Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
43 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
25 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #2121
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,745 | Props total: 8674 8674
2k has the play against the developers tonight i wish i could play so i could cheese the sh*t out of them and show them all the broken things about this game man.
 5 years ago '06        #2122
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,119 | Props total: 16 16
See the thing is, I understand playing offball, but only after you're getting torched on defense and you resort to that as a way to have success defensively.

But there is an a.ssload of cats who are playing zone, or offball, or both, from the fu*king tip. More often than not, I shoot those guys a message during the game on some "why are you playing like a hoe on defense?" type sh*t, and they'll respond with some fu*k sh*t like "it's in the game, learn how to play", these are the dudes that usually rage quit in the 4th quarter.

Defensive rotations are still a.sscheeks though, good lord I don't know how 2K fu*ked this one up. Lebron will blow by me, I'll try to switch to a big closest to the rim to try and contest the shot, and the motherfu*ka won't even move until after the dunk
 5 years ago '06        #2123
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
 Legit1 said:
the knicks are by far the easiest team to use in the game

I just had jr and melo broomstick this thunder user with 30 points each

that unadulterated cheese

Ima lay off them n*ggas
telling yourself to not cheese after the game

9-1 last 10 games

16-16 before the patch

52-29 after

wonder what they gonna fix in the next patch
 5 years ago '08        #2124
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 Dray said:
I cant even remember the last time I played someone who plays MAN on D

last game guy picked the knicks and I was replying his non-mad on D to him..he was kidd when i was in the post and etc..

sometimes I run out with my PG to halfcourt to let my opponent know I am gonna play man on D but they never seem to get it/care
i feed the ball to whichever position these clowns try to hide on. and if they keep switching, i'll swing the ball until they move too slow and their D breaks down. they usually quit once they figure out what's happening
 5 years ago '12        #2125
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,231 | Props total: 1389 1389
I just faced this Celtics user..

he really thought he had a chance, I was trolling dude, but turned up the intensity in the 3rd.

I think dude quit before the 3rd was over too

I was only up 11 at that point, but Iggy had 22pts 5 dimes
Lawson had 25pts and 3 dimes

and i was just on fire.
 5 years ago '04        #2126
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,097 | Props total: 4108 4108
Now, offense isn't enough. You bi*ches complaining about people playing zone defense, when Boxden was one of the first places I saw people switch to zone to combat drivers. Everyone's a cheeser according to most of you.
 5 years ago '06        #2127
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,901 | Props total: 1212 1212
n*ggas scared I see....
 5 years ago '11        #2128
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
 Dray said:
I cant even remember the last time I played someone who plays MAN on D

last game guy picked the knicks and I was replying his non-mad on D to him..he was kidd when i was in the post and etc..

sometimes I run out with my PG to halfcourt to let my opponent know I am gonna play man on D but they never seem to get it/care
a lot of times I would run different defensive schemes at people so they get confused, a lot of times I'll play man and d up or maybe bring a double team on super stars, or I could play different zones depending on who they got in the game
 5 years ago '11        #2129
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
I just played the gayest game of basketball in my tenure with this game. I was the trailblazers vs the heat. I'm actually running a legitimate offense getting Matthews and Batum open on the 3 and they brick every fu*king shot. The f*ggot with the heat has Allen at point does a small stepback, not enough to get the defender out of the way, and drains a 3. The game kept rewarding that stepback cheese for this guy but when my guys are wide open they fu*king brick the the shot!!!! I'm so fu*king heated right now, because this just shows what this game caters to. Matthews and batum missed two wide open Green A 3's in the corner in a row but this fu*king f*ggot does a run into my body animation and makes a fadeaway 3 with chalmers. This literally does not make any fu*king sense. This patch has fu*ked everything up for me.

How the fu*k am I supposed to beat a zone when my shooters can't even hit a wide open 3. Pisses me the fu*k off

Last edited by Backflipz; 12-07-2012 at 12:38 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #2130
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,306 | Props total: 25127 25127
 Frank Hampton said:
I just played the gayest game of basketball in my tenure with this game. I was the trailblazers vs the heat. I'm actually running a legitimate offense getting Matthews and Batum open on the 3 and they brick every fu*king shot. The f*ggot with the heat has Allen at point does a small stepback, not enough to get the defender out of the way, and drains a 3. The game kept rewarding that stepback cheese for this guy but when my guys are wide open they fu*king brick the the shot!!!! I'm so fu*king heated right now, because this just shows what this game caters to. Matthews and batum missed two wide open Green A 3's in the corner in a row but this fu*king f*ggot does a run into my body animation and makes a fadeaway 3 with chalmers. This literally does not make any fu*king sense. This patch has fu*ked everything up for me.

How the fu*k am I supposed to beat a zone when my shooters can't even hit a wide open 3. Pisses me the fu*k off
its still ray allen though
 5 years ago '12        #2131
sigNN 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,926 | Props total: 3895 3895
i cant stand n*ggas that play with heat and think they good fu*ken lame a.ss sh*t got like 3 n*ggas in the paint and always reacted after lebron dunks like wtf and i put n*ggas to play tight and pressure shooter and they give them space like
 5 years ago '11        #2132
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
Yo I swear something is wrong with this game. I miss two wide open dunks in a row with asik and somehow offensive rebound it and kick it out to parsons who is wide open and he bricks a 3 Still won but something is wrong
 5 years ago '12        #2133
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,231 | Props total: 1389 1389
^
I put the word out on you to the 2k people after making me look foolish in that Warriors ( when trying to diss a homey goes wrong by picking his team) vs Mavs

5 years ago '06        #2134
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
fuuuuuck
they gotta fix the defense

first game i play dude...i pick bucks...he goes warriors

just abusing the paint....3 guys smothered on fu*king a PG and he takes the contact and lays it in....all while in a standing position. fu*king bum
 5 years ago '06        #2135
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
next game

dude rushes to pick the clippers i get the thunder....turns out dude is 150-20 something

im holding my own in the game....even take a 11 point lead....blow it....go down 5...come back...take the lead late in the 4th...we tie up at 50....overtime

up 2 , 10 seconds on the clock....guy just strolls down with cp3 and knocks out a 3 to go up 1....i miss the buzzer beater

dude had so many possessions where he got bailed out by a deep 3 with solid defense

dude took like 30's. some bulllshiittttt....i gave him his moneys worth tho , he was screaming on the mic grown a.ss man
 5 years ago '06        #2136
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,119 | Props total: 16 16
 LAZARO said:
i cant stand n*ggas that play with heat and think they good fu*ken lame a.ss sh*t got like 3 n*ggas in the paint and always reacted after lebron dunks like wtf and i put n*ggas to play tight and pressure shooter and they give them space like
Real talk. n*ggas score over 85% of their points in the paint by just driving with Bron & Wade, and think they're beasts because of it.

I don't know what the fu*k 2K was thinking with this Isomotion sh*t, and the physical contact system. I see dudes get bailed out on the regular, that's in ranked matches, blacktop, myteam, teamup, all of that sh*t. You'll be in front of a guy, and this weird animation will happen where my defender gets his shoulder pushed in or some sh*t, and Wade or Bron just drive in for a dunk.
 5 years ago '11        #2137
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
 Kastanova said:
^
I put the word out on you to the 2k people after making me look foolish in that Warriors ( when trying to diss a homey goes wrong by picking his team) vs Mavs

Good looks

Just finished a Triple OT game with the Bucks. Monta Ellis with the game winner at the last second

Mike Dunleavy slightly restored my faith in the 3, 28 points swag 8-11 from 3

Last edited by Backflipz; 12-07-2012 at 12:17 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #2138
KtodaC 16 heat pts16
space
space
$909 | Props total: 82 82
i knwow this is going to sound like a noobish question, but this is my first year with 2k. whats the yellow meter under the turbo meter signify?
 5 years ago '06        #2139
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
how well they shoot in that area of the floor
 5 years ago '04        #2140
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,871 | Props total: 17385 17385
 O_nasty said:
, he was screaming on the mic grown a.ss man
Cant stand that sh*t...main reason i dont use that mic bullsh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
55 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
255 comments
2 days ago