Damn!! Is all I can say
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-23-2012, 09:24 AM         #1
7732 pageviews
94 comments

InterThaDark2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
B.G. Letter From Prison

[pic - click to view]

http://www.dj31degreez.co .. from-jail.html

To: “My Fans”

Greeting’s, Hot boys + Hot Girl’s, Soulja’s + Souljarette’s, Real n*ggas + Real bi-ches, Ladies + Gentlemen.
I want everyone to kno that I truly appreciate all the Love + Prayers I have received over the past 15 months.
I cant began to express how much I THANK Yall for the support you all have giving me through out this whole
situation, Ive been going through. It’s finally over, I kno my fate, I know what’s in front of me, and Im ready to tackle it HEAD ON. It’s really a Small thing to a Giant. And like my Homie Scarface said, “DAM IT FEELS GOOD 2 BE A GANGSTA”. I kno alot of people wondering, why So much Time for gun’s? The answer is Naggas Like me “DON’T” and “WANT”, Co-operate under No Circumstances, so they push for the Harshest sentence possible. It’s cool though. They can lock up My Body but they Cant lock up my Soul. I just been laying back writing handling this situation like a Real n*gga should. Im staying Prayed up, Keeping my head up. I kno my fans been asking for some NEW sh-t, its coming Soon “PLEASE BELIEVE IT”. Just keep holding ya n*gga down, and praying for Ya Boy. I want yall to kno I miss + Love yall just as Much as yall miss + Love me. I Love the way my Real n*ggas + Bad bi-ches been holding me down and keeping it 100 that’s what’s up. KEEP IT 100 is not just a Song of mine it’s a Lifestyle. It’s how I get down all the way around the Board. If Im with you, Im with you 2 tha END. What’s understood don’t need to be explain. Real recognize Real and I Respect all of my fan’s because without any of you I wouldn’t be who I am, “THA HEART OF THA STREET’Z”. I get some hot sh-t coming yall kno how I do. It’s definitly gonna be a page turner, if you kno me you kno I tell great stories so stay tuned for my 1st Book. One thing they Cant lock up is my mind that bi-ch on Full Blast. sh-t don’t stop I owe it to my Family and Fans to Keep going and I wont let yall down. I kno alot of my Fans been concerned and worried but Im GOOD. It is What it is. Don’t feel sorry for me I CAN HANDLE IT. Once again THANKS for all the Love + support yall just don’t Know how that make a real n*gga feel. I should have been wrote yall but I just been waiting until the process was Over. Im gonna start keeping in touch alot more through FACEBOOK and Twitter so stay tuned and stay in Contact. Im Down but Im surely not Out. Im gonna leave it at that, Im bout to lay back in my Cell and do what I do. I salute all my BAD bi-ches and Real n*ggas. Always remember it’s death BEFORE DISHONOR. Like I say DON’T RAT, DON’T SNITCH, DON’T BEND, DON’T FOLD. To my street n*ggas if Nobody TALKS, Everybody WALKS. Remember that if you ever in a JAM. Im signing off for Now.

94 comments for "B.G. Letter From Prison"

09-23-2012, 09:25 AM         #2
InterThaDark2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He handling this sh*t like a Soldier.

-Salute to that n*gga-
 5 years ago '10        #3
BBhiphop 523 heat pts523
space
space
$17,052 | Props total: 20265 20265
dude sounds & writes like he's 16 years old/going through puberty
 5 years ago '04        #4
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,932 | Props total: 4294 4294
lol at "They can lock up my body, but they can't lock up my soul".

Thats a moral victory if I have ever heard one.

And at his use of the word "Want"
 5 years ago '04        #5
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
This is basically a "I'm a real n*gga" letter, which I expected.

5 years ago '07        #6
Avon_Barksdale 4345 heat pts4345
space
space
$42,550 | Props total: 56360 56360
 5 years ago '12        #7
HeightsBound 110 heat pts110
space
space
$11,524 | Props total: 5996 5996
How much time he got?
 09-23-2012, 10:37 AM         #8
InterThaDark2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HeightsBound said:
How much time he got?
14 years
 5 years ago '04        #9
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
$18,702 | Props total: 15531 15531
example of a dude that couldn't stop doing hood sh*t even once he started getting legit paper

damn shame
 5 years ago '04        #10
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
I'm pretty sure it's 14.
 5 years ago '06        #11
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,617 | Props total: 8926 8926
OH YEA. send out a G letter to make it look like you a real dude..

real n*ggas still out getting pus*y. and eating meals at ya girl house
 09-23-2012, 11:42 AM         #12
youngsosaPEG  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Free B.G.
 5 years ago '11        #13
CoochieCrook 
space
space
$2,941 | Props total: 2766 2766
 Special Edd said:
OH YEA. send out a G letter to make it look like you a real dude..

real n*ggas still out getting pus*y. and eating meals at ya girl house
obvious troll is obvious
 5 years ago '11        #14
case sensitive 
space
space
$3,607 | Props total: 321 321
14 years for Geezy...this cant be life
 5 years ago '11        #15
megalomaniacal 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,666 | Props total: 4777 4777
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
he right tho....

I fu*ks wit BG music but all this "real n*gga" sh*t is corny....

He was ridin around in a stolen car wit dirty guns and when he got jammed up he tried to get a 20 yr old kid to take the charges...

He a fu*kin clown

And it is 14 yrs

so you like the n*gga music because he talk about g sh*t

but he a clown for really doing the sh*t he talking about

shut up f*ggot

and if you the bg you supposed to take the og charge.
he would of got a way lighter charge
 5 years ago '07        #16
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 197 197
B.G. plays it how it go
 5 years ago '11        #17
CoochieCrook 
space
space
$2,941 | Props total: 2766 2766
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
He a clown for bein in the position he was in but still runnin around like he needed to be in the streets. He could of easily been successful just makin music and eating off shows..

Now shut ya mouth when grown folks speakin u emotional a.ss bi*ch..
He made some dumb decisions you talk as if you know the entire story and its cut and dry.
 09-23-2012, 02:22 PM         #18
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Do u know if knew the car was stolen or if the guns were in it.............the dude is paid up wtf is knowingly riding around in a stolen car? Yall internet dude are some of the must gulible n*ggas ever...............
 5 years ago '11        #19
space
space
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
He a clown for bein in the position he was in but still runnin around like he needed to be in the streets. He could of easily been successful just makin music and eating off shows..

And fu*k all takin charge sh*t.... I been in positions where mufukas tried to get me to take the charge and I flat out told em "No thats your sh*t, you deal with it" But apparently U on that yes-man sucka sh*t so u just ride wit it.

Now shut ya mouth when grown folks speakin u emotional a.ss bi*ch..

I aint bout none of that sh*t... but if you still selling dope and running in the streets then the street rules all should be followed. Its just funny n*ggas like all these fake a.ss rapping n*ggas talking about but somebody actually doing it is dumb. Stop supporting the sh*t alltogether if its dumb
 5 years ago '11        #20
space
space
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
you sound very naive...

Someone that has the opportunity this dude had but still out there runnin the streets IS dumb. Mufukas hustle in the streets to survive... if you have a way out but still choose to live that life then you a fu*kin clown to me flat out... regardless how much of a "real n*gga" you claim to be.

And I came up in the sh*t so even though I support it since I can relate to it.. Im also wise enough now to see how dumb it is cause all the "real n*ggas" I knew are doin 10 yrs - life bids or dead.

so who the fu*k is you to tell me what to do?
Of course he dumb he raps about dumb sh*t and does dumb sh*t... he does what the fu*k he raps about what part dont u get... wheres the argument??? And just because he had money dont mean he managed it right
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
33 comments
1 day ago