Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. I just got mindf%$#ed. (link)

most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #21
SickaMorStyle 402 heat pts402
space
space
$3,994 | Props total: 1 1
Test 1
Your responses indicate that you have a normal desire to share yourself with others. However, this need is not being adequately fulfilled at present.

As a result, you unconsciously attempt to treat this emptiness with momentary interests and temporary passions. If left unaddressed, this imbalance leads to impulsive behavior and unnecessary risks.

Past betrayals have left you generally suspicious of others’ behavior, particularly regarding romantic relationships. You fear you may be exploited if you open yourself too fully. Consequently, you often seek some proof of a new friend’s or lover’s sincerity before you decide to trust them.

Further complicating your relationships is the anxiety you have about your unfulfilled personal and professional goals. You fear that you’ve made decisions that weren’t in your own best interest, or failed to take advantage of opportunities when they presented themselves.

The desire to overcome these challenges sometimes lead you to seem pushy or even arrogant. Because this competitive urge is not always apparent to others, they are often surprised by it.

However, the passion that underlies your desire for success is unique. This makes you unlike others. You cannot simply accept what life has to offer; you aspire for more.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Test 2
There were no right or wrong answers

Tested ability to follow instruction, and make impossible choices in a increasingly stressful situations.

Answers were timed and scored for logical consistency. Rewarded for making fast decisions - But penalized for contradicting past answers.

Score suggests an unusually well-realized ability to make confident decisions under pressure.
Top ten percent of the country. Performance continues to suggest you are in an above average percentile. We urge you to continue to unlock your true potential.

Test 3

Couldn't fully take this test cause i don't have a web camera for my computer, but i still finished in the top 5%. Then reads Byzantium security international is seeking high-quality candidates to join their organization. My score suggests that i may qualify..

Test 4
Top 2% in my country. Outstanding performance marks me as a potential agent with their organization. Complete final test to qualify.
Test 5

Holly fu*king sh*t.. this is were it got crazy for me. She said close your eyes and imagine being in your childhood. In the kitchen of your home. the window is open and a breeze coming threw that window. Now look at the fridge and you will see a drawing that i had done the day before. I couldnt think of anything. So i thought about when I was a kid and drew drawings of turkeys from a hand out lines. Like this one

[pic - click to view]

Then it asked me to draw the picture i had seen on the fridge.. So i draw the hand turkey. Then the test shows me a picture of a little girl from test two that has a hand turkey picture in the background. WTF crazy sh*t..

Then tells me i am in the top one percent because i did that. And that they have determined that I have a skill-set to be considered an information analyst in their organization. This now gives me access to exclusive surveillance footage and confidential dossiers.

Then i asked if i wanted to proceed into the "restricted area". So i did and it just had some b/w photos, a pdf picture and an audio recording.

I understand this is a promotional stunt for this new show called "Hunted", but test one had me amazed and test five is a little disturbing.
 5 years ago '05        #22
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,697 | Props total: 2453 2453
 5 years ago '07        #23
etherem 
space
space
$353 | Props total: 45 45
yooooo wtf
this sh*t is a tweak...

im fu*kin scared now sh*t was a mind reader
 5 years ago '06        #24
aussie08 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 1315 1315
wow...didnt expect that
 5 years ago '09        #25
Polygod 75 heat pts75
space
space
$3,953 | Props total: 1405 1405
I didn't draw an animal, i drew an alien sh*ts wack
 5 years ago '11        #26
shellz386 43 heat pts43
space
space
$6,000 | Props total: 4641 4641
my n*gga...

the results of the 5th test got me like "OHHH sh*t!!!!!"
 5 years ago '09        #27
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
lol @ this being anything accurate
this is a movie promo and kept general as fu*k just like horoscopes etc.
But it's crazy nice to see that this "Everybody-can-relate-to-this"-scheme still works so perfectly!
 5 years ago '09        #28
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 1120 1120
 YungPrinceNY said:

[pic - click to view]

I got the same exact sh*t

Your responses indicate that you have a normal desire to share yourself with others. However, this need is not being adequately fulfilled at present.

As a result, you unconsciously attempt to treat this emptiness with momentary interests and temporary passions. If left unaddressed, this imbalance leads to impulsive behavior and unnecessary risks.

Past betrayals have left you generally suspicious of others’ behavior, particularly regarding romantic relationships. You fear you may be exploited if you open yourself too fully. Consequently, you often seek some proof of a new friend’s or lover’s sincerity before you decide to trust them.

Further complicating your relationships is the anxiety you have about your unfulfilled personal and professional goals. You fear that you’ve made decisions that weren’t in your own best interest, or failed to take advantage of opportunities when they presented themselves.

The desire to overcome these challenges sometimes lead you to seem pushy or even arrogant. Because this competitive urge is not always apparent to others, they are often surprised by it.

However, the passion that underlies your desire for success is unique. This makes you unlike others. You cannot simply accept what life has to offer; you aspire for more.
Real sh*t I'm about to get teary eyed

5 years ago '04        #29
SiXkIlS 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,200 | Props total: 953 953
this should could fu*k up a high.
 5 years ago '06        #30
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,667 | Props total: 1226 1226
 09-23-2012, 07:07 AM         #31
Dysfunqtional 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SickaMorStyle said:
Test 1

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Test 2

Test 3

Couldn't fully take this test cause i don't have a web camera for my computer, but i still finished in the top 5%. Then reads Byzantium security international is seeking high-quality candidates to join their organization. My score suggests that i may qualify..

Test 4

Test 5

Holly fu*king sh*t.. this is were it got crazy for me. She said close your eyes and imagine being in your childhood. In the kitchen of your home. the window is open and a breeze coming threw that window. Now look at the fridge and you will see a drawing that i had done the day before. I couldnt think of anything. So i thought about when I was a kid and drew drawings of turkeys from a hand out lines. Like this one

[pic - click to view]

Then it asked me to draw the picture i had seen on the fridge.. So i draw the hand turkey. Then the test shows me a picture of a little girl from test two that has a hand turkey picture in the background. WTF crazy sh*t..

Then tells me i am in the top one percent because i did that. And that they have determined that I have a skill-set to be considered an information analyst in their organization. This now gives me access to exclusive surveillance footage and confidential dossiers.

Then i asked if i wanted to proceed into the "restricted area". So i did and it just had some b/w photos, a pdf picture and an audio recording.

I understand this is a promotional stunt for this new show called "Hunted", but test one had me amazed and test five is a little disturbing.
For Test five I drew a car...and they showed the little girl, with a drawing of a car in the background. Plus they showed a car picture from test one, a video of a car from the 3rd test, and the reverse play back of the audio said "draw a motor vehicle" or something similar.

This is some clever sh*t...
 5 years ago '09        #32
Willehad 
space
space
space
$358 | Props total: 346 346

[pic - click to view]

Unlike most people, you have a strong — at times destructive — independent streak. Routine tasks are frustrating and often impossible to complete, unless you’ve created them for yourself.
At the moment, you are under substantial stress and anxiety. This is caused by the unshakable feeling that you’re not fully in control of your own life.
An existing relationship in your life, either romantic or business-related, is currently unsatisfactory. You’re presently contemplating the possibility of escape. This can make you irritable or uncomfortable at times, even around the people you love.
However, when you are in control, you’re capable and even excited to make difficult decisions. This occasionally leaves you feeling isolated or alone. You are willing to make this trade-off, if it means being in charge of your own life.
The darker emotions inside you — those underlying urges that all humans have — are very strong. And yet, you have the ability to harness that energy to achieve your goals. This makes you unique among our testing population. You can focus your energy, both positive and negative.

Yeah, thats true...

EDIT: That sh*t scares me a lil bit

Last edited by Willehad; 09-23-2012 at 07:31 AM..
 09-23-2012, 07:40 AM         #33
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wtf is up with these questions?
 09-23-2012, 07:46 AM         #34
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lil Jay said:
lol @ this being anything accurate
this is a movie promo and kept general as fu*k just like horoscopes etc.
But it's crazy nice to see that this "Everybody-can-relate-to-this"-scheme still works so perfectly!
Yeah but mines was kinda on point too though.
 5 years ago '12        #35
Ricky Retardo 43 heat pts43
space
space
$5,985 | Props total: 13789 13789
 SickaMorStyle said:
Test 1

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Test 2

Test 3

Test 4

Test 5

[pic - click to view]

YOOO i drew the same thing but then it got fu*ked up, so i turned it into something else... it turned out to be some kind of monster but then they showed the dinosaurs from the 1st test with the same description as my drawing and the audio test with the unusual dialogue was played backwards. it said to draw a monster.

this sh*t is fu*kin CRAZY!!!
 5 years ago '10        #36
illement 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,483 | Props total: 1530 1530
Wow!! This is some wild sh*t... Test 5 blew me away. sh*t was unexpected and fun as hell. Props TS
 5 years ago '06        #37
LilBlasta 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,663 | Props total: 5 5
 Dysfunqtional said:
For Test five I drew a car...and they showed the little girl, with a drawing of a car in the background. Plus they showed a car picture from test one, a video of a car from the 3rd test, and the reverse play back of the audio said "draw a motor vehicle" or something similar.

This is some clever sh*t...
lmao oh sh*t i drew a car as well
 5 years ago '11        #38
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
I drew a picture of a family in the grass with the sun then they went through all this sh*t with the lil girl having a picture of the family in the background. The be happy sequence with a family and the audio telling me to draw a picture of a family
 5 years ago '08        #39
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,123 | Props total: 2682 2682
this is kinda insane.
 5 years ago '08        #40
itzjustlogic 52 heat pts52
space
space
$1,151 | Props total: 83 83
I had to give you props. That sh*t was just crazy.

Test 5 tho!
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago