most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
83 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #2661
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
2k psn servers lagging?
 5 years ago '06        #2662
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,119 | Props total: 16 16
 AJtheGreat said:
Man, i thought it was just me noticing this sh*t last night. Defense is loose as sh*t, offensive rebounding is back to scary levels, and they didnt even try to balance out the 3s. Funny how they changed the 3s back when Christmas dropped
Yeah man, someone else brought that up, and it seems like 2K catered to the christmas babies

At this rate, they won't tune the shooting again until March or some sh*t. I hopped on Christmas morning like "what the fu*k is this? "

As far as MyTeam is concerned, yes, there is a bevy of little kids who used money to stack their teams. sh*t, VC was half off for a while, I wish it was still on sale today, because sometimes it's not so much WHO is on your team, but it's about HOW you play with them.

The problem is though, as others have alluded to, with man-to-man defense being tougher than ever to play, and with the extremely low IQ ratings of your AI teammates, throw in the fact that 3s are falling at illogical levels, you can be in for an annoying time.

Offensive rebounding, and rebounding in general, is back to being horrible. I feel like there's a bailout system for these bums online. You ever see a guy miss a layup underneath the rim, and get back the board when you had 4 teammates around? You get a tipped pass, have 3 of your guys around, but can't secure the ball? Your teammate just launched a quick contested 3, but he gets an offensive rebound, kicks it back out, for an open one?

This sh*t is silly.

Most of the superteams are controlled by wack users, but this game is catered to offense so much that if they just know one move, they can hang around. I smash those squads more often than not, I'm terrified of squads with hella 3 pt shooters though.
 5 years ago '06        #2663
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
lost 3/4 last games this past week

super laggy , they changed the gameplay

fu*k em
 5 years ago '12        #2664
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
space
$20,836 | Props total: 1749 1749
 youngskits718 said:
Yeah man, someone else brought that up, and it seems like 2K catered to the christmas babies

At this rate, they won't tune the shooting again until March or some sh*t. I hopped on Christmas morning like "what the fu*k is this? "

As far as MyTeam is concerned, yes, there is a bevy of little kids who used money to stack their teams. sh*t, VC was half off for a while, I wish it was still on sale today, because sometimes it's not so much WHO is on your team, but it's about HOW you play with them.

The problem is though, as others have alluded to, with man-to-man defense being tougher than ever to play, and with the extremely low IQ ratings of your AI teammates, throw in the fact that 3s are falling at illogical levels, you can be in for an annoying time.

Offensive rebounding, and rebounding in general, is back to being horrible. I feel like there's a bailout system for these bums online. You ever see a guy miss a layup underneath the rim, and get back the board when you had 4 teammates around? You get a tipped pass, have 3 of your guys around, but can't secure the ball? Your teammate just launched a quick contested 3, but he gets an offensive rebound, kicks it back out, for an open one?

This sh*t is silly.

Most of the superteams are controlled by wack users, but this game is catered to offense so much that if they just know one move, they can hang around. I smash those squads more often than not, I'm terrified of squads with hella 3 pt shooters though.

The 3s in MyTeam were crazier than I've heard lol. Dudes hoisting up 50 3s a game and hitting about 20 contested 3s smfh. Now Im glad I had enough VC to start off with a good team.
 5 years ago '10        #2665
beeboywhoo 38 heat pts38
space
space
$4,193 | Props total: 2361 2361
im so fu*king dead at when the computers reach in foul and ur not the one doing sh*t.....

L-M-A-O

this mother fu*king AI chris paul reach in fouls lebron when we had a 1 pt lead, .8 seconds on the clock, and heat ball.

all hail Chris from 2k, this rich a.ss lazy bum who cant make his game better by making a little adjustments
 5 years ago '12        #2666
SDC17 38 heat pts38
space
space
$4,056 | Props total: 593 593
BX Fire Squad growing, soon enough we'll be able to have 5v5 Private Matches.

Last edited by SDC17; 01-01-2013 at 04:12 PM..
 01-01-2013, 06:20 PM         #2667
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hate how easy it is for stars to score

all u have to do is hold turbo and hit the shoot button
 5 years ago '12        #2668
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,235 | Props total: 1391 1391
So guy picks Lakers and I go Heat...and lemme tell you just a cheesey game from the get go. Him triple teaming, taking charges and more bullsh*t. Cheesing with Kobe and Dwight and doing nothing but going into the paint. I lost but it was such bullsh*t it was amazing.

In my second game against another cheeser it was Nuggets (me) vs Knicks

a n*gga took 27 3's against me and made like 9 of them I think or some sh*t.

All this f*g would do is Novak/Kidd/Melo/Smith for 3...and they were going in contested and all

The sad thing is he lead all game by double digits and I made a small run in the 4th and only lost by 2

fu*king Knicks cheeser.

2k got the 2k Release Day Sliders in there where anyone can hit a 3, and when n*ggas like Duhon out rebound people like Bosh and Lebron.

Offensive Rebounding is trash again, and so are the 3 sliders.
 5 years ago '08        #2669
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,339 | Props total: 13716 13716
Everyone online is a clippers fan now
 5 years ago '12        #2670
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
 dj ac said:
Everyone online is a clippers fan now
Clippers/Knicks/Lakers/Heat

those are the four teams I'm facing nearly every quick match.

Some Celtics, Bucks, Nets, Rockets

other then that just those 4 main teams.

But then again I usually pick Nuggets, Heat, Suns, Wolves, and etc.
 5 years ago '07        #2671
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,328 | Props total: 1124 1124
I told myself that I was going to be pretty much done online after Christmas because of all the little kids getting this... was great while it lasted
 5 years ago '11        #2672
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
space
$32,977 | Props total: 8824 8824
I dropped 33 in a quarter on some dude with Doron Lamb, Anthony Morrow and Harrison Barnes

2 minutes left in the 2nd quarter and I had 52 points and he quits

Last edited by eliwood; 01-01-2013 at 07:41 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #2673
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
 Se7en said:
Is it just me or every fu*king time I try and steal I get a reach in foul? Wtf is wrong with this game lol
They changed that around Thanksgiving...because people used to spam the steal button and no call would be made. Its changed so when you reach in your called for the foul as you can tell.

Bullsh*t that your teammates ai reach in too...
 5 years ago '05        #2674
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,888 | Props total: 105 105
is it anything at ALL like nba 2k12? (controls mostly.. passing and myplayer mode.. was unplayable)

because that was the worst nba 2k ive ever played and will skip this game if so.

thanks for the input
 5 years ago '05        #2675
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,404 | Props total: 679 679
guy picked lakers... i picked heat to troll... guess what this guy does... stepback 3 pointers all game....Duhon has 30 10-20 from 3, kobe had 32....

BUT

Bron had 47/15ast/3rbs and i won by 40 lmao 110-68 he got a block on lebron and replayed it for 2 mins lmao he was upset bc bron went ham...

but the stepback 3pt shot is straight cheese... did it on blacktop and went 11-11 lmao 2k needs to fix that sh*t..ppl find anything to cheat
 5 years ago '11        #2676
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
I fu*king hate Igoudala and the cheese a.ss n*ggas who turbo baseline dunk with him too

bi*ch a.ss n*gga had it going too, dunking all over Pekovic and warping through players, dropping contested rainbow 3's

But the fu*k n*gga couldn't keep up with my pick and roll game. Despite nobody shooting over 50% on my team, I go up 14 in the 4th and that hoe a.ss n*gga quits.

fu*k igoudala man
 5 years ago '12        #2677
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
^
Frank... I like using Iggy against cheesers

But you see how I play I'm a 60% jump shooter, and try to use the post just a little and other elements of players that doesn't require going into the paint each possession.

Se7en said:
That's the thing though. sh*t won't even be a reach in but I get whistled for it. I'll be standing 5 feet from dude and press steal and not even touch dude and get a reach. sh*ts excessive
Yeah you gotta learn how to double team on those possessions and hope that the AI doesn't go in for a reach in foul.

I won't tell you how many times I been in the bonus because dumbass AI decided to reach in.
 5 years ago '10        #2678
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,760 | Props total: 8711 8711
 Kastanova said:
One complaint I do have is tgat it seems like if you try to do a post move or go to the post you usually end up with a turnover. That's that sh*t I don't like!

n*ggas don't know except eightytyson the GAWD about post games in this game.
real recognize real

blowing a n*gga out only to have a disc error message WTF.

and you know its a bad day when calmity getting in you n*gga worse dude on BX props though

Last edited by eightytyson06; 01-02-2013 at 12:52 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #2679
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
If you know how to lag out online matches, you can get loads of VC.

Hit up quick teamup my friends

Hurry, hurry before folks catch on
 5 years ago '06        #2680
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
Not sure how well this will work on 360, but on PS3, if I go to my dashboard during a match, and try scrolling through messages, or scrolling through players met and trying to create messages and sh*t, it'll make the gameplay hella choppy. If I do it long enough, the "Waiting For Opponent" prompt will pop up, it'll probably go away, then it'll come back, keep doing this sh*t until it counts all the way down, or until it says there are no opponents left in the match.

More often than not, when you get back to the Online menu, you should get credited with VC as if you won the match. I guess this depends on your internet connection and sh*t. At my spot when I'm in school, sh*t is smooth enough to wear I can probably send a message during a match without sh*t fu*king up. But at my crib back home, sh*t is a little more strict. I remember trying to send a message to a guy during a match and the sh*t disconnected.

This sh*t is money though. I once noticed a match disconnected early as fu*k in a TeamUp game, but a n*gga still got VC for it. I think n*ggas did that sh*t on purpose. This might explain why I just see cats standing around sometimes.

They fu*ked with the team quality bonus too, squads like the Hornets & Raptors get 100 now. You can fu*k around and get 360 VC in about 5-8 minutes if everything plays out right.
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
82 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
114 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
184 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
62 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
76 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy