Kanye & Kim K are Reportedly faking their REAL $extape to look like it was made w/Model Mony Monn

most viewed right now
NBA Rockets trying to bum rush Clippers locker room
38 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Damn, The Clock Really Tickin On The IG Hoe Hustle
137 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside Aziz Ansari Responds to Accusations of Sexual Assault: ‘I Was S..
29 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Be careful out there, BX
54 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #1
14687 pageviews
88 comments

ice wolf 517 heat pts517
space
space
$9,347 | Props total: 5725 5725
Kanye & Kim K are Reportedly faking their REAL $extape to look like it was made w/Model Mony Monn

[pic - click to view]

TMZ reports theres a second s3x tape featuring Kanye West being shopped around now, although Im starting to think this is all just him preemptively laying the groundwork for when hes single again based on lines like this:

Both tapes are impressively long the first is roughly twenty minutes and the second is more than FORTY. And were talking constant action. Seriously, the guy takes no breaks. Its incredible. Almost Sting-like.

Except an even bigger yet completely non-surprising development is occurring regarding the first tape supposedly featuring a Kim Kardashian lookalike, and thats that it actually is her cheating on Kris Humphries and they paid a model who looks like Kim (Seriously, click on that.) to take the fall. Via the Examiner:

Because the s3xtape could equate to irreparable damage financially and character-wise, Kanye and Kim reportedly convinced aspiring-model Mony Monn to claim she was the one who appeared in the video (she was reportedly paid upwards of six-figures to make this claim).

Our source also suggests Mony Monn was given previously unreleased photos of Kim Kardashian to mix in with her own photos on Facebook, in an effort to confuse anyone who may be looking for ways to differentiate between the two. While this all seems slightly bizarre and far-fetched, this would explain why its almost impossible to differentiate between Mony Monn and Kim Kardashian in online photos, while those similarities are not quite as evident in person.

This entire scenario also makes sense when you realize tons of money is at stake if Kris Humphries can prove Kim Kardashian was guilty of infidelity during their short-lived marriage.

Do I really think Kim Kardashian is stupid enough to make a s3x tape with another man while in the middle of trying to sell a fake wedding to E! News and her fans? Yes, absolutely. With every fu-king fiber of my being. And if you dont, just read her answer to The Guardian when asked if she has any talent:

What is my talent? She c*cks her head to one side. Well, a bear can juggle and stand on a ball and hes talented, but hes not famous. Do you know what I mean?

Its her in the tape.

[pic - click to view]

Kanye West Has Two s3x Tapes Now, Kim Kardashian Might Be In The First One After All - The Superficial - Because You're Ugly

88 comments for "Kanye & Kim K are Reportedly faking their REAL $extape to look like it was made w/Model Mony Monn"

5 years ago '05        #2
ice wolf 517 heat pts517 OP
space
space
100 racks paid to Mony Monn .... damny Yeezy

Mony Monn pics

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Last edited by ice wolf; 09-24-2012 at 01:09 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #3
UrbanGAAWD 209 heat pts209
space
space
$7,296 | Props total: 1072 1072
Both tapes are impressively long — the first is roughly twenty minutes … and the second is more than FORTY. And we’re talking constant action. Seriously, the guy takes no breaks. It’s incredible. Almost Sting-like.+

fu*kIN seriously lol
 5 years ago '08        #4
The N 476 heat pts476
space
space
$46,040 | Props total: 18619 18619
Kanye is crying like a bi*ch about this, let it be release you fu*king f*ggot

Ray J and KK did it, other celebs have also, this ain't nothing new

this celebs s3x tapes sh*t is a market in it self
 5 years ago '11        #5
space
space

[pic - click to view]

she looks like kim k in this one and the black chick looks similar to those black twins they are friends with(notice i said similar and not alike)
 5 years ago '09        #6
Difficult 135 heat pts135
space
space
$47,420 | Props total: 665 665
 5 years ago '11        #7
NewEra21 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$356 | Props total: 4 4
who cares?
 5 years ago '05        #8
space
space
 The N said:
Kanye is crying like a bi*ch about this, let it be release you fu*king f*ggot

Ray J and KK did it, other celebs have also, this ain't nothing new

this celebs s3x tapes sh*t is a market in it self
Ye bein a little beiitch about this.

Exactly .. the damage has been done. Just let the tape get out there and make some paper off it like your gf has done in the past.

If he really paid 100 racks to Mony Monn to take the blame ppl aren't dumb. They will detect the cover up.

Hell, let Kris Kardashian manage the deal! She's good at that sh!t!!!
 5 years ago '04        #9
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,302 | Props total: 2504 2504
damn..i wish it could leak the video so these fame wh0ores can get they lil shine and the world can move on.

kim and kanye perfect for each other..w/o being famous for something these two would die.
 5 years ago '11        #10
space
space
 ice wolf said:
Ye bein a little beiitch about this.

Exactly .. the damage has been done. Just let the tape get out there and make some paper off it like your gf has done in the past.

Hell, let Kris Kardashian manage the deal! She's good at that sh!t!!!
she got paid 5 million but i think this will fu*k up her business career of endorsing products and such...i mean if you owned quick trim or was an investor in their clothing line, would you want the face of your company to be in a bunch of s3xtapes, the first one people try to forget but if you drop a s3xtape every 3 years, it makes you look horrible...i wouldn't because that will fu*k up the family image that many companies try to follow

so for her to pay off a model 100 stacks isn't sh*t to try and protect her name...if i was them, i would just offer 5-10 million dollars to get the s3xtapes and rights to it(which seeing how they claim it was stolen, they should already own the rights but i'm not a legal genius)

10 million bucks is drop in the bucket compare to what they will make over the next 20-30 years

Last edited by UrbanGAAWD; 09-24-2012 at 01:10 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #11
SHADOW 326 heat pts326
space
space
$8,654 | Props total: 332 332

First page and first day DL

Kris been trying to get Kim an L since the divorce filing...

This sh*t really making sense and if it is Kim K...

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #12
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,786 | Props total: 264 264
It's like....

One the one hand, Kim K is fine as sh*t and any chance to see her nekkid and doing some freaky sh*t is a plus in my book

But on the other hand, she was such a disappointing dead fish in the first one and I can't have my heart broken like that again. I really hope Yeezy taught her.
 5 years ago '05        #13
space
space
 urbangatsby said:
she got paid 5 million but i think this will fu*k up her business career of endorsing products and such...i mean if you owned quick trim or was an investor in their clothing line, would you want the face of your company to be in a bunch of s3xtapes, the first one people try to forget but if you drop a s3xtape every 3 years, it makes you look horrible...i wouldn't because that will fu*k up the family image that many companies try to follow

so for her to pay off a model 100 stacks isn't sh*t to try and protect her name...if i was them, i would just offer 5-10 million dollars to get the s3xtapes and rights to it(which seeing how they claim it was stolen, they should already own the rights but i'm not a legal genius)

10 million bucks is drop in the bucket compare to what they will make over the next 20-30 years
You're right, it's worth the pay out.

Plus it will give credence to Kris Humphries case against her.
 5 years ago '09        #14
Difficult 135 heat pts135
space
space
$47,420 | Props total: 665 665
Why does she keep letting these n*ggas film her though? It's probably going to happen again after Kanye.
 5 years ago '05        #15
space
space
 Zen Guitar said:
Why does she keep letting these n*ggas film her though? It's probably going to happen again after Kanye.
She's gonna have a trilogy of s3xtapes over time ... no doubt
 5 years ago '09        #16
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,411 | Props total: 105 105
i dont believe this one bit only cuz of the fact we are not that fuking stupid if we see the tape and CANNOT tell the difference

first off this bi*ches t*ts is bigger her pus*y prolly looks diff..we already see kim k nekkid we know how she looks

ima say when the tape drops u will know who the person was from voice recognition or body
 09-24-2012, 02:52 PM         #17
ballin1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im pretty sure mony monn already came out and said shes not the hoe in the tape
 09-24-2012, 03:02 PM         #18
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If it is Kim K she stands to lose 100mil thats how much her EX husband is suing her for
 5 years ago '10        #19
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16555 16555
 5 years ago '10        #20
Account001 
space
space
$3,348 | Props total: 195 195
AllIKnowIs if a pay a bi*ch 6 figures to say I fu*k.... im fu*king FOR REAL
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside GOOD LAWD!!! Look At The THICKNESS!!! (BX Detectives NEEDED)
25 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Foreign Exchange 🇷🇺 Anastasiya
21 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside I Bought a Lamborghini from a Prostitute
11 comments
2 days ago
@rides
most viewed right now
Video inside Real Or Fake? Shorty Workin With Some Booty Meat Tho!
11 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Who was better Vado or Juelz Santana?
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
How much does Bernice Burgos Charge?
109 comments
2 days ago