Rampage ''I Think I Figured Out How To Beat Jones''

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
310 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
5 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #41
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479 OP
space
space
$54,913 | Props total: 25863 25863
Why are people in here making it seem like you HAVE to like jon jones? I use to like him when he first came to the ufc and before he started talking i don't like fake people so i don't like jones. He can f!ght his a.ss off yes he's on his way to being one of the greatest but he's fake and phony as hell..

n*gga said he's christian he doesn't swear or drink alcohol he does both. n*gga said it's only a belt you won't catch me walking around with it when i'm not f!ghting this n*gga had his belt on a flight with him. Not in a bag, on his flight. n*gga said he would never f!ght rashad he did (which is understandable if teammates want to f!ght they should but don't say one thing and do another) People hate rashad because he's too c*cky the same reason people hate jones but the only difference is rashad never tried to hide it he's c*cky all the time. Chael is a douch bag all the time they don't say certain things and do another.

Now jones is starting to embrace his idgaf attitude which he should of had since the beginning
 5 years ago '10        #42
joeysicko 
space
space
$457 | Props total: 61 61
 Gramz said:
Know how to wrestle and have fast hands.

Cormier and Velasquez can beat this man @ LHW. Jones couldn't take down D.C. if his life depended on it.
jones doesn't have to take you down to win.
 5 years ago '06        #43
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,239 | Props total: 5042 5042
anderson knows
 09-23-2012, 09:40 PM         #44
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so this tearing bones down is not going to well huh

but why do youll say that somebody isnt sh*t yet you can only name one or two f!ghters in the whole world that you think might can beat them

the spider is the only one that can beat this man
 09-23-2012, 10:39 PM         #45
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Josh Barnett is a nobody now.
 5 years ago '11        #46
Optimus Primal 10 heat pts10
space
space
$570 | Props total: 160 160
 endless lies said:
I been telling these n*ggas about those eye pokes but these groupies just won't listen.

Same thing for those knee-killers.

Nevermind the fact that it's written by a morbidly obese homos3xual whose a.ss I could kick, but, here's a good article on Jones' weaknesses :

More proof of Jones' flagrant eye pokes :

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

If anyone thinks you are Jones hater they can go fu*k themselves cause this sh*t is clear as day. I just went back to double check and at the end of the third round Jones' corner clearly tells him "keep the fingers going up to the face". Now what the fu*k is that all about?
 09-23-2012, 10:55 PM         #47
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 endless lies said:
Jon Jones and Anderson Silva are the only 2 f!ghters you even know lil n*gga.
i know his beard just piss's you off
 5 years ago '10        #48
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
$5,444 | Props total: 6 6
Isn't this something he should of figured out before he got beat the fu*k up?
 5 years ago '11        #49
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,339 | Props total: 8511 8511
 Optimus Primal said:
If anyone thinks you are Jones hater they can go fu*k themselves cause this sh*t is clear as day. I just went back to double check and at the end of the third round Jones' corner clearly tells him "keep the fingers going up to the face". Now what the fu*k is that all about?
He blatantly pokes the eyeball, take a point. He does it again, take another....

Better not get choked out tho cuz points don't matter if that happens
 5 years ago '09        #50
xslick504 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,862 | Props total: 1682 1682
 DR JAYY said:
rush him, it's as simple as that
i feel the same way... he balls up when attacked... he never looks to counter punch
 5 years ago '09        #51
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
lmfao @ rampage thinking

the reality is no one at 205 right now stands a chance. make him f!ght silva at catch weight or dan or chael
 5 years ago '04        #52
thehawk33 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,324 | Props total: 2618 2618
 5 years ago '06        #53
space
space
Lol you n*ggas can say what yall want about rampage he's still taken the least amount of damage from jones out of everyone he's fought. Even picked jones up and threw him off from the bottom while in full mount.
 5 years ago '09        #54
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 Yung Dilla said:
Lol you n*ggas can say what yall want about rampage he's still taken the least amount of damage from jones out of everyone he's fought. Even picked jones up and threw him off from the bottom while in full mount.
jones will beat his a.ss again, easily
 5 years ago '06        #55
space
space
 ill 800 said:
jones will beat his a.ss again, easily
He might but if you gonna lose to jon jones you better lose in style and rampage lost in style
 5 years ago '12        #56
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
 Optimus Primal said:
 PotheadFocker said:
He blatantly pokes the eyeball, take a point. He does it again, take another....

Better not get choked out tho cuz points don't matter if that happens
He wasn't getting away with that sh*t during the Vitor f!ght though. Big John kept saying "keep the hands closed John." "Watch your fingers. Close your hands."

Heard him say it at the Round 1 break too.

It's even sadder cause he's got enough skill to beat dudes without that bi*ch a.ss finger technique anyways. He's just with a bi*ch a.ss camp. Greg Jackson is nothing but a star-rider
 5 years ago '05        #57
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,992 | Props total: 10716 10716
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
Jones getting that mayweather hate

tTwo great black athletes that don't conform to rules...

"They" don't like that...
 5 years ago '11        #58
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
Lol@bums in here saying they know how to beat em too lol equals be playing video games and training with they old grand ma's barely winning and think they got the right game plan now lol. Next they gone be saying if it was 20 years ago Gracie and kemo would have beat him smh at you hating c*nts yell™
 5 years ago '12        #59
JBAL NY 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,563 | Props total: 1786 1786
jones is a fu*kin beast at 205 and within the next year will have cleared out the division if he beats hendo. hendo is the best hope to beat bones because i think he will actually press the action unlike everyone else who gets in the cage with him and freezes up. dude had vitor pulling guard n*ggas gonna be sayin gustaffson but he would get WRECKED against bones n you're trippin if you think otherwise.

even if bones dont wanna move up for good he should move up just for a f!ght here and there like silva does. but to be honest, bones needs to look into moving up for good because i cant see anybody at 205 giving him a challenge n this n*gga only 25
 5 years ago '06        #60
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 endless lies said:
Jesus... Some of these dumbass bandwagon followers make me sick.

It's like they watch a couple of YouTube clips, go on Wikipedia, and now all of a sudden they think they matter.

Uh, no.

When Chael Sonnen does his antics out of the cage n*ggas wanna cry foul all day long but all of a sudden they see a n*gga like Jon Jones and they get infatuated and sh*t.

I BET you none of you were saying "Stop hating on Chael, just focus on his f!ghting ability" back when he was hyping up his f!ght. Then again, he's white.

Pathetic.

Monson, Bigfoot, and Barnett are not nobodies.

Go follow wrestling or something else where you can pass off 2 months of watching and pretend to know anything.

And unlike Jon Jones, Cormier is actually undefeated.

[pic - click to view]

they good but they aint spectacular

and ive been watchin and training in f!ghting for years, so miss with that 2 months bullsh*t and fu*ks with Chael heavy, so u can miss me witht that racial sh*t too

and u v*ginas always use that "loss" as u fuel to ur hatin, n*ggas got disqualified for breaking the hammer's face on an political bullsh*t and yall call that a loss
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
75 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
37 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy