Official NBA 2k13 Disscussion Thread

most viewed right now
 70
Video inside Savage: Chick Tells Her Husband She's Cheating On Him & He Thinks She's..
20 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 67
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
65 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 49
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 48
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #2341
SDC17 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$4,087 | Props total: 654 654
"The player" is his BX name. Ghost you and I did or thing tonight. I went in with ISO Joe after you left though, made Kobe my little hoe.

That clutch Heat game though >>>.
 5 years ago '12        #2342
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
avatar space
space
$16,389 | Props total: 1691 1691
Why is it when you beat dudes, and you tell them GG (especially after they cheese) they immediately hit you up with that rematch bullsh*t.

No n*gga your not getting a rematch.

I figured I'd let you cheese for the first 2 or 3 quarters and would shut you down in the 4th and win by nearly double digits.
 5 years ago '10        #2343
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$17,428 | Props total: 11403 11403
 Kastanova said:
Why is it when you beat dudes, and you tell them GG (especially after they cheese) they immediately hit you up with that rematch bullsh*t.

No n*gga your not getting a rematch.

I figured I'd let you cheese for the first 2 or 3 quarters and would shut you down in the 4th and win by nearly double digits.
so you won by 8

but yeah that happens a lot just played some guy on a winning streak and went 10/10 from 3 in first half. shut him down and ran a trap to stop his cheesy 3s, he is currently blowing up my inbox
edit: n*gga called me a cheater despite all his cheesing he said its normal


Last edited by eightytyson06; 12-18-2012 at 10:14 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #2344
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$20,456 | Props total: 320 320
 SwizZy said:
Why 2K got the CPU doin reach in fouls, that sh*t pisses me off Ill be playing the most perfect defense then Tristan Thompson run up for help D and hack
thissssss
 5 years ago '12        #2345
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
avatar space
space
$16,389 | Props total: 1691 1691
 eightytyson06 said:
so you won by 8

but yeah that happens a lot just played some guy on a winning streak and went 10/10 from 3 in first half. shut him down and ran a trap to stop his cheesy 3s, he is currently blowing up my inbox
edit: n*gga called me a cheater despite all his cheesing he said its normal
Aye n*gga

a Win is a Win whether 8 or 20

it's like n*ggas could be up all game then in the 4th something happens and you lose momentum and lose the game because shots aren't falling.

63-62 win over the Clippers n*gga



The worst part about the reach in fouls though is when it sends your opponent to the line because your in the bonus



no one told Malcolm Lee to reach in on a great FT shooter.
 5 years ago '06        #2346
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$20,456 | Props total: 320 320
my defense too legit

try to get off on me with melo and jr nahhhh not happening. dude had to resort to throwing full court passes to get some easy baskets

10 point lead and blew it cause of dumb turnovers on my part . overtime held it down tho

84-42 record
 12-18-2012, 04:00 PM         #2347
the player 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SDC17 said:
"The player" is his BX name. Ghost you and I did or thing tonight. I went in with ISO Joe after you left though, made Kobe my little hoe.

That clutch Heat game though >>>.
79-82... then that battier 3

kd was saving the game with them clutch 3s in the 4th

ill be on same time again game 2..


Last edited by the player; 12-18-2012 at 04:03 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #2348
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
avatar space
space
$16,389 | Props total: 1691 1691
this guys connection is fu*king up me from taking the game over

ITS REAL NOTICABLE!
 12-18-2012, 05:49 PM         #2349
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
had the worst match ever...was up by 5 going into the 3rd and then i miss every shot in the 3rd quarter i shot 10% in the 3rd....and it was dumb as fu*k because i even had the shot feedback on and i would have a A+ wide open and still miss
 5 years ago '04        #2350
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
Good game last night Kast.....Suns was a.ss cheeks for real....couldnt get a jumper to fall for sh*t. We can definitely run wheneva though, always good to play a game where n*ggas aint on that bullsh*t.
 12-18-2012, 06:19 PM         #2351
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn when is 2k going to update the game and put brook back in the line up
 5 years ago '10        #2352
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$17,428 | Props total: 11403 11403
 Drug Dylan said:
Good game last night Kast.....Suns was a.ss cheeks for real....couldnt get a jumper to fall for sh*t. We can definitely run wheneva though, always good to play a game where n*ggas aint on that bullsh*t.
You on 360 imma add u
 5 years ago '12        #2353
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
avatar space
space
$16,389 | Props total: 1691 1691
 Drug Dylan said:
Good game last night Kast.....Suns was a.ss cheeks for real....couldnt get a jumper to fall for sh*t. We can definitely run wheneva though, always good to play a game where n*ggas aint on that bullsh*t.
Ah that was you I was facing my dude?

Def a nice game, I had Wolves I think.

As you can see I play legit

Idk what happened but in the third quarter I just started to click though KLove was pissing me off.
 5 years ago '05        #2354
Based_One 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$10,140 | Props total: 8862 8862
Who trying to run?


Last edited by Based_One; 12-18-2012 at 07:05 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #2355
SDC17 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$4,087 | Props total: 654 654
 the player said:
79-82... then that battier 3

kd was saving the game with them clutch 3s in the 4th

ill be on same time again game 2..
I couldn't even hit my jumpers with Wade but I was getting to the line like mad with that pump fake, just like he'd do.

 Ghost Writer said:
Yeah ill be on around 10 or 11....
I'll probably be on around the same time once I get my little guy fed and put to sleep.
 5 years ago '10        #2356
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$17,428 | Props total: 11403 11403
 Based_One said:
Who trying to run?
What System
 12-18-2012, 08:04 PM         #2357
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sd and gw we gonna do bt tonight or what?


ima be on @ 10:45 eastern time
 5 years ago '12        #2358
SDC17 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$4,087 | Props total: 654 654
 DrX said:
sd and gw we gonna do bt tonight or what?


ima be on @ 10:45 eastern time
We can get on some BT/Team-Up. Last night we ran a 2 on 2 Private Match. Was Beeboy, Ghost, The Player and me. We'll have a full team if we're all on tonight.
 5 years ago '11        #2359
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$14,251 | Props total: 2316 2316


Why is it that when I'm being double teamed that all my shooters run to the paint and all my bigs run out to the perimeter
 5 years ago '10        #2360
beeboywhoo 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$4,281 | Props total: 2611 2611
 SDC17 said:
We can get on some BT/Team-Up. Last night we ran a 2 on 2 Private Match. Was Beeboy, Ghost, The Player and me. We'll have a full team if we're all on tonight.
Whats good? Tryina get down again tonight? this laker game is about to be done
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Kaylin Garcia
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Now That's A Real A$$!...
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
NBA Steph Curry has OFFICIALLY lost all hope, his HAIRLINE,& thinks he is in a..
67 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 8
NBA Where does cousins end up?
80 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside May 18 - Former Pro Wrestler Beaten Over Parking Spot
109 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Tekashi tried to 'check in' with Snoop,got DENIED!!!!!
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
How was your life when this song dropped?
69 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside I guess Lil Tay ain’t flexing on all her haters anymore
323 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy