Rampage ''I Think I Figured Out How To Beat Jones''

most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '06        #101
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479 OP
space
space
$54,912 | Props total: 25836 25836
 Zaosyn said:
Jone's championship reign:
Shobum who is a bum
Rampage who was injured and had a punchers chance
Machida beat himself
Suga didn't have a gameplan after the first round and was just f!ghting to not get finished
Belfort who f!ghts at 185 and had a broken hand coming into the f!ght AND only had a punchers chance

And Dan Henderson was gonna f!ght befor Belfort who also only had a punchers chance, so tell me how this reign isn't padded
Rampage wasn't injured Jones kicked his knee and injured it. He was injured for bader. Machida and everyone else lost!!
 5 years ago '05        #102
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,424 | Props total: 4763 4763
 Zaosyn said:
Shobum who is a bum
Machida beat himself
Suga didn't have a gameplan after the first round and was just f!ghting to not get finished
why would Machida do that if he is such a great f!ghter? this is a two-man sport, he was beaten by Bones...

Evans was f!ghting to not get finished because Bones had him shook in-cage...
 5 years ago '08        #103
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,835 | Props total: 1334 1334
 Zaosyn said:
Shobum who is a bum
Machida beat himself
Belfort who f!ghts at 185 and had a broken hand coming into the f!ght AND only had a punchers chance

And Dan Henderson was gonna f!ght befor Belfort who also only had a punchers chance, so tell me how this reign isn't padded
I hate to do this as much as you hate to see it done, but:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #104
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,339 | Props total: 8508 8508
 Gramz said:
Greco-Roman wrestling at it's finest:

[pic - click to view]

I don't think it's a matter of if but when Cormier puts Jones on his back when they f!ght.
Cool gif. I saw that f!ght

Anyways, lets let this Strikeforce f!ghter get 1 or 2 wins in the big show before you crown him okay?
 09-24-2012, 07:48 PM         #105
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PotheadFocker said:
Bones almost k!lled that deaf f*ggot, it was one of the more brutal beatings I've seen
Why does Hamill have to be all that?

It's not his fault he was born deaf.
 5 years ago '11        #106
space
space
 Gramz said:
Why does Hamill have to be all that?

It's not his fault he was born deaf.
I call him a f*ggot because his f!ghts are lay and pray fests now has nothing to do with his deafness....

The word deaf was a qualifier as to who I was talking about.

Really tho all of the brash classless sh*t that gets said in the BXSC you wanna call me out on it?
 09-24-2012, 07:59 PM         #107
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PotheadFocker said:
Cool gif. I saw that f!ght

Anyways, lets let this Strikeforce f!ghter get 1 or 2 wins in the big show before you crown him okay?
Josh Barnett, the former UFC HW Champ is not a UFC-level f!ghter?

Barnett has wins over the likes of Couture in his prime, Alexander Emeliankenko, Mark Hunt, Big NOG in his prime, Kharitonov, etc. etc.
 09-24-2012, 08:02 PM         #108
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PotheadFocker said:
I call him a f*ggot because his f!ghts are lay and pray fests now has nothing to do with his deafness....

The word deaf was a qualifier as to who I was talking about.

Really tho all of the brash classless sh*t that gets said in the BXSC you wanna call me out on it?
You're still my boy but you're better than that, fam.
 5 years ago '11        #109
space
space
 Gramz said:
Josh Barnett, the former UFC HW Champ is not a UFC-level f!ghter?

Barnett has wins over the likes of Couture in his prime, Alexander Emeliankenko, Mark Hunt, Big NOG in his prime, Kharitonov, etc. etc.
I'm saying A CURRENT UFC WIN. He hasn't even made his debut yet and you are thinking he is in the title chase. He will get Jones 2,3 or maybe even 4 defenses down the road.

The same thing you are saying now, you will be saying in mid-late 2013.

"DC can beat Jones"
 5 years ago '11        #110
space
space
And for the record I'm a huge DC fan. The way he went in and r*ped a catch wrestling pro like Barnett on the ground, who would r*pe just about anybody else in MMA on the ground.... impressed the sh*t outta me
 5 years ago '09        #111
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 1120 1120
 triznathaniel said:
I hate to do this as much as you hate to see it done, but:

[pic - click to view]

I already debunked it
 Zaosyn said:
Shogun catching Machida was a fluke, 9 out of 10 times that wouldn't happen, it's been proven already when Lyoto beat Shogun in their first f!ght FOR 25 MINUTES. That needs to stop being brought up because Shobum does NOT want to see Lyoto again.
 MysticKJ said:
why would Machida do that if he is such a great f!ghter? this is a two-man sport, he was beaten by Bones...

Evans was f!ghting to not get finished because Bones had him shook in-cage...

[pic - click to view]

Look what Machida did in round 1, he made a mistake in round 2 which snowballed for him, if he never made the mistake he would of beaten Booze.

Yes, Suga wasn't f!ghting to win. I never denied this. Don't know why you're bringing it up

Yung Dilla said:
Rampage wasn't injured Jones kicked his knee and injured it. He was injured for bader. Machida and everyone else lost!!
Direct quote from Rampage after the f!ght
"John Jones fu*ked the left knee,n my sparing partner @antiheromma f**ked the right 1,thanks guy!! But I'm not worried I got the best docs," Jackson said.
So by this we can see that yes, atleast one of Rampage's knees were fu*ked up coming into the f!ght (when has Rampage ever been 100% in the last couple of years?) and after the f!ght both his knees needed surgery. So yes, he came into the f!ght injured.

No one can say anything that I can't rebuttal with facts or logic. When Lyoto f!ghts Booze again and wins you will see what i've been saying has come to fruition. Actions speak louder than words so

Last edited by Zaosyn; 09-24-2012 at 08:14 PM..
 09-24-2012, 08:09 PM         #112
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PotheadFocker said:
I'm saying A CURRENT UFC WIN. He hasn't even made his debut yet and you are thinking he is in the title chase. He will get Jones 2,3 or maybe even 4 defenses down the road.

The same thing you are saying now, you will be saying in mid-late 2013.

"DC can beat Jones"
He's campaigning for the both of them to be the next TUF coaches and for them to f!ght next summer. Presumably, it would be his UFC debut if he was to f!ght Jones in that scenario, if he gets past his unnamed opponent Nov. 3.

It would be after Jones' next defense, which will probably be either Hendo or Gustafsson.
 5 years ago '11        #113
space
space
 Gramz said:
He's campaigning for the both of them to be the next TUF coaches and for them to f!ght next summer. Presumably, it would be his UFC debut if he was to f!ght Jones in that scenario, if he gets past his unnamed opponent Nov. 3.

It would be after Jones' next defense, which will probably be either Hendo or Gustafsson.
As good as the quality of f!ghters are that would make for some boring a.ss TUF. You need a bad boy, they both mild-mannered.

Jones would have his team doing Bible Study and Daniel would have his team building a house for Aids For Friends

He can campaign until hes blue in the face but what about Gustaffson, Glover, Shogun, Hendo, Machida (i guess only one there), Sonnen.

Stuff might not shake out how you think especially if Dana finds these other guys bigger draws.

Last edited by PotheadFocker; 09-24-2012 at 08:26 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #114
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Zaosyn said:

[pic - click to view]

machida catches jones on ONE flurry and thats ur justification for saying hes better than jones, if thats the case chael sonnen shoulda sh*tted on anderson, cuz he caught anderson hella times

secondly jones is young as hell and hes not even the same f!ghter he was in that f!ght and hes gonna be tremendously more improved wen he f!ghts machida again, a.ssuming machida even gets back into the mix

and wat MISTAKE? unless getting popped with a monster elbow is a mistake than GTFOH
 5 years ago '06        #115
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479 OP
space
space
$54,912 | Props total: 25836 25836
 Zaosyn said:
I already debunked it

[pic - click to view]

Look what Machida did in round 1, he made a mistake in round 2 which snowballed for him, if he never made the mistake he would of beaten Booze.

Yes, Suga wasn't f!ghting to win. I never denied this. Don't know why you're bringing it up

Direct quote from Rampage after the f!ght

So by this we can see that yes, atleast one of Rampage's knees were fu*ked up coming into the f!ght (when has Rampage ever been 100% in the last couple of years?) and after the f!ght both his knees needed surgery. So yes, he came into the f!ght injured.

No one can say anything that I can't rebuttal with facts or logic. When Lyoto f!ghts Booze again and wins you will see what i've been saying has come to fruition. Actions speak louder than words so

no retard that was him going into the bader f!ght or right after it when he got knee surgery don't try that.. I can't fu*king stand jones but he is good
 5 years ago '11        #116
space
space
 endless lies said:
I am officially done obliging these MMA newbs. This has gotten too far out of hand.

Now all of a sudden Jeff Monson, Barnett, and Bigfoot are "nobodies".

You homos don't even know what the ADCC or Mundials even are.

You may be able to fool your dumb little friends on Twitter or FB but you're not bullsh*tting me.

You have these retards who watch a YouTube highlight reel and all of a sudden they train MMA and everything. This is too ridiculous. You f*gs need to go back to boxing. Period.

You have been posting here a few months all of a sudden you dictate who can watch MMA and comment on it?

Go sit down somewhere little guy
 5 years ago '06        #117
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 endless lies said:
I am officially done obliging these MMA newbs. This has gotten too far out of hand.

Now all of a sudden Jeff Monson, Barnett, and Bigfoot are "nobodies".

You homos don't even know what the ADCC or Mundials even are.

You may be able to fool your dumb little friends on Twitter or FB but you're not bullsh*tting me.

You have these retards who watch a YouTube highlight reel and all of a sudden they train MMA and everything. This is too ridiculous. You f*gs need to go back to boxing. Period.
this jackass really thinks he's a combat sports guru, because he can name drop Abu Dhabi and Pride, etc, etc

where do u get off with ur false arrogance?

i just think ur a troll at the this point so im not even taking u seriously from here on out, cuz every thread i see u in, no matter the topic, u have some arrogant bullsh*t to say, thats not even of any substance
 5 years ago '11        #118
space
space
 endless lies said:
You sit down first then I'll sit down, k.

You've only been here since 2011 little homie. I've been here ever since we had full hate. You wouldn't know nothing about that.

I don't understand the point of making multiple accounts to a forum but its whatever.

And at you thinking a neg on a forum is some magical thing no one has ever heard of

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
70 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
55 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago