Official NBA 2k13 Disscussion Thread

most viewed right now
 130
Article inside So we gon act like Clipse manager didnt get 32 years for that Whitney?
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 94
Image(s) inside Imagine Aaliyah in her prime but actually hot (DAYUUUM)
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 71
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
193 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 66
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
129 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #2541
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$20,456 | Props total: 320 320
You know you not better than me tho . If I went into the paint as much as you I'd prolly won em all

Joe Johnson Wack . The nets Wack you actin like the Grizz a bad team. Said u gonna pick okc next
 5 years ago '10        #2542
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$17,434 | Props total: 11420 11420
 O_nasty said:
You know you not better than me tho . If I went into the paint as much as you I'd prolly won em all

Joe Johnson Wack . The nets Wack you actin like the Grizz a bad team. Said u gonna pick okc next
i run plays though and i post stop acting like i dont be getting in that a.ss boy
 5 years ago '06        #2543
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$20,456 | Props total: 320 320
You do run plays

But you mash that sprint button all the time and attack the basketball a lot . Rudy gay too . I stayed in game shooting jumpers running plays and you


Last edited by O Nasty; 12-27-2012 at 01:46 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #2544
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$17,434 | Props total: 11420 11420
 O_nasty said:
You do run plays

But you mash that sprint button all the time and attack the basketball a lot . Rudy gay too . I stayed in game shooting jumpers running plays and you
i walk ball up where u getting me mashing sprint at u talking crazy after finally beating me
 5 years ago '06        #2545
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$20,456 | Props total: 320 320
80 my son

he beat dad a few times thinking he the sh*t. had to rough em up a few times , my defense too crucial ....only reason it wasn't a blow was ibaka getting all those offensive rebounds

kd was shook trying to leak out on the break for easy points lil nugga. ain't wanna square up against that defense
 5 years ago '10        #2546
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$17,434 | Props total: 11420 11420
fam chill im k!lling u in the series u pick and rolled me to death i didnt wanna face the knicks with thunder anyways gg though and i seen you in that zone fool stop fronting 10-4 me o and i leaked out maybe twice with yo offball playin a.ss

edit: you said im your son
 5 years ago '06        #2547
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$20,456 | Props total: 320 320
off ball


in the games we played you come in here acting like you be dominating the whole game i ran zone to switch up the tempo , don't say i was in it all game or even half the game...not even that

you the one said you wanted okc now u didn't want okc this nugga
 12-27-2012, 02:48 PM         #2548
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
80 u gonna let him talk sh*t after beating u.....


i been beaten a few times on here this year.....no i show did something about that....
 5 years ago '10        #2549
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$17,434 | Props total: 11420 11420
 DrX said:
80 u gonna let him talk sh*t after beating u.....


i been beaten a few times on here this year.....no i show did something about that....
brah i just got back to playing this week the series is like 10-4 me i aint tripping until he evens it up


whats the smitty update
 5 years ago '10        #2550
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$17,434 | Props total: 11420 11420
 O_nasty said:
off ball


in the games we played you come in here acting like you be dominating the whole game i ran zone to switch up the tempo , don't say i was in it all game or even half the game...not even that

you the one said you wanted okc now u didn't want okc this nugga
yeah yeah play whenever u getting better ill say that i been in a slump and been losing to everyone ill be good again by saturday remember this feeling
 5 years ago '06        #2551
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$20,456 | Props total: 320 320
i aint get no better

80 be on some other sh*t , challenged me... message me with a paragraph long talking bout some bullsh*t when he caught them L's

 5 years ago '10        #2552
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$17,434 | Props total: 11420 11420
 O_nasty said:
i aint get no better

80 be on some other sh*t , challenged me... message me with a paragraph long talking bout some bullsh*t when he caught them L's

i said u got better fool making me try harder now might have to stritcly play my top 5 teams against u now
 12-27-2012, 03:28 PM         #2553
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eightytyson06 said:
brah i just got back to playing this week the series is like 10-4 me i aint tripping until he evens it up


whats the smitty update
the update is that hes a pus*y


he know ill destroy him....im high risk low reward for him


i told him we could even put money up
 5 years ago '10        #2554
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$17,434 | Props total: 11420 11420
kast: javele doing pretty good, javele what the fu*k you doing

kast you hype as hell over there
 5 years ago '06        #2555
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$20,456 | Props total: 320 320
 eightytyson06 said:
i said u got better fool making me try harder now might have to stritcly play my top 5 teams against u now
u tripping maneeee


i forgot to announce my milestone tho , 100 wins in ranked matches

did it with the Magic , first time playing with them. think i've played with every team now

100-45 overall . no cheez , no exploints no bullsh*t i take pride in that
 5 years ago '10        #2556
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$17,434 | Props total: 11420 11420
gg kast my post game though
 5 years ago '12        #2557
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
avatar space
space
$16,407 | Props total: 1708 1708
 eightytyson06 said:
kast: javele doing pretty good, javele what the fu*k you doing

kast you hype as hell over there
I was pissed cause Mcgee was wide open for the dunk and he passes it to a turnover

And yeah I was hyped cause I had the kinect on
 5 years ago '06        #2558
Frontz 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,700 | Props total: 100 100
Quick question for the 2k og's. How do yall adjust to the shooting online,? Do you just release the ball madd late? Do u use square or the analog to shoot is one more accurate than the other?
 12-27-2012, 06:21 PM         #2559
the player 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Frontz said:
Quick question for the 2k og's. How do yall adjust to the shooting online,? Do you just release the ball madd late? Do u use square or the analog to shoot is one more accurate than the other?
i use square for: shooting in traffic, free throws and sometimes mid range
stick for: fastbreaks/long range
 5 years ago '08        #2560
JCyclops 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$8,931 | Props total: 4143 4143
How do you look at your own online scouting report?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 29
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
58 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
52 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside Compton THUGS starring Kevin Hart & Mike Epps 🤣🤣㊃..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
255 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
R.I.P. Essential Phone
14 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
76 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Guaranteed method to overcome laziness
41 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Jay Z Sued For Misusing RocNation Logo He Does Not Own
18 comments
2 days ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy