Official NBA 2k13 Disscussion Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
169 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #2061
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,270 | Props total: 25098 25098
 beeboywhoo said:
Oh hell naa.... i was playing a game as the knicks (first game with them) vs some n*gga that chose the Thunder.. and dude must have been from Brooklyn or NY this dude was just talking sooo much sh*t. He must watch URL battles cause hes all shouting.. E-Z!! ZIP EM UP!!! , EZ!

by the 2nd quarter im down 6 and send him a msg and say run this back. I quit and leave.

I make the private game, Clips vs OKC, of course hes off ball D like the first game, i go up 6-0 and he pauses talks on his mic saying.. "Yo my ppls are here, u waste of my time.. Ill holla at u later" and leaves

fu*king some new york ppl i swear crack me up

last argument i had with a NY head I told him to go stand in a URL crowd
 5 years ago '11        #2062
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
so I just had a game I picked the raptors and he picked the cavs

he was leading by 3-6 points the whole game and I put in ross in PG for the whole 2nd half and took control..the 4th went down to the wire and he hit a shot to go up by 2 with irving and only gave me 2.2 seconds from full court to shoot (i even thought i was done)

I move ross pass halfcourt and pass it to him,he catches it and runs to the outside 3 shooting it over irving and gee for the WINNNNNNNNNN AND BUZZZEEERR BEATEERRRRRR FOR THE 1 POINT WIN

man I was hyped,hands in face and all I can only imagine his face when I scored that..the game just went to save and exit immediately it was so quick of a shot
 5 years ago '10        #2063
beeboywhoo 38 heat pts38
space
space
$4,191 | Props total: 2361 2361
 Dray said:
so I just had a game I picked the raptors and he picked the cavs

he was leading by 3-6 points the whole game and I put in ross in PG for the whole 2nd half and took control..the 4th went down to the wire and he hit a shot to go up by 2 with irving and only gave me 2.2 seconds from full court to shoot (i even thought i was done)

I move ross pass halfcourt and pass it to him,he catches it and runs to the outside 3 shooting it over irving and gee for the WINNNNNNNNNN AND BUZZZEEERR BEATEERRRRRR FOR THE 1 POINT WIN

man I was hyped,hands in face and all I can only imagine his face when I scored that..the game just went to save and exit immediately it was so quick of a shot

Big ups for the match up...

I played someone who used TOR today , first time ive seen it. had to give props to dude. I went Warriors
 5 years ago '06        #2064
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
Toronto my sleeper team

I'm like 6-1 with them

I can't shoot for sh*t with Kyrie for some reason I was like 4-16 with him last time I picked the Cavs. Him & Rudy Gay I can't seem to get their stroke down and they don't even have weird releases
 5 years ago '06        #2065
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space

[pic - click to view]

This right here burns my soul tho Why they play so far off , It's the first quarter in the game. Mayo like 3 steps away from Wesley Mathews with his hands on his knees. Dudes be taking advantage of this all game too. I be pissed off

Fix this & the low percentage shots where guys smash the dribble stick and pull up from 3 on a constant basis & actually be making them sh*ts
 5 years ago '10        #2066
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,741 | Props total: 8665 8665
man everyone hopping on my raps and jazz this year
 5 years ago '06        #2067
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
What shoes do I have to wear for the replay to show my vertical?
 5 years ago '12        #2068
MischiefTooReal 139 heat pts139
space
space
$11,574 | Props total: 5030 5030
 nitetrain8601 said:
You bi*ches cry too much. Oh the cheeser went inside, oh he shot threes all game, oh he hit nothing but mid range jumpers, oh he could only score off of putbacks. Stop making fu*king excuses and then crying about it.

People only like the game when they Win but when they LOSE: "This game is trash blah blah blah, I'm taking it back" People never wanna take the L like a man. People blame every L on "cheesers".

Last edited by MischiefTooReal; 12-02-2012 at 03:21 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #2069
DahStoryTella 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$970 | Props total: 206 206
The Grizzlies are crazy in this game. Does anyone have advice on stopping them? Randolph and Gasol abuse the paint/offensive glass and Rudy Gay is like Michael Jordan in this game.

I had a bit of success with the 2-3 zone.

Last edited by DahStoryTella; 12-02-2012 at 05:03 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #2070
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 DahStoryTella said:
The Grizzlies are crazy in this game. Does anyone have advice on stopping them? Randolph and Gasol abuse the paint/offensive glass and Rudy Gay is like Michael Jordan in this game.

I had a bit of success with the 2-3 zone.
2-3 or 1-3-1 is your best bet for stopping all of them at the same time

half court trap or 3-2 can help slow down gay though
 5 years ago '08        #2071
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
i love that they're calling fouls for people who reach. only downside is the dumbasses who still keep spamming it, even when it's clearly not working. i was in a Team Up game the other day with 55 combined fouls
 5 years ago '12        #2072
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,224 | Props total: 1386 1386
fu*k the Warriors
fu*k the Mavs
fu*k the Rockets

But GG my dude

PS: FML for not being able to knock down a 3 for sh*t
 5 years ago '11        #2073
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
 Legit1 said:
Playing D in this game is fu*king impossible I keep losing because I keep letting 3 point shooters open in front of me, my players online never rotates and there's a fu*ker open each time on D

This n*gga Jamal Crawford is such bullsh*t on this game man, when n*ggas pick the clipps he never misses I stamp, every time anyone gets a rebound it's a race to the 3point line

I run with the Rockets so it's bad enough that only Harden, Lin, and Patterson can score
I feel you. I was just playing this one f*ggot who had the Clippers and I was the rockets. This n*gga would set up the charge stance on my inbounds and get the call everytime. bi*ch a.ss n*gga There would be times I'm not even using turbo just doing a iso move to get away from them but it would still be a charge. He's up by 10 most of the game but I figure out his moves and start shutting him down defensively. I learn to get past those dumbass charge stances and it leaves me wide open from 3 with harden everytime. And his f*ggot a.ss kept reaching so when he had a chance to come back Crawford fouled out. I had no mercy on this n*gga and ended up winning by 20 while shooting the last second shot. fu*king f*ggots

Harden is a fu*king beast in this game tho dropped 28 and 11 with him against that dude.

I learned most dudes don't know how to play D in this Game. If you setup the offensive set to space the floor they always tryna play zone or double team. Easy threes all the fu*king time. Had 21 dimes with Rondo against the Knicks

Last edited by Backflipz; 12-02-2012 at 06:27 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #2074
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
 Kastanova said:
fu*k the Warriors
fu*k the Mavs
fu*k the Rockets

But GG my dude

PS: FML for not being able to knock down a 3 for sh*t
Yeah gg. OJ was cooking
 5 years ago '12        #2075
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,224 | Props total: 1386 1386
Def gg my dude

I swear if OJ made one more 3 I was gonna send you a message saying death to OJ

but DEF a great defender Frank!
 5 years ago '06        #2076
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
Just had a nice comeback win

Celtics vs Knicks

Down 13 @ half ...shooting 32% dude was k!lling me Melo

Had to regroup. ...20-8 3rd quarter
 5 years ago '11        #2077
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
 O_nasty said:

[pic - click to view]

This right here burns my soul tho Why they play so far off , It's the first quarter in the game. Mayo like 3 steps away from Wesley Mathews with his hands on his knees. Dudes be taking advantage of this all game too. I be pissed off

Fix this & the low percentage shots where guys smash the dribble stick and pull up from 3 on a constant basis & actually be making them sh*ts
I fu*king hate this for the work you showed because i could not even explain it..

whoever works @ 2k clearly does not play online in they off work time because how do you not notice this..

you play a team like the warriors and the first half they will step 5 feet away from the pg/sg/sf aka all shooters

then you take a time out and fix your D because it says sag off every shooter and then by the next quarter its back to the same so you gotta constantly fix it yourself
 5 years ago '06        #2078
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
lol yooooo nuggas is bi*ches for real

played this dude....had a good a.ss record , we start the game....3 possessions in a row he keeps doing this animated step back 3 from the wing

im like someone must be playing under dudes name that don't normally play or something.....all of sudden these sh*ts start falling with hands in his face with 2 guys jumping hands in his face

i pause the game and replay that sh*t......nugga gets on the mic talking "fu*k you nugga , that sh*ts there all day idc if you pause it"

[pic - click to view]

i went up 24 , im expecting him to somehow get out of the game without a Loss....2nd half i get reckless and lose the lead to 9 dude quits with a minute left

how can ppl do this...how is this enjoyable , worst part dude had a good a.ss record
 5 years ago '10        #2079
beeboywhoo 38 heat pts38
space
space
$4,191 | Props total: 2361 2361
at 42 3 attempts
 5 years ago '04        #2080
yo baby daddy 
space
space
$796 | Props total: 27 27
Hard to get rebounds in this game, hard to block, hard to stay in front of people. ehh it's okay though, since they let you hit a lot of mid range jumpers
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy