most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
117 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
48 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #61
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Gramz said:
Josh Barnett is a nobody now.
na i aint saying he a nobody, but yall supin him up to make Cormier look good, just like yall sup up f!ghters who are about to face jones, then wen jones win, yall try to say the person was a.ss to begin with and thats why jones, im not saying u specifically, but ppl hate on jones so much they act like young children
 5 years ago '04        #62
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,451 | Props total: 1446 1446
i honestly thought some of yall were gonna give the man praise for getting out of that armbar. i feel like all of his opponents give him high praises after defeat.
 5 years ago '06        #63
space
space
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:
i honestly thought some of yall were gonna give the man praise for getting out of that armbar. i feel like all of his opponents give him high praises after defeat.
haters are haters, they dont give a fu*k about obvious evidence that he dude is a legit f!ghter and a beast
 5 years ago '05        #64
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,582 | Props total: 9 9
Lol at the comedians in here saying Cormier would wreck Bones.....................funny a.ss people. If that f!ght goes down, please hit me up on a real life wager......
 5 years ago '05        #65
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,582 | Props total: 9 9
 Yung Dilla said:
Why are people in here making it seem like you HAVE to like jon jones? I use to like him when he first came to the ufc and before he started talking i don't like fake people so i don't like jones. He can f!ght his a.ss off yes he's on his way to being one of the greatest but he's fake and phony as hell..

n*gga said he's christian he doesn't swear or drink alcohol he does both. n*gga said it's only a belt you won't catch me walking around with it when i'm not f!ghting this n*gga had his belt on a flight with him. Not in a bag, on his flight. n*gga said he would never f!ght rashad he did (which is understandable if teammates want to f!ght they should but don't say one thing and do another) People hate rashad because he's too c*cky the same reason people hate jones but the only difference is rashad never tried to hide it he's c*cky all the time. Chael is a douch bag all the time they don't say certain things and do another.

Now jones is starting to embrace his idgaf attitude which he should of had since the beginning

lol..................He is in there to f!ght.......judge that......

you making up some check list of moral and ethical codes..... that he has to adhere to??????/The fu*k????? He a f!ghter, not leader of your son's Boy Scout Division..........talmabout he aint 'real'.......who the fu*k cares?
 5 years ago '08        #66
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,827 | Props total: 1324 1324
 nightmare said:
na i aint saying he a nobody, but yall supin him up to make Cormier look good, just like yall sup up f!ghters who are about to face jones, then wen jones win, yall try to say the person was a.ss to begin with and thats why jones, im not saying u specifically, but ppl hate on jones so much they act like young children
The only one gassing Vitor's credentials was Zuffa, anyone else saying Vitor had a chance was probably just hoping for the impossible to happen...

FlamboyantOne said:

you making up some check list of moral and ethical codes..... that he has to adhere to??????/The fu*k????? He a f!ghter, not leader of your son's Boy Scout Division..........talmabout he aint 'real'.......who the fu*k cares?
Jon Jones set this standard himself. He then turned right around and took a big drunk driving, teammate betraying sh*t all over the standard that absolutely nobody forced on him. Personally, this wouldn't bother me so much if I was as big a fan of Jon Jones as some of y'all seem to be... But y'all are attributing so much nonsense to "the haters" that Jones is actually doing to himself, and you might know this if A. you had been paying attention to this young man since before he won the belt, or B. you read any of the scores of posts explaining the circumstances to the know nothings of this forum. To illustrate, the subject of Jones's hypocrisy has already been covered in this goddamned post.
 5 years ago '10        #67
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,313 | Props total: 1964 1964
 5 years ago '07        #68
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 DR JAYY said:
rush him, it's as simple as that
rampage tried that already and got fu*ked up. can't just rush and charge into bones jones like it's some street f!ght.
 5 years ago '06        #69
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479 OP
space
space
$54,901 | Props total: 25719 25719
 FlamboyantOne said:

Do you realize Jones set this standard himself? He made himself into the guy that was the company man and tried to give himself this wholesome image. All I look at him as is a f!ghter if my post didn't make that clear.
 09-24-2012, 11:57 AM         #70
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FlamboyantOne said:
Lol at the comedians in here saying Cormier would wreck Bones.....................funny a.ss people. If that f!ght goes down, please hit me up on a real life wager......
No problem. I'll hit you up with a "real life wager"... yes we can bet some cash.

I really doubt Bones can f!ght off his back and that's where he'll spend the majority of a f!ght against Cormier, if that's where Cormier wants the f!ght to be.

Bones couldn't take down D.C. if his life depended on it.
 5 years ago '06        #71
space
space
 Gramz said:
No problem. I'll hit you up with a "real life wager"... yes we can bet some cash.

I really doubt Bones can f!ght off his back and that's where he'll spend the majority of a f!ght against Cormier, if that's where Cormier wants the f!ght to be.

Bones couldn't take down D.C. if his life depended on it.
I agree i also think dc could take jones down at will imo. He lifted barnett who easily weigs 270+ and big foot at the time was in the 280's like rag dolls he could easily toss jones who is like 245 walking around..
 09-24-2012, 12:01 PM         #72
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nightmare said:
No, it was very impressive the way Bones threw Shogun around like a rag doll. I have never seen Shogun get dominated like that. That was probably his most finest performance to date.

I'm just contending that I think Cormier will wreck him once they f!ght. The way he threw around Josh Barnett like a rag doll may have been more impressive.
 5 years ago '05        #73
44Caliber 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,576 | Props total: 22 22
 ChickzNKickz said:

tTwo great black athletes that don't conform to rules...

"They" don't like that...
Jones is nothing like Floyd except being dominant and black. Floyd has way more personalty, and charisma. Jones is corny. He is way more like Paq than Floyd.
 5 years ago '06        #74
space
space
 44Caliber said:
Jones is nothing like Floyd except being dominant and black. Floyd has way more personalty, and charisma. Jones is corny. He is way more like Paq than Floyd.
Flloyd also knows he's a d!ck lol
 09-24-2012, 12:27 PM         #75
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriniSoldier said:
it is when your a jones hater, he got n*ggas mad around here

If everyone knows how to beat him, than why hasn't anyone done it yet
 5 years ago '07        #76
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,624 | Props total: 400 400
some people complaining about DC moving down to f!ght jones but are the same people who want anderson to move up and f!ght jones
 09-24-2012, 12:29 PM         #77
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Floyd has 16 years in the game while Bones has been in it 5. There really is no comparison between the 2.

Even Floyd didn't get his props as the best until he moved up in weight.
 5 years ago '05        #78
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,824 | Props total: 57 57
im too lazy to make a new thread but is anyone else watchin rampage on mma hour right now? him and mitrione are fu*kign k!lling me
 5 years ago '06        #79
space
space
 Cee4our said:
im too lazy to make a new thread but is anyone else watchin rampage on mma hour right now? him and mitrione are fu*kign k!lling me
Yeah rampage told matt winner takes all but he ain't want none of that
 5 years ago '06        #80
space
space
 Gramz said:
No, it was very impressive the way Bones threw Shogun around like a rag doll. I have never seen Shogun get dominated like that. That was probably his most finest performance to date.

I'm just contending that I think Cormier will wreck him once they f!ght. The way he threw around Josh Barnett like a rag doll may have been more impressive.
u gotta point, but i u also gotta consider that cormier will be much smaller for that f!ght and may not have the same power as he did for those f!ghts, that sed cormier is definitely a much more decorated wrestler, however i think jon jones striking is much better and his overall athleticism is better than cormier, also..................THE REACH
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy