most viewed right now
Kanye Album Cover leaked?
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here's 6 reasons why no one loves you according to science
6 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #2041
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,456 | Props total: 320 320

[pic - click to view]

This right here burns my soul tho :nasmad: Why they play so far off , It's the first quarter in the game. Mayo like 3 steps away from Wesley Mathews with his hands on his knees. Dudes be taking advantage of this all game too. I be pissed off

Fix this & the low percentage shots where guys smash the dribble stick and pull up from 3 on a constant basis & actually be making them sh*ts
 5 years ago '10        #2042
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$17,433 | Props total: 11419 11419
man everyone hopping on my raps and jazz this year
 5 years ago '06        #2043
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,930 | Props total: 9 9
What shoes do I have to wear for the replay to show my vertical?
 5 years ago '12        #2044
MischiefTooReal 141 heat pts141
space
space
$11,899 | Props total: 5500 5500
 nitetrain8601 said:
You bi*ches cry too much. Oh the cheeser went inside, oh he shot threes all game, oh he hit nothing but mid range jumpers, oh he could only score off of putbacks. Stop making fu*king excuses and then crying about it.

People only like the game when they Win but when they LOSE: "This game is trash blah blah blah, I'm taking it back" People never wanna take the L like a man. People blame every L on "cheesers".

Last edited by MischiefTooReal; 12-02-2012 at 02:21 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #2045
DahStoryTella 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,064 | Props total: 356 356
The Grizzlies are crazy in this game. Does anyone have advice on stopping them? Randolph and Gasol abuse the paint/offensive glass and Rudy Gay is like Michael Jordan in this game.

I had a bit of success with the 2-3 zone.

Last edited by DahStoryTella; 12-02-2012 at 04:03 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #2046
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7941 7941
 DahStoryTella said:
The Grizzlies are crazy in this game. Does anyone have advice on stopping them? Randolph and Gasol abuse the paint/offensive glass and Rudy Gay is like Michael Jordan in this game.

I had a bit of success with the 2-3 zone.
2-3 or 1-3-1 is your best bet for stopping all of them at the same time

half court trap or 3-2 can help slow down gay though
 5 years ago '08        #2047
space
space
i love that they're calling fouls for people who reach. only downside is the dumbasses who still keep spamming it, even when it's clearly not working. i was in a Team Up game the other day with 55 combined fouls
 5 years ago '12        #2048
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,399 | Props total: 1706 1706
fu*k the Warriors
fu*k the Mavs
fu*k the Rockets

But GG my dude

PS: FML for not being able to knock down a 3 for sh*t
 5 years ago '11        #2049
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,251 | Props total: 2316 2316
 Legit1 said:
Playing D in this game is fu*king impossible I keep losing because I keep letting 3 point shooters open in front of me, my players online never rotates and there's a fu*ker open each time on D

This n*gga Jamal Crawford is such bullsh*t on this game man, when n*ggas pick the clipps he never misses I stamp, every time anyone gets a rebound it's a race to the 3point line

I run with the Rockets so it's bad enough that only Harden, Lin, and Patterson can score
I feel you. I was just playing this one f*ggot who had the Clippers and I was the rockets. This n*gga would set up the charge stance on my inbounds and get the call everytime. bi*ch a.ss n*gga There would be times I'm not even using turbo just doing a iso move to get away from them but it would still be a charge. He's up by 10 most of the game but I figure out his moves and start shutting him down defensively. I learn to get past those dumbass charge stances and it leaves me wide open from 3 with harden everytime. And his f*ggot a.ss kept reaching so when he had a chance to come back Crawford fouled out. I had no mercy on this n*gga and ended up winning by 20 while shooting the last second shot. fu*king f*ggots

Harden is a fu*king beast in this game tho dropped 28 and 11 with him against that dude.

I learned most dudes don't know how to play D in this Game. If you setup the offensive set to space the floor they always tryna play zone or double team. Easy threes all the fu*king time. Had 21 dimes with Rondo against the Knicks

Last edited by Backflipz; 12-02-2012 at 05:27 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #2050
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,251 | Props total: 2316 2316
 Kastanova said:
fu*k the Warriors
fu*k the Mavs
fu*k the Rockets

But GG my dude

PS: FML for not being able to knock down a 3 for sh*t
Yeah gg. OJ was cooking
 5 years ago '12        #2051
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,399 | Props total: 1706 1706
Def gg my dude

I swear if OJ made one more 3 I was gonna send you a message saying death to OJ

but DEF a great defender Frank!
 5 years ago '06        #2052
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
Just had a nice comeback win

Celtics vs Knicks

Down 13 @ half ...shooting 32% dude was k!lling me Melo

Had to regroup. ...20-8 3rd quarter
 5 years ago '06        #2053
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
lol yooooo nuggas is bi*ches for real

played this dude....had a good a.ss record , we start the game....3 possessions in a row he keeps doing this animated step back 3 from the wing

im like someone must be playing under dudes name that don't normally play or something.....all of sudden these sh*ts start falling with hands in his face with 2 guys jumping hands in his face

i pause the game and replay that sh*t......nugga gets on the mic talking "fu*k you nugga , that sh*ts there all day idc if you pause it"

[pic - click to view]

i went up 24 , im expecting him to somehow get out of the game without a Loss....2nd half i get reckless and lose the lead to 9 dude quits with a minute left

how can ppl do this...how is this enjoyable , worst part dude had a good a.ss record
 5 years ago '10        #2054
beeboywhoo 39 heat pts39
space
space
$4,281 | Props total: 2611 2611
at 42 3 attempts
 5 years ago '04        #2055
yo baby daddy 
space
space
$799 | Props total: 27 27
Hard to get rebounds in this game, hard to block, hard to stay in front of people. ehh it's okay though, since they let you hit a lot of mid range jumpers
 5 years ago '06        #2056
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,119 | Props total: 16 16
 O_nasty said:
lol yooooo nuggas is bi*ches for real

played this dude....had a good a.ss record , we start the game....3 possessions in a row he keeps doing this animated step back 3 from the wing

im like someone must be playing under dudes name that don't normally play or something.....all of sudden these sh*ts start falling with hands in his face with 2 guys jumping hands in his face

i pause the game and replay that sh*t......nugga gets on the mic talking "fu*k you nugga , that sh*ts there all day idc if you pause it"

[pic - click to view]

i went up 24 , im expecting him to somehow get out of the game without a Loss....2nd half i get reckless and lose the lead to 9 dude quits with a minute left

how can ppl do this...how is this enjoyable , worst part dude had a good a.ss record
Was he doing that euro step 3 bullsh*t?

The last MyPlayer Blacktop match I played was a disaster because the kid I was guarding kept running and doing these fallaway 3's, but the thing is, even though I was smothering him, them sh*ts were dropping.

The match was laggy as fu*k though, so much that I couldn't tell if he was doing the eurostep before he fell back and shot the 3, but I knew something was up, because honestly this was the 1st time I had an offensive player blanketed behind the 3pt line, but couldn't get them to miss. I've played over 50 of these dumbass matches too, with the lockdown defender sig skill,but the kid hardly missed from out there.
 5 years ago '06        #2057
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
that's exactly what he was doing

[video - click to view]

lame a.ss sh*t , who does this type of stuff
 5 years ago '08        #2058
space
space
 O_nasty said:
that's exactly what he was doing

lame a.ss sh*t , who does this type of stuff
i played a dude who tried that on me with russell westbrook. he probably shot 60%. i still had the lead on him with detroit though then he lagged out

2k needs to hurry up and patch that sh*t though. i tested it out myself, and knocked down a couple with matt bonner
 5 years ago '08        #2059
space
space
 youngskits718 said:
Was he doing that euro step 3 bullsh*t?

The last MyPlayer Blacktop match I played was a disaster because the kid I was guarding kept running and doing these fallaway 3's, but the thing is, even though I was smothering him, them sh*ts were dropping.

The match was laggy as fu*k though, so much that I couldn't tell if he was doing the eurostep before he fell back and shot the 3, but I knew something was up, because honestly this was the 1st time I had an offensive player blanketed behind the 3pt line, but couldn't get them to miss. I've played over 50 of these dumbass matches too, with the lockdown defender sig skill,but the kid hardly missed from out there.
i dont think defense matters. it's just a glitch. i've done half court traps, then brought over a third defender, and dudes would still hit the shot
 5 years ago '06        #2060
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
sh*t is horrible

i was just playing off ball with demar rozen and just trying to time it perfect. the time in the video i think it was Bargs , timed that sh*t perfect . shoots it over a 7 footer and drains that sh*t

worst part it was a grown a.ss man doing it the whole game
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
26 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
36 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
condoms are lame as fu-k
54 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
59 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
109 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
138 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
58 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
77 comments
23 hours ago