What Have We Learned? (Week 3 Seahawks MNF Edition)

most viewed right now
 159
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 86
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 73
Image(s) inside Jessica Jones AKA Krysten Ritter Is Fine To Me Bruh
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 58
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
90 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 09-24-2012, 05:39 PM         #141
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wjcorner said:
Who has the best QB rating

Most TDs

Best completion %

But n*ggas ain't bringing up those stats clowns
Who has the lowest YPA

YPG
 6 years ago '11        #142
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,110 | Props total: 2872 2872
It's not Matt Ryan

Who has the legendary playoff performance
 09-24-2012, 05:46 PM         #143
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wjcorner said:
It's not Matt Ryan

Who has the legendary playoff performance
He's down there though

7.4 yards

264 a game


Maybe one day he can walk amongst the Flacco's of this world
 6 years ago '11        #144
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,110 | Props total: 2872 2872
 Megamind said:
He's down there though

7.4 yards

264 a game


Maybe one day he can walk amongst the Flacco's of this world
Flacco finally gets in the 60th percentile for completions and 2 points like we off that...see me in the 70s

Flacco tryna force them TDs giving up easy picks while Ryan clocking in an 8:1 TD:INT ratio

Flacco can't run that no huddle on the road as a 5 year vet, 2 points was doing that since a rookie
 09-24-2012, 05:54 PM         #145
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
RG3 still outplaying Cam for those panther fans watching.
 09-24-2012, 05:55 PM         #146
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wjcorner said:
Flacco finally gets in the 60th percentile for completions and 2 points like we off that...see me in the 70s

Flacco tryna force them TDs giving up easy picks while Ryan clocking in an 8:1 TD:INT ratio

Flacco can't run that no huddle on the road as a 5 year vet, 2 points was doing that since a rookie
 6 years ago '12        #147
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$47,052 | Props total: 1323 1323
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
Oh and Matt Ryan Top 3 QB right now
This. Maybe even #1.
 6 years ago '09        #148
ImAMonster 418 heat pts418
space
avatar space
space
$37,902 | Props total: 11824 11824
Y'all mad cause us Falcons fans can finally talk sh*t since we're 1 of only 2 unbeaten teams in the NFL right now. And will maintain that next week against the Panthers. We've taken on two tough opponents in the first 3 weeks and completely stomped their a.sses.

YOU ARE ALL WITNESSES. Me and my ATL homies BEEN witnessing.



And I LMAO @ Those who talk sh*t about "win in the postseason" when y'all ain't even making it TO the postseason.


Last edited by ImAMonster; 09-24-2012 at 06:16 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #149
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
avatar space
space
$44,007 | Props total: 4871 4871
 ImAMonster said:
Y'all mad cause us Falcons fans can finally talk sh*t since we're 1 of only 2 unbeaten teams in the NFL right now. And will maintain that next week against the Panthers. We've taken on two tough opponents in the first 3 weeks and completely stomped their a.sses.

YOU ARE ALL WITNESSES. Me and my ATL homies BEEN witnessing.



And I LMAO @ Those who talk sh*t about "win in the postseason" when y'all ain't even making it TO the postseason.
In these days, this is how usually QBs are judged, by wins and loses, and their post-season performances. I always thought Matt Ryan was a good QB, but he need those post-season wins to obtain the status of "elite"
 6 years ago '04        #150
ghettofied 357 heat pts357
space
avatar space
space
$23,294 | Props total: 10608 10608
 @RG3 said:
RG3 still outplaying Cam for those panther fans watching.
Our defense sucks, and your team still has the same record. Cam has been hit less too. How's those fumbles treating you?
 09-24-2012, 09:01 PM         #151
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Revis' ACL ain't built like that
 6 years ago '06        #152
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,751 | Props total: 829 829
I already knew this but Cam Newton is selfish
The 49ers are still real, but they got exposed
The Patriots won't go far in the playoffs
The Saints are talented but don't have the heart
Jay Cutler is a terrible leader and makes bad decisions
Reggie Bush ballin
The Cowboy fans thinkin they are going to the Superbowl
Peyton Manning almost came back on my Texans

Personally, I don't think the Texans are in a league of their own. We just have to continue to play semi-error free football and we can go far. I don't think anybody can the league can beat us but we can be our own worst enemy.
 6 years ago '11        #153
EaStBaYbEaSt 
space
avatar space
space
$307 | Props total: 217 217
Pack got robbed!!!!!!!!!!!!
 09-24-2012, 09:52 PM         #154
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Only Replacement Refs can fu*k over the Packers not real ones
 6 years ago '04        #155
justinjones 310 heat pts310
space
avatar space
space
$50,671 | Props total: 9634 9634
are you not entertained?
 6 years ago '10        #156
SickaMorStyle 402 heat pts402
space
avatar space
space
$3,994 | Props total: 1 1
Game will make history?
 09-24-2012, 10:06 PM         #157
JohnDoe B1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '11        #158
Ant O 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,873 | Props total: 7565 7565
That the refs finna get their money lol
 09-24-2012, 10:34 PM         #159
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the calls the packers were getting in that touchdown drive were pretty fu*king a.ss to begin with. Should have never even come down to that. These refs just suck d!ck on every single drive. No teams are directly favored, it's just fu*ked up calls and no calls over and over all night long. I might be done for the year with this sh*t.
 6 years ago '05        #160
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
avatar space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8937 8937
 SOCIALITE said:
the calls the packers were getting in that touchdown drive were pretty fu*king a.ss to begin with. Should have never even come down to that. These refs just suck d!ck on every single drive. No teams are directly favored, it's just fu*ked up calls and no calls over and over all night long. I might be done for the year with this sh*t.
There was one ticky tacky call on that drive, the Chancellor pass interference.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside "I Pay $900 a month in student loans"
131 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
46 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 23
I doubt Kanye hittin kim right
102 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
NBA Jalen Rose says Kyrie hopes Cleveland beats Boston
74 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 15
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
40 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside R Kelly's Streaming Numbers INCREASE After Spotify Pulls Him From Playl..
83 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Her freckles are very disgusting , are you still smashing tho?
92 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Lethal Lips talks sleeping with Boxdens Champ Bow Wow
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy