Matt Schaub Got Hit So Hard He Lost Part Of His Ear (pic)

most viewed right now
 89
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
209 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 74
Article inside Why do people in poverty have satellite dishes?
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 62
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
244 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 47
NBA Woj: Cp3 unlikely to play game 7
196 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #21
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,269 | Props total: 1497 1497
 down2earth said:
this n*gga.... Schaub has played 2 full seasons without injury. Every serious injury he's ever had has been through either a freak accident or on dirty plays.

And until those falcons win a playoff game and score more than 2 points, keep my QB's name out ya mouth before I slap fire out dem ashy lips.


n*gga you wont bust a grape in a fruit f!ght, ya fu*king fruit. Ya welcome for that injury prone a.ss QB. n*ggaz had one playoff year and think they on top of the world.....yall in for a rude awakening this season fu*k boy.
 6 years ago '10        #22
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,269 | Props total: 1497 1497
 maxnn said:
Only reason i would take Ryan is because he can stay healthy and Schaub can't. But when healthy Schaub > Ryan IMO. Texans offense is always very good.
you can have Schaub......I'll take 2 Points.....
 6 years ago '10        #23
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,269 | Props total: 1497 1497
 Bronxbombers said:
This f*ggot Getting Mad Did My Job


Fucck I Care If They Lose 1 Game ...What Is There To Be Salty About






i can do that too f*ggot.
 6 years ago '05        #24
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
avatar space
space
$37,740 | Props total: 2553 2553
 peeyump said:


i can do that too f*ggot.
But The Funny Thing Is You're Actually Mad Thou

This Thread Has Nothing To Do w/ Your Team But u In Here f!ghting w/ 3 n*ggas

So Who's Then
 6 years ago '10        #25
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,269 | Props total: 1497 1497
 Bronxbombers said:
But The Funny Thing Is You're Actually Mad Thou

This Thread Has Nothing To Do w/ Your Team But u In Here f!ghting w/ 3 n*ggas

So Who's Then


am I f!ghting with 3 n*ggaz or am I shooting the sh*t with 3 n*ggaz? Like I said niglet.....







you took an L today.......nice avi....im good

see how it works...........catch up!
 09-23-2012, 09:43 PM         #26
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
knock n n*ggas ears off out there
 6 years ago '10        #27
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$26,904 | Props total: 31933 31933
:ucrazy::ucrazy::ucrazy::ucrazy:
 6 years ago '06        #28
down2earth 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$3,391 | Props total: 1 1
 peeyump said:
n*gga you wont bust a grape in a fruit f!ght, ya fu*king fruit. Ya welcome for that injury prone a.ss QB. n*ggaz had one playoff year and think they on top of the world.....yall in for a rude awakening this season fu*k boy.
Why the fu*k is this f*ggot talking to me like his team has won a playoff game?

Your QB ain't sh*t and your defense will go back to being tissue paper once they play a team with a real offense. And didn't my team beat y'all last season with a rookie QB? Go sit the fu*k down!
 6 years ago '10        #29
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,269 | Props total: 1497 1497
 down2earth said:
Why the fu*k is this f*ggot talking to me like his team has won a playoff game?

Your QB ain't sh*t and your defense will go back to being tissue paper once they play a team with a real offense. And didn't my team beat y'all last season with a rookie QB? Go sit the fu*k down!


my team never won a playoff game?!?!? Or has Matt Ryan never won a playoff game? How many has Schaub won? Yall beat us once? WOW! I hear you niglet.......wake me up when you saying something though.
 6 years ago '05        #30
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 20 20
I can't believe that he literally only missed one play. When this play happened at the bar I was watching the game at everyone thought he was dead
 6 years ago '05        #31
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
avatar space
space
$37,740 | Props total: 2553 2553
Yooo This f*ggot Still In Here f!ghting w/ Every One

Its Clear We Hurt His Feelings......

Fuccking f*ggot a.ss
[pic - click to view]



Last edited by BronxBombers; 09-23-2012 at 10:03 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #32
I.J. 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$5,585 | Props total: 1017 1017
n*ggazs doing whatever they want with these refs out there. They need to get the real refs back asap cuz its affecting player safety now
 6 years ago '10        #33
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,269 | Props total: 1497 1497
 Bronxbombers said:
Yooo This f*ggot Still In Here f!ghting w/ Every One

Its Clear We Hurt His Feelings......

Fuccking f*ggot a.ss
[pic - click to view]



yeah my feelings are so hurt cause you insist that im in here "f!ghting", but if I'm "still in here".....what are you? I see that L got you kinda fu*ked up........found out who got it better than yall huh?
 6 years ago '10        #34
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,269 | Props total: 1497 1497
 I.J. said:
n*ggazs doing whatever they want with these refs out there. They need to get the real refs back asap cuz its affecting player safety now
these refs will learn......NFL can go ahead and roll with these guys.......refs have to learn some how right? Once these guys get some confidence and start letting them flags fly for the disrepect they players will fall in line. I'm seeing refs get touched but they not throwing flags. The "real" refs pull them flags out quick when you fu*k with them.
 6 years ago '06        #35
down2earth 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$3,391 | Props total: 1 1
 Bronxbombers said:
Yooo This f*ggot Still In Here f!ghting w/ Every One

Its Clear We Hurt His Feelings......

Fuccking f*ggot a.ss
[pic - click to view]

Im screaming! :jayhah2:
 6 years ago '06        #36
down2earth 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$3,391 | Props total: 1 1
 peeyump said:
my team never won a playoff game?!?!? Or has Matt Ryan never won a playoff game? How many has Schaub won? Yall beat us once? WOW! I hear you niglet.......wake me up when you saying something though.
Matt Ryan aint won sh*t, you cant score more than 2 points in a playoff game (let alone you keep getting blown out in the playoffs), your defense is tissue soft, and your offensive coordinator got the nerve to call Matty '2 points' an elite qb. Ya'll Laaaaaawwwst! :jayhah2:
 6 years ago '06        #37
down2earth 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$3,391 | Props total: 1 1
 0ddJoB said:
so that hit was dirty?
So you dont see the clear helmet to helmet after the ball was thrown?



Delusional....
 6 years ago '10        #38
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,269 | Props total: 1497 1497
 down2earth said:
Matt Ryan aint won sh*t, you cant score more than 2 points in a playoff game (let alone you keep getting blown out in the playoffs), your defense is tissue soft, and your offensive coordinator got the nerve to call Matty '2 points' an elite qb. Ya'll Laaaaaawwwst! :jayhah2:


2 Poiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnts!
 6 years ago '06        #39
down2earth 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$3,391 | Props total: 1 1
 0ddJoB said:
na fu*k that
 STAY ASLEEP said:
Im done with this n*gga.
 6 years ago '05        #40
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
avatar space
space
$37,740 | Props total: 2553 2553
 peeyump said:
yeah my feelings are so hurt cause you insist that im in here "f!ghting", but if I'm "still in here".....what are you? I see that L got you kinda fu*ked up........found out who got it better than yall huh?
Its Obviously Clear Now....That Your Mad

Just Log Off Get a Tall Glass Of Milk ...And Go To Bed

No Need To Lose Your Mind Over My Trolling...

Next Time Ill Take It Easy On u ATL n*ggas

END/
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 66
Video inside throwback: kanye speaks up for himself after beanie sigel calls him gay
40 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 59
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
42 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 57
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
98 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
123 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside travis mccoy washed
69 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Drake- I’m Upset
413 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
NBA Loso’s Pitch to get Kuz to play in NY
51 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy