When Popeyes runs out of chicken
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
16 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-30-2012, 04:12 AM         #2621
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man it still angers me that we can't use Drose and now they took his stats down so I can't even use him playing my friends
 5 years ago '05        #2622
Based_One 79 heat pts79
space
space
$9,711 | Props total: 7018 7018
These bi*ches still ain't put Dirk back on the game?
 5 years ago '12        #2623
SDC17 38 heat pts38
space
space
$4,056 | Props total: 593 593
 Based_One said:
These bi*ches still ain't put Dirk back on the game?
That's what I'm saying. Dirk is the deadliest player on the game for offense.
 5 years ago '10        #2624
beeboywhoo 38 heat pts38
space
space
$4,193 | Props total: 2361 2361
Im playing a guy whos record is 5-75 right now if i lose triple deads....
 5 years ago '10        #2625
beeboywhoo 38 heat pts38
space
space
2k needs to give 100 extra VC for every 10 points you beat your opponents by...... I just beat that n*gga by 44 points, i would have got to a 50 pt lead but he quit with 2:30 left in the 4th
 12-30-2012, 02:59 PM         #2626
253xLonghair3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dont talk sh*t lol but
my girl just copped me the xbox and 2k for x mas bout to play then it says myplayer
cant get on xbox live? why is that? i have gold
 5 years ago '06        #2627
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,119 | Props total: 16 16
Yo if you fu*k with MyTeam, I advise you to equip yourself with every strong, star type player you can.

Nothing but super teams right now, plus 2K lied about the difficulty being higher as you go through seeds. Sliders are lowered across all modes, and guys are getting away with anything right now.

Defense is so weird to play.
 12-30-2012, 05:18 PM         #2628
253xLonghair3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 253xLonghair3 said:
dont talk sh*t lol but
my girl just copped me the xbox and 2k for x mas bout to play then it says myplayer
cant get on xbox live?
why is that? i have gold
???
 5 years ago '10        #2629
beeboywhoo 38 heat pts38
space
space
pains me not to be able to use the blazers online anymore

maybe in 2k14
 12-30-2012, 07:04 PM         #2630
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngskits718 said:
Yo if you fu*k with MyTeam, I advise you to equip yourself with every strong, star type player you can.

Nothing but super teams right now, plus 2K lied about the difficulty being higher as you go through seeds. Sliders are lowered across all modes, and guys are getting away with anything right now.

naw not for me i made a dude with iggy, jordan, melo quit
 5 years ago '06        #2631
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 Ghost Writer said:
Like you'll player higher ranked human opponent.
Haha, that's definitely not the case. Maybe some higher cheesers, but 2K's matchmaking is a little funky, if you sit at the searching for matches screen long enough, you'll get matched up with someone who might not be in your seed. I'm in the 4th seed now, and I faced a few all-bronze squads.

I feel you DrX, I've waxed some star-studded squads too. But I think once that 5th seed rolls around, you see loads more. n*ggas got gold players coming off their bench and sh*t.

Real talk, it's not even so much who you got on your squad sometimes, as it's how you play that dictates whether or not you're a fu*k n*gga. I've seen fu*k n*ggas of all types in this MyTeam mode. sh*t if anything, these higher seeds must mean higher difficulty trying to defend, my n*ggas don't like getting out of that defensive stance.
 5 years ago '06        #2632
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
Chris Paul
Kobe Bryant
LeBron James
Blake Griffin/Kevin Durant
Dwight Howard

The type of lineups you're going to see.

I played a guy who I'm a.ssuming already made it to the 3rd seed, since he had Larry Bird, and he was playing Bird at center & sh*t
 5 years ago '10        #2633
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,755 | Props total: 8701 8701
steals must be back n*ggas spamming the steal button along with 3s

i hate when my post players have a perfect position and my player throws a lob that soars out of bounds pisses me off and happens too often.

and is this new? i post a lot and everytime i get it downlow now people put there hands up and i lose the ball in whatever position im in

Last edited by eightytyson06; 12-30-2012 at 08:31 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #2634
beeboywhoo 38 heat pts38
space
space
 youngskits718 said:

im not about to drop no real $ into myteam.. Its never that serious, of course you play a bunch of dudes that have a team USA lineup and its wack but at least its a challenge. Plus I think the game plays different than quick match.. 3s seem easier, easier to get inside , e.g.

but its also fun as hell to make your own team thats just good at one thing.. for example mines an all 3 2kCheesiest players team.

Beefed up CP3, Rivers
Crawford, Korver
Butler, G.Hayward, Novakane
Iylasova, Henson, Jabrenko
Kanter, Pryzbilla, Turiaf

5 years ago '10        #2635
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,755 | Props total: 8701 8701
 youngskits718 said:
Chris Paul
Kobe Bryant
LeBron James
Dwight Howard

I played a guy who I'm a.ssuming already made it to the 3rd seed, since he had Larry Bird, and he was playing Bird at center & sh*t
i played a dude like that matter fact a couple but on my team i got straight defenders with warrick downlow and i do work. marvin williams and thabo are no joke
 5 years ago '06        #2636
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
Just went up against a dude who had John Stockton & LeBron. He started off well, but had 12 points for the entire 2nd half of the game.

I won 71-44. Durant came through for a n*gga.

Having Tony Allen on ya squad is a must, I'm bout to rack up on more defenders, but I think having 2 way players in the higher seeds is necessary.

VC Packs half off until the New Year n*ggas. 10,000 VC going for 1.50. If you got leftover money in your PSN account or Xbox Live account, why not let it fly
 5 years ago '12        #2637
SDC17 38 heat pts38
space
space
$4,056 | Props total: 593 593
I played a My Team game yesterday, my first one. I won 96-66, but I didn't like it. I had Melo and Al Jefferson as my next best players. 3's seemed automatic with Melo, was 6/7 with him.

Al Jeff was unstoppable down low. Game play seemed slow as hell, not for me.
 5 years ago '06        #2638
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 eightytyson06 said:
steals must be back n*ggas spamming the steal button along with 3s
What mode you playing in? I know in MyPlayer blacktop, steals were never addressed. You get a rebound but get surrounded by 2 or 3 guys, it's a wrap n*gga. You get stuck in animations where dudes trying to poke for the ball, you'll be trying to pass and everything, won't let you do it.

Reach-in fouls still get called in Quick Match & MyTeam, but dudes done figured out how to get steals. Just double a n*gga, and have someone free come poke at the ball, that and swiping at n*ggas in the post seems to generate success.
 12-30-2012, 09:48 PM         #2639
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngskits718 said:
Chris Paul
Kobe Bryant
LeBron James
Dwight Howard

i found out they actually buy VC with real $ in order to get all those players

sh*t is ridiculous
 5 years ago '06        #2640
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
On the real, with the shooting settings back the way they are, players like JJ Red!ck, Kyle Korver, & Ray Allen are gold mines. They can single-handedly take over a game. All they need is a little space, unfortunately.

You'll be hard pressed to find somebody actually running plays to get these guys open, but a little dribble here, a slow step up there, and you getting wet.

fu*k LeBron, when I'm at the starting lineups screen, I'm looking out for 3 point shooters & Dwight Howard. They're the game changers.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
69 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago