Official NBA 2k13 Disscussion Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
66 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
110 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #2521
itzadirtyworld 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,541 | Props total: 972 972
the 3s were tweaked up a lil bit maybe yesterday . its still hard to make most of the time but i been draining wide open and in the flow.. you gotta actually know the shot release and not chucking

its perfect where its at . seems like passes take longer to get to players allowing help D to run up when u catch the ball and blocking jumpers that shouldnt be blocked but ehh
 5 years ago '08        #2522
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 19 19
Every Celtics player that I played today was abusing Pierce and Terry jumpshot. And they made 80% of their jumpshots cause it's no D in this game. 2k dumb as fu*k. Do they even play their own game?
 5 years ago '10        #2523
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,745 | Props total: 8674 8674
Just had a crazy comeback in team up Jodie went off and to hit the game winner I did euro 3 lol I had 4 messages from the other team all heated
 5 years ago '12        #2524
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
space
$20,813 | Props total: 1727 1727
Still not hitting the 3 like I want to, but I think i can live with where its at. Completely changed my game around today and was able to win 4 straight scoring 75+ points each without attempting one 3.

Too bad im gonna be gone till Friday. Gotta wait three days to get back to k!lling these fu*kboys online.
 5 years ago '10        #2525
space
space
n*gga broke my 30 game win streak 2k did not want me to win missing bunnies and his paint abusing aint make it any better o wells i see they fixed lillard shot though gonna start using blazers now

edit: fu*k the blazers n*ggas a.ss homie busted my a.ss matthews cant stick d for sh*t n*gga i played went 18/24 from 3

Last edited by eightytyson06; 12-25-2012 at 10:56 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #2526
beeboywhoo 38 heat pts38
space
space
$4,191 | Props total: 2361 2361
 eightytyson06 said:
n*gga broke my 30 game win streak 2k did not want me to win missing bunnies and his paint abusing aint make it any better o wells i see they fixed lillard shot though gonna start using blazers now
they did?

oh well it still doesnt make up for their sorry bench and rebounding/defense

5 years ago '06        #2527
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,119 | Props total: 16 16
On the low, offensive rebounding has reverted back to being sh*tty. Either you can't box out a player to stop them from rebounding, or if you do have them boxed out, the ball still falls to them.

Shooting was tweaked once again as already stated in here, not sure if that's a great thing. It's great for the high-paced, no offense running turbo fools, but it's bad for the sim players who still miss wide open looks, but have to deal with energy drained Kobe who can still get And1s.

Faced the Lakers for the first time ever in ranked matches today, saw em twice, made the first dude quit while I was using the Hawks. Second guy, stuck in the game, but I pulled away in the 4th. Sent him a nice message afterwards too for playing like a bi*ch.
 12-25-2012, 08:28 PM         #2528
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i lost to this wack heat cheeser earlier and wanted to break my controller....2k gave this bum that win....everything went his way ...even in OT
 5 years ago '12        #2529
SDC17 38 heat pts38
space
space
$4,045 | Props total: 588 588
 DrX said:
i lost to this wack heat cheeser earlier and wanted to break my controller....2k gave this bum that win....everything went his way ...even in OT
2K keeps adjusting the sliders.
 5 years ago '12        #2530
bmandagod 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,250 | Props total: 821 821
lillard seems better...did they boost this n*gga i was doing spin dunks
 5 years ago '06        #2531
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
Dudes still doing the euro 3

Down 2 with 4 seconds left...was gonna go for the 3 with mo Williams . I went to early so the screen ain't get set properly . A step inside the 3 plus contested he still hit that sh*t. Overtime I dominated

Wack muhfu*kas
 5 years ago '06        #2532
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
Was planning on playing a few games. But that skressfull game plus every middle and high schooler in America got the game now ima call it a night
 12-25-2012, 11:19 PM         #2533
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 O_nasty said:
Was planning on playing a few games. But that skressfull game plus every middle and high schooler in America got the game now ima call it a night
thats how i feel alot....this game be on some bs
 5 years ago '11        #2534
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
 O_nasty said:
Can't be playing this game to often, I get way to stressed out with all the bullsh*t
 5 years ago '11        #2535
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,313 | Props total: 25137 25137
so something is new with the game

was k!lling this guy with the lakers vs clippers the whole game guarding crawford and paul amazing but crawford kept hittng double team shots/step backs etc..

so I miss the shot to win it and it goes in OT and chris paul hit 6 I mean 6 fu*king three's in just OT I could not keep up I lost by 3
 5 years ago '06        #2536
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,119 | Props total: 16 16
I'm bummed that full court passing is still in this game though. That's one of the main ways a fu*k n*gga can hang around and get easy points on me. Throwing these wild a.ss passes and getting away with it is B.S.

Chris Paul tried to complete a pass to Willie Green from half court IRL last night and that sh*t sailed out of bounds, so how the fu*k are these kids throwing bombs from their own key, with players not as adept at passing, and completing them sh*ts?
 5 years ago '06        #2537
Frontz 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 98 98
i was 3-15 couldnt figure out this game at all..Im not a terrible player i slap nigg*s offline all the time but for some reason when i get online im trash....Watever happened last night with the sliders worked for me because i k!lled this one dude whos record was pretty good im 4-15 now i feel a streak coming, ill keep the bx fam posted
 5 years ago '04        #2538
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,871 | Props total: 17387 17387
man fu*k online in this game
 5 years ago '11        #2539
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
 youngskits718 said:
I'm bummed that full court passing is still in this game though. That's one of the main ways a fu*k n*gga can hang around and get easy points on me. Throwing these wild a.ss passes and getting away with it is B.S.

Chris Paul tried to complete a pass to Willie Green from half court IRL last night and that sh*t sailed out of bounds, so how the fu*k are these kids throwing bombs from their own key, with players not as adept at passing, and completing them sh*ts?
I hate that sh*t. One n*gga was k!lling me on with the timberwolves doing that sh*t, full court pass from nikola pekovic to kevin love and the defense is so slow to get back and I get fu*ked. It's a hoe a.ss move
 5 years ago '10        #2540
space
space
 Frontz said:
i was 3-15 couldnt figure out this game at all..Im not a terrible player i slap nigg*s offline all the time but for some reason when i get online im trash....Watever happened last night with the sliders worked for me because i k!lled this one dude whos record was pretty good im 4-15 now i feel a streak coming, ill keep the bx fam posted
 erickonasis said:
man fu*k online in this game
what system yall on trying to get new people to play on 360
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
76 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy