NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 OT Auburn banned Corey Myers for smashing his players
9 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
35 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #2381
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
Good game last night Kast.....Suns was a.ss cheeks for real....couldnt get a jumper to fall for sh*t. We can definitely run wheneva though, always good to play a game where n*ggas aint on that bullsh*t.
 12-18-2012, 07:19 PM         #2382
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn when is 2k going to update the game and put brook back in the line up
 5 years ago '10        #2383
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,745 | Props total: 8674 8674
 Drug Dylan said:
Good game last night Kast.....Suns was a.ss cheeks for real....couldnt get a jumper to fall for sh*t. We can definitely run wheneva though, always good to play a game where n*ggas aint on that bullsh*t.
You on 360 imma add u
 5 years ago '12        #2384
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,224 | Props total: 1386 1386
 Drug Dylan said:
Ah that was you I was facing my dude?

Def a nice game, I had Wolves I think.

As you can see I play legit

Idk what happened but in the third quarter I just started to click though KLove was pissing me off.
 5 years ago '05        #2385
Based_One 79 heat pts79
space
space
$9,702 | Props total: 6924 6924
Who trying to run?

Last edited by Based_One; 12-18-2012 at 08:05 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #2386
SDC17 38 heat pts38
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 583 583
 the player said:
79-82... then that battier 3

kd was saving the game with them clutch 3s in the 4th

ill be on same time again game 2..
I couldn't even hit my jumpers with Wade but I was getting to the line like mad with that pump fake, just like he'd do.

Ghost Writer said:
Yeah ill be on around 10 or 11....
I'll probably be on around the same time once I get my little guy fed and put to sleep.
 5 years ago '10        #2387
space
space
 Based_One said:
Who trying to run?
What System
 12-18-2012, 09:04 PM         #2388
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sd and gw we gonna do bt tonight or what?

ima be on @ 10:45 eastern time
 5 years ago '12        #2389
SDC17 38 heat pts38
space
space
 DrX said:
sd and gw we gonna do bt tonight or what?

ima be on @ 10:45 eastern time
We can get on some BT/Team-Up. Last night we ran a 2 on 2 Private Match. Was Beeboy, Ghost, The Player and me. We'll have a full team if we're all on tonight.
 5 years ago '11        #2390
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298

Why is it that when I'm being double teamed that all my shooters run to the paint and all my bigs run out to the perimeter
 5 years ago '10        #2391
beeboywhoo 38 heat pts38
space
space
$4,191 | Props total: 2361 2361
 SDC17 said:
We can get on some BT/Team-Up. Last night we ran a 2 on 2 Private Match. Was Beeboy, Ghost, The Player and me. We'll have a full team if we're all on tonight.
Whats good? Tryina get down again tonight? this laker game is about to be done
 12-18-2012, 11:56 PM         #2392
the player 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ill be on in 30minutes
bout to get off work
 5 years ago '12        #2393
SwizZy 74 heat pts74
space
space
$3,373 | Props total: 2231 2231
 Frank Hampton said:

Why is it that when I'm being double teamed that all my shooters run to the paint and all my bigs run out to the perimeter
This sh*t right here. Ill get double teamed and all my players run AWAY from the ball

Or my big man will have the ball on the perimeter and none of my teammates run up to take the ball

I think 2k tries to slip in little updates to the offensive and defensive sliders when they be addin sh*t like jersey and shoes...

Last edited by SwizZy; 12-19-2012 at 12:22 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #2394
space
space
Gg o nasty, but Michigan wins again
 5 years ago '06        #2395
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
lucky as sheeeeeet

idk why i threw that dumb pass down only 1
 12-19-2012, 05:10 PM         #2396
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anybody wanna get a 5 man team up or BT game tonight.......last night we shouldve won all those games
 5 years ago '12        #2397
SDC17 38 heat pts38
space
space
 Ghost Writer said:
Yo SDC...last night was whack. I think we lost almost every game. The highlight of the night was the team USA vs dream team team up and we still lost....we got that rematch though

I still think I'm a much better quick match player than team up. I like being able to control everybody, call my own picks, run plays, switch to zone if need be etc. Plus half the time when your playing team up everyone quits and your left trying to break down comp d which is nearly impossible sometimes, although you seem to be decent at it.

Team up is fun but its a lot more fun if you get matched up with another person and not CPU. Also in quicck match if the dude wants to be a f*ggot and play off ball d, there's always the one guy that he's controlling you can swing it to. Although sometimes they be on that bullsh*t where they just keep switching players

I'm not sure why I don't mess with Quick Match, I know I'd be good at it if I wanted, just not my style. I have a lot more fun player locking for some reason. I guess I'm just used to playing against the CPU, even though they still cheese like mad.

Those private team-up matches we've been doing are straight though. We're clutch .

Last night was just one of those nights, good individual performances, need to get better as a team (4-5 of us.) When it's just you and me we usually wreck, or even with X we should have won a lot of those BT matches.

I had to keep setting down the sticks though because my son was not feeling good last night. It's whatever, we usually dominate.

I might be on at 11 or so and play a few games, don't know for how long, I'm not feeling too good myself tonight. Something is going around.

If 2k didn't load up the same matches over and over again on Team Up, it wouldn't be an issue. (The kids that don't know how to play will leave unless they get a Superstar.)

Last edited by SDC17; 12-19-2012 at 06:33 PM..
 12-19-2012, 06:34 PM         #2398
the player 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k paul george...

5 years ago '12        #2399
SDC17 38 heat pts38
space
space
 the player said:
fu*k paul george...

What about Kevin Durant though? Mr.

Suspect Bosh went in on yall.

Nah but for real though, we're usually good unless we have a random guy running the point guard. Last night was just whack.

Plus, I still don't have any magic green.

Last edited by SDC17; 12-19-2012 at 06:48 PM..
 12-19-2012, 07:05 PM         #2400
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SDC17 said:
I'm not sure why I don't mess with Quick Match, I know I'd be good at it if I wanted, just not my style. I have a lot more fun player locking for some reason. I guess I'm just used to playing against the CPU, even though they still cheese like mad.

Those private team-up matches we've been doing are straight though. We're clutch .

Last night was just one of those nights, good individual performances, need to get better as a team (4-5 of us.) When it's just you and me we usually wreck, or even with X we should have won a lot of those BT matches.

I had to keep setting down the sticks though because my son was not feeling good last night. It's whatever, we usually dominate.

I might be on at 11 or so and play a few games, don't know for how long, I'm not feeling too good myself tonight. Something is going around.

If 2k didn't load up the same matches over and over again on Team Up, it wouldn't be an issue. (The kids that don't know how to play will leave unless they get a Superstar.)
so in other words u and ghost dont want me around no more..........i thought we all had a good thing going......but thats cool tho, I dont gotta be down with the team no more but im coming for blood

Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
212 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now