Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. I just got mindf%$#ed. (link)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
78 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
10 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
208 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #101
Difficult 135 heat pts135
space
space
$47,420 | Props total: 665 665
Your responses indicate a desire to overcome a persistent feeling of emptiness or dissatisfaction. You believe life should have more to offer, and fear you have somehow not achieved everything you deserve.

Your desire for legitimate respect and success has led to increasing anxiety. Consequently, you no longer exhibit some of the friendliness and openness for which you were once known.

Similarly, you fear being overly influenced by others. You are often fiercely independent, which sometimes leads to being resistant to the opinions of friends and relatives — even to the point of denying what you fear may actually be true.

This behavior stems from your wish to be regarded as an authority. It leads you to react strongly when you suspect you might be wrong. At times you feel that too much is being asked of you, and that you are not properly recognized for your efforts. This situation — be it fueled by others’ jealousy or negligence — adds to the stress in your life.

Luckily, your determination is unyielding. Unlike others facing similar adversity, you forge ahead despite the challenges. Through strength of will or simple endurance, you are unique in your ability to withstand the troubles of a complicated life.

5 years ago '04        #102
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
Not even close. I X'd out mid 3rd test.
 5 years ago '12        #103
mcrw4 5 heat pts
space
space
$456 | Props total: 179 179
bx n*ggas need to get a grip

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #104
foestacks 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$5,736 | Props total: 1216 1216
I drew nothing relating to anything that had lol

I really won y'all some sheeps
 5 years ago '08        #105
FlyboyCaz 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,471 | Props total: 804 804
the begining part described me like them n*ggas knew me all my life. but the last part was kinda ehh

did everybody get into to top 1%?
 5 years ago '10        #106
Alixix 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,721 | Props total: 25 25
They put me as a combat officer ... but seriously though, that last test fu*ked me up lol

[pic - click to view]

edit: somehow i still think this is bs

Last edited by Alixix; 09-23-2012 at 11:25 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #107
Urbanchill 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,391 | Props total: 1403 1403
well that officially got me interested in the show gonna watch
 5 years ago '12        #108
Fresh.E 65 heat pts65
space
space
$17,462 | Props total: 4678 4678
I drew a stick figure skateboarding that drawing behind the girl was a stick figure FOH
 5 years ago '05        #109
~~S.L.I.M.~~ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,084 | Props total: 223 223
i think they catered whatever you drew into the test so that you think they knew what you were gonna draw.

...otherwise that sh*t was creepy.
 5 years ago '07        #110
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,403 | Props total: 2522 2522
 ~~S.L.I.M.~~ said:
i think they catered whatever you drew into the test so that you think they knew what you were gonna draw.

...otherwise that sh*t was creepy.
lol I almost believe you... But there was on person on here that didn't get caught by Test 5... And how would it explain the audio signal... Also I specifically remember clicking on the boat in that first test (Mine was a person on a boat lol) It was funny as hell because I was thinkin... I have never drawn a boat with a crayon in my life... But for some reason there's a boat on my fridge lol... And sure enough...
 5 years ago '05        #111
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
First test, they picked vague sh*t that the majority could relate to.

I also think this video boarderline brainwashes you to draw sh*t at the end.
 5 years ago '10        #112
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
Spot on.. Wow
 5 years ago '04        #113
sandman 
space
space
$810 | Props total: 7 7
blown away.... speechless is a understatement...
 5 years ago '11        #114
IAmABeast 2 heat pts
space
space
$994 | Props total: 138 138
what is everyone blown away from? my results were IDENTICAL to OP''s... oh yaaa really scary sh*t over here people!!!

edit: i was further presented with some ads.. seriously ppl wtf... am i missing something here?

Last edited by IAmABeast; 09-24-2012 at 02:21 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #115
Krazie 133 heat pts133
space
space
$45,866 | Props total: 20818 20818
sh*t read me like a book and I didn't even understand some of the questions.

I'm gonna proceed with the later tests and see what I get.
 5 years ago '06        #116
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
space
$21,788 | Props total: 173 173
Unlike most people, you have a strong — at times destructive — independent streak. Routine tasks are frustrating and often impossible to complete, unless you’ve created them for yourself.
At the moment, you are under substantial stress and anxiety. This is caused by the unshakable feeling that you’re not fully in control of your own life.
An existing relationship in your life, either romantic or business-related, is currently unsatisfactory. You’re presently contemplating the possibility of escape. This can make you irritable or uncomfortable at times, even around the people you love.
However, when you are in control, you’re capable and even excited to make difficult decisions. This occasionally leaves you feeling isolated or alone. You are willing to make this trade-off, if it means being in charge of your own life.
The darker emotions inside you — those underlying urges that all humans have — are very strong. And yet, you have the ability to harness that energy to achieve your goals. This makes you unique among our testing population. You can focus your energy, both positive and negative.
 5 years ago '05        #117
Krazie 133 heat pts133
space
space

I'm about to throw my laptop out of my window. What in the flying fu*k? I'm gonna take the entire test again an see if I can just fu*k with it. My mind is officially blown.

Great marketing technique, whatever this voodooo is. This new TV show is officially on my radar.
 5 years ago '08        #118
Captain Planet 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,407 | Props total: 226 226
We've been dooped
 5 years ago '04        #119
TheGreatDane 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,458 | Props total: 367 367
I wonder if anyone has gotten through all 5 tests and not made the 1%. I am supposedly in the 1% and when I was asked to draw, i drew READ THIS...
 5 years ago '05        #120
Krazie 133 heat pts133
space
space
 TheGreatDane said:
I wonder if anyone has gotten through all 5 tests and not made the 1%. I am supposedly in the 1% and when I was asked to draw, i drew READ THIS...
It's a marketing ploy for a TV show, if you go all the way through, you get that 1% message.

I did the entire test again just to see if I could fu*k with it and it got most of it wrong. Then again, that's cause I manipulated it. But, they did get the drawing bit completely wrong. If you do the whole thing off the cuff and completely truthful, however, this sh*t seems to be a crazy kind of voodoo. I enjoyed it.

They did their job, this is near the top of my list for most anticipated show in the Fall season.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy