Rampage ''I Think I Figured Out How To Beat Jones''

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
29 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #21
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,342 | Props total: 8513 8513
 Gramz said:
Cormier has openly been campaigning for the f!ght, only the casual fan wouldn't know otherwise because they don't follow the sport.

We're bring up Cormier's name because he wants the f!ght, dumbass.
Cormier is low-key ducking Cigano The Don

If Cain can't win in the rematch, whos gonna knock him off?

5 years ago '04        #22
thegod 
space
space
space
$1,383 | Props total: 196 196
Rampage is my dude...but he need to stfu. He been all talk for a minute. He was acting all serious with his training for Evans who he had a real beef with, and couldnt let the hands go. He was the same old Rampage, in there not really being active.

Then for Bones, he was sleeping in a hyperbaric chamber, running on a water treadmill...basically training like fu*king Goku..and he still went in there and fought the same way he has in recent times...like sh*t.

Rampage can still beat a lot of dudes, but if he aint f!ghting a one dimensional dude like Chuck or Wandy, he really dont stand a chance. He has a punchers chance, but not when he is following a dude around waiting for one big shot..not setting sh*t up.

I dont even care about his f!ghts anymore. I kinda wish he would hang it up b/c its kinda getting embarrassing. Rampage in Pride was the man...he just dont have that kinda drive and heart anymore.
 5 years ago '10        #23
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,324 | Props total: 424 424
 DR JAYY said:
rush him, it's as simple as that
And get hit with a knee ans elbow
 5 years ago '04        #24
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,090 | Props total: 614 614
why don't they arm bar his a.ss when he has his arm out like that?
 5 years ago '04        #25
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
can cormier cut down to lhw or does jones have to come up to hw for this to happen??? i guess people are going to talk abt this cuz he's heavier and would give jones a problem on the ground, were it to get there. i mean dude has reach and does have some ground game. 1 to the 2 all day until he quits...if he comes in for a takedown, sprawl...i'd love for this f!ght to happen so that maybe then maybe jones can get some props, should he win. i still think there would be yet another reason why he's not a monster though. and as far as rampage goes, its too bad he didn't come up with this strategy when he got guillotined. even he admitted after the f!ght that jones was the future and really difficult to beat so not he's talking out his a.ss.
 09-23-2012, 06:08 PM         #26
KingoBling 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why do people hate on jones so much???

do they all like their f!ghters to be coons like Monkey Mayweather??
 5 years ago '06        #27
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,547 | Props total: 6806 6806

yea yea yea
 5 years ago '04        #28
1nonly 15 heat pts15
space
space
$12,459 | Props total: 1239 1239
 KingoBling said:
why do people hate on jones so much???

do they all like their f!ghters to be coons like Monkey Mayweather??
I don't understand it all either. great champ who keeps winning and a lot of people suddenly want him to lose

Never hear this about Silva or GSP

I don't get it
 09-23-2012, 06:26 PM         #29
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Everybody hates the GOAT
 5 years ago '08        #30
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,847 | Props total: 1348 1348
 Cowboys All Day said:
Everybody hates the GOAT
This thread isn't about Anderson

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #31
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,547 | Props total: 6806 6806
 1nonly said:
I don't understand it all either. great champ who keeps winning and a lot of people suddenly want him to lose

Never hear this about Silva or GSP

I don't get it
nah they use to go hard on Silva
then all of a sudden hes back to hero status and now its Bones getting the hate

they'll praise Sonnen but hate on Bones
makes no sense
 5 years ago '09        #32
YoungR 2 heat pts
space
space
$93 | Props total: 0 0
Jones Will To Win, With His Skill = Not Losing Anytime Soon. He Lifted a Grown Man Up To Free Himself of an Armbar that was already locked in. And then still threw punches with that arm. Silva may be the only person to stand a chance
 5 years ago '08        #33
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,847 | Props total: 1348 1348
 endless lies said:
Why do Jon Jones ballwashers find it so hard to find out why people dislike Jones?

It's mentioned in this thread what he does that's wrong. It gets brought up every time. Some of you illiterate welfare recipients just can't read. And it's sad.

You just see a Jon Jones thread and right away you a.ssume dumb sh*t.
It's a stubborn kind of denial. Just like it's always pointed out that Jones said he'd never do something dumb like get a DUI, then got one with his side chick in tow just weeks later... and how he said he'd never f!ght a teammate, then f!ghts Rashad... says he is a company guy then won't f!ght a dude he was laughing about when Dana mentioned it to him...

So yeah, just like those things are always mentioned, it's been pointed out many times that these same guys cuddling Jonny's change purse were calling him an Uncle Tom and hating hard since before the Bader f!ght. The best you can do is take note of the morons and try not to acknowledge them...
 5 years ago '05        #34
Scorpz 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,201 | Props total: 20822 20822
either a calm n collective machida beats him in the rematch or hendo's H-bomb will..

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #35
44Caliber 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,576 | Props total: 22 22
Page cant beat Jones. I would love to see Black Fedor vs Jones but if he cant beat Jones then I dont think anyone in the LHW division could beat him.
 09-23-2012, 07:08 PM         #36
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 getyagameup said:
can cormier cut down to lhw or does jones have to come up to hw for this to happen??? i guess people are going to talk abt this cuz he's heavier and would give jones a problem on the ground, were it to get there. i mean dude has reach and does have some ground game. 1 to the 2 all day until he quits...if he comes in for a takedown, sprawl...i'd love for this f!ght to happen so that maybe then maybe jones can get some props, should he win. i still think there would be yet another reason why he's not a monster though. and as far as rampage goes, its too bad he didn't come up with this strategy when he got guillotined. even he admitted after the f!ght that jones was the future and really difficult to beat so not he's talking out his a.ss.
Did you even read the interview I quoted? Cormier is clearly stating he would be willing to come down to 205 and is campaigning for the both of them to be the TUF coaches.

Jones relies heavily on his Greco-Roman and that would be nullified against Cormier. I believe Cormier has the best Greco-Roman in all of MMA. His hands are quicker, too. Jones will hold the reach advantage.

The d!ckriders who d!ckride LeBron, Mayweather, etc. will d!ckride Cormier too once he beats Bones and claim they were always big fans afterwards.
 09-23-2012, 08:12 PM         #37
WordOnThaStreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 triznathaniel said:
It's a stubborn kind of denial. Just like it's always pointed out that Jones said he'd never do something dumb like get a DUI, then got one with his side chick in tow just weeks later... and how he said he'd never f!ght a teammate, then f!ghts Rashad... says he is a company guy then won't f!ght a dude he was laughing about when Dana mentioned it to him...

So yeah, just like those things are always mentioned, it's been pointed out many times that these same guys cuddling Jonny's change purse were calling him an Uncle Tom and hating hard since before the Bader f!ght. The best you can do is take note of the morons and try not to acknowledge them...
maybe u should focus more on the actual f!ghting than the soap opera behind the scenes that has nothing to do with who is the best mixed martial artist. Seriously the shyt you are talking about is BEYOND petty, excuses to be a hater
 5 years ago '06        #38
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 triznathaniel said:

yall n*ggas cant stand him winning, so yall pick reasons to hate him that have nothing to with f!ghting, yall haters are unbelievable
 5 years ago '06        #39
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Gramz said:
Did you even read the interview I quoted? Cormier is clearly stating he would be willing to come down to 205 and is campaigning for the both of them to be the TUF coaches.

Jones relies heavily on his Greco-Roman and that would be nullified against Cormier. I believe Cormier has the best Greco-Roman in all of MMA. His hands are quicker, too. Jones will hold the reach advantage.

The d!ckriders who d!ckride LeBron, Mayweather, etc. will d!ckride Cormier too once he beats Bones and claim they were always big fans afterwards.
i like Cormier, but yall d!ckriding him way to hard, he aint f!ght nobody yet, yall so desperate for a jon jones k!lla, ya want a HW to come down and get him, and meanwhile dodge the otha UFC GAWD Cigano
 5 years ago '11        #40
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,342 | Props total: 8513 8513
Bones almost k!lled that deaf f*ggot, it was one of the more brutal beatings I've seen
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
32 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy