: 7002 7002
Has anyone else noticed the shot releases fu*king up the 2nd half was getting all A+ with curry and then 2nd half same shot sh*t is red and giving me B-
 5 years ago '12        #2832
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
space
19 steals in a 71-35 blowout

Dude had 21 turnovers with the Celtics
 5 years ago '12        #2833
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,234 | Props total: 1391 1391

Wilson Chandler is back from injury!!!!!!!!

that means

closing lineup cheese of

Ty
Iggy
Wilson
Gallo
McGee

Cheesers beware
 5 years ago '06        #2834
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
idk how yall even use that shot release thing

i turned that sh*t back off weeks ago
 5 years ago '11        #2835
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
I swear the Trailblazers miss the most wide open shots when they are supposed to make them in all of 2k

On paper it's one of my favorite teams, shot creating PG, 2 shooters on the wing, Mid range/Post Game Big, and tough rebounder but they fustrate the sh*t outta me missing these shots and freethrows

In other news I don't think I've completed a game in awhile cause they keep quitting

Hornets is nasty tho in this game, been straight embarassing n*ggas with the Hornets and Wizards lately

Never tried the Magic, gonna do that later.
 5 years ago '10        #2836
space
space
 Kastanova said:

that means

closing lineup cheese of

Ty
Iggy
Wilson
Gallo
McGee

Cheesers beware
they put my cuz back on the roster when this happen i played with them today and aint see him
 01-15-2013, 10:04 PM         #2837
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man AI in this game is stupid...and what's with that rebound animation where they tip the ball in the air causing the offense to get so many offensive rebounds even when you box out.

sh*t like that cost me 2 close games because when they get the offensive rebound my defense is out of position. Then they just dish it out to the 3pt line and they hit it because I can't close out fast enough. 9-10 times in close games the computer's mistakes make you have to work that much harder to win.
 5 years ago '12        #2838
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
space
 Kastanova said:

that means

closing lineup cheese of

Ty
Iggy
Wilson
Gallo
McGee

Cheesers beware
 eightytyson06 said:
they put my cuz back on the roster when this happen i played with them today and aint see him
Wilson is back???????

Ah sh*t, my OG Nuggets domination team is complete again
 5 years ago '11        #2839
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298

Just bested the Nuggets in fastbreak points 10-2 with the Magic
 5 years ago '12        #2840
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,234 | Props total: 1391 1391
 eightytyson06 said:
I see him playing against the Blazers and my first thoughts was..

ITS TUESDAY, THEY ALWAYS (no they don't) UPDATE the ROSTERS on 2k on Tuesday!

I need Chandler back, he's better then Brewer for me.

Edit: and Chandler with the CLUTCH 3 just now vs the Blazers on NBATV

it's a sign!

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
151 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
74 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
18 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago