most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
393 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
14 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #2001
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
space
$32,935 | Props total: 8786 8786
 Kastanova said:
I use that same lineup to close games Eli

PS: fu*k yo above comment n*gga!

Also I can get Steph to go 5 for 6 from 3 when I have space.
I can't do that sh*t man. Once I'm like 3-4 or 3-5, I just keep shooting. I don't know how you can have a high percentage on a few shots and not be tempted to shoot more. If I'm hitting it's chuckin time

I'm gonna hop back on in a few thinking bout trying some new teams out. What's yall rotation?
 5 years ago '12        #2002
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
space
$20,807 | Props total: 1724 1724
 beeboywhoo said:
My dude has 8 fouls into the 1st quarter
Yesterday in 2 different games, I had 4 fouls within 2 quarters with both Rondo and Horford
 11-29-2012, 01:38 AM         #2003
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beeboywhoo said:
Weird bro... Everytime im up against a warriors player I swear Klay alone is unstoppable. Then again i've never played a warriors since the new patch..

I notice Crawfords got done dirty after the patch, but I still got him on fire.
man hes ridiculous on this game....i swear he never miss
 5 years ago '11        #2004
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
 beeboywhoo said:
Weird bro... Everytime im up against a warriors player I swear Klay alone is unstoppable. Then again i've never played a warriors since the new patch..

I notice Crawfords got done dirty after the patch, but I still got him on fire.
That was with the mavericks on that one. Harden's three was still money when I play with the rockets but for some reason that game Mayo couldn't hit a shot. What really got me heated was when I had Mayo open in the corner on a fastbreak 3. All green the grade is a B+ but the n*gga hits rim. Dude runs up the court with Kobe, Mayo didn't catch up all the way but was around to contest slightly and jacks it up from 3. That sh*t drained in.

sh*t that didn't make sense just kept on happening.

When I was making a run in the 4th Marion dived for a loose ball turnover in the backcourt. This lazy a.ss n*gga takes forever to turn around and pass. And due to the fact I can't select who to pass it to while down the directional passing gives it to elton brand when collison was right near the n*gga I have to pass it back to collison who makes a mad dash to get across the line but to no avail. The 8 second violation occurs. That just k!lled all my momentum

35-15 now without ever playing as the Lakers, Heat, Knicks, or Thunder

Last edited by Backflipz; 11-29-2012 at 02:00 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #2005
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,231 | Props total: 1388 1388
 eliwood said:
I can't do that sh*t man. Once I'm like 3-4 or 3-5, I just keep shooting. I don't know how you can have a high percentage on a few shots and not be tempted to shoot more. If I'm hitting it's chuckin time

I'm gonna hop back on in a few thinking bout trying some new teams out. What's yall rotation?
Well I only play with Western Conference teams oddly... but my rotations are:

Middle Tier teams: Nets/Clippers and such I'll use Nuggets
Lower Tier teams: I'll use Warriors/Suns/Timberwolves
Top Tier aka Cheese Teams: Someone breaks out the Knicks or Lakers I use the Heat.

That's mainly it. I used to use the Knicks before the Melo trade...but now its just cheesey how good they are in the game.

Might have to be the Spurs one time.
 5 years ago '10        #2006
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,745 | Props total: 8674 8674
played a few games and people were trying to cheese i did the euro glitch about 5 straight times all for 3 and made both guys quit and they had the nerve to send me messages
 5 years ago '10        #2007
beeboywhoo 38 heat pts38
space
space
$4,191 | Props total: 2361 2361
 Kastanova said:
Well I only play with Western Conference teams oddly... but my rotations are:

Middle Tier teams: Nets/Clippers and such I'll use Nuggets
Lower Tier teams: I'll use Warriors/Suns/Timberwolves
Top Tier aka Cheese Teams: Someone breaks out the Knicks or Lakers I use the Heat.

That's mainly it. I used to use the Knicks before the Melo trade...but now its just cheesey how good they are in the game.

Might have to be the Spurs one time.
why do you have to pick the heat ever?

if its a serious game (in person, or for $) :

I use clips
if they use clips i go nuggets or suns

thats about it. my record is still okay for not dodging people that use heat, lakers, okc and going nuggets, clips, grizz or any random team against em.

ull really test yourself if you can use a mid tier team against heat or okc or lal repetitively. Most of those users are just noobs so pick up trends and make ur adjustments. its not simply just Lebron holding turbo and getting to the rim, but HOW is he getting to the rim. Does he need to be slowed at the top of the key with really good D on ur 1-3-1 with PG? does center need help sliding over to cover? occasionally ull run into really good people that use the heat or lal though

Last edited by beeboywhoo; 11-29-2012 at 10:11 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #2008
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,745 | Props total: 8674 8674
homie just went 1-15 from three with heat i dont think cheesers are aware that a patch was dropped he got 4 fouls with wade in 1st qtr and bron had 3 just to mess with him i scored like 20 points with 2 minutes left all with KD he went 5/5 from 3 off the euro glitch***it needs to be fixed but ill use it to get at cheeser though
 5 years ago '05        #2009
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,887 | Props total: 5120 5120
Hall Of fame continues to be the worst difficulty setting. Most unrealistic bullshiit ever.

Drop 40, double double... And i will always lose to the worst teams. My whole team will play like trolls, like missing wide open layups on the break after clean bounce passes. Mayo dead a.ss bricked a lay up UNDER THE BASKET, wide open. No one goes for rebounds, dirk becomes invisible, no one will shoot the ball. I will pass to dirk, 4 sec on the clock wide open, he will pass it back while i have 2 players guarding me. It literally ruins my ability to relax and play a challenging game. 99 player and i lose, always dont matter what i do. Games i win i have to score every possession, team will never make plays.

Set the game to superstar, magically realism is back.. SMFH.

Having all your team mates turn in to dik suking and fuking f*ggits is not a difficulty. Its a handicap.

[pic - click to view]

If i wanted to get buttfuked id be a f*g, i want to play basketball. Fuk u 2k.
 5 years ago '06        #2010
itzadirtyworld 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,540 | Props total: 972 972
Scrubs getting exposed online since the patch dudes foul in out quick
full court passes flyin to the third row

Wish this patch happened when the Shumperts were everywhere

Also I got a serious beef with the fact everybody can make running sky hooks I see at least 5 go in a game
 5 years ago '04        #2011
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
i kinda suck at this game. any of yall got advice to get better?

i'm not that bad but i cant beat zones and my players always do retarded animations when i have good looks at the rim
 5 years ago '11        #2012
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
space
beat zone like you would in real life...space floor and shoot open 3's

Go to the free throw line and attract the offense with someone that isn't as skilled of a shooter so you'll have your better shooters on the perimeter already and kick to them
 5 years ago '04        #2013
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
 eliwood said:
beat zone like you would in real life...space floor and shoot open 3's

Go to the free throw line and attract the offense with someone that isn't as skilled of a shooter so you'll have your better shooters on the perimeter already and kick to them
thats exactly what i try to do, guess my shooters suck or i dont know how to use them
 5 years ago '11        #2014
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
space
 franchise said:
thats e xactly what i try to do, guess my shooters suck or i dont know how to use them
Are you playing online? The shooting timing is kinda different there, I guess you just have to get used to it.

Damn, game was tied going into the 4th and went on a 9-0 James Harden run

3 pointer, fouled on a 3 and another 3
 5 years ago '11        #2015
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
space
Guy I'm bout to play is 77-28 record. All of his games are with the Heat
 5 years ago '11        #2016
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
space
Well looks like dude is 77-29 now.

fu*king cheeser man his guys were grabbing their balls all game fu*king long. spamming steal. tryna intercept inbounds pass.

10-20 from 3 with James Harden. But I missed 3 garbage chucks cuz I was up by like 8 with a minute left.
 5 years ago '11        #2017
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,785 | Props total: 1346 1346
Damn, it's hard to defend online.
 5 years ago '09        #2018
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,996 | Props total: 22285 22285
yo this patch is hilarious, nigas out here shooting pedestrian threes looking lost cause they clanging out!!
 5 years ago '11        #2019
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,921 | Props total: 1650 1650
This patch increased fouls like crazy, I'm going for steals and it damn near every time it's called as a foul! I am rebounding better though
 5 years ago '06        #2020
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,119 | Props total: 16 16
Just lost to a Heat guy who thought he was good because he got 50 of his 61 points in the paint.

Was a little weird, pre-patch, Wade & Bron weren't really pushing through my guys on the way to the rim, but that sh*t happened with regularity this game.

Had the ball at the end with a chance to tie or win, but the button delay/unresponsiveness k!lled me. KG had the ball in front of the hoop, I'm hitting square, and he didn't even move. This happened a lot throughout the match, hit a guy in position to score, hit square, and it takes him like 1-2 seconds to actually shoot.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
63 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy