Week 3 - Cincinnati Bungles @ Washington Redskins - RGThreesus

most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
30 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
90 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 09-23-2012, 03:00 PM         #341
Cya Nerd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cubes said:
Skins have gave up 101 points in 3 games?
Yea they fu*king suck big time
 6 years ago '07        #342
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,931 | Props total: 4073 4073
 DoMieD said:
He hasn't played ONE good defense, idiot.


The Bengals were 30th in the league giving up 430 yards a game


But the Rams defense is good so stfu
 6 years ago '12        #343
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$47,052 | Props total: 1323 1323
 ghost8 said:
But the Rams defense is good so stfu
I guess.. I'll say they are the best D he's played.
 6 years ago '04        #344
ghettofied 357 heat pts357
space
avatar space
space
$23,288 | Props total: 10588 10588
You Skins fans will learn how everybody treated us last year now and Newton. It doesn't matter according to RG3 its all on the QB. It's all Bob's fault. It's a damn TEAM GAME!


Last edited by ghettofied; 09-23-2012 at 03:22 PM..
 09-23-2012, 03:31 PM         #345
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
RG3 was willing this team back to wins while Cam is throwing his team into deeper graves... do research.
 09-23-2012, 03:38 PM         #346
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bob Griffin and the Skins fans losing out here...

 09-23-2012, 03:39 PM         #347
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
Bob Griffin and the Skins fans losing out here...

sh*t least we scoring over 30 a game.. fix the defense and we win a few here and there.
 6 years ago '04        #348
ghettofied 357 heat pts357
space
avatar space
space
$23,288 | Props total: 10588 10588
 @RG3 said:
RG3 was willing this team back to wins while Cam is throwing his team into deeper graves... do research.
Dude, whatever makes you sleep better. Bob didn't do sh*t today to help "lead his team" at the end. He came up sh*tty. Point is, the game was on the QB as you say. You lost. ITS HIS fu*kING FAULT! Like you fu*king say! Its not a team game, its the QB! Your retarded a.ss logic!
 6 years ago '04        #349
ghettofied 357 heat pts357
space
avatar space
space
$23,288 | Props total: 10588 10588
 @RG3 said:
sh*t least we scoring over 30 a game.. fix the defense and we win a few here and there.
That's what Panthers fans said last year. Ha, too bad the defense never got fixed. Neither will yours. Its your QB's fault though.
 09-23-2012, 03:44 PM         #350
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ghettofied said:
Dude, whatever makes you sleep better. Bob didn't do sh*t today to help "lead his team" at the end. He came up sh*tty. Point is, the game was on the QB as you say. You lost. ITS HIS fu*kING FAULT! Like you fu*king say! Its not a team game, its the QB! Your retarded a.ss logic!
you are a sad little bi*ch. lmao worry about your QB who is getting outplayed by a rookie.


*waits for you to point at the team records like i said anything about that*
 6 years ago '04        #351
ghettofied 357 heat pts357
space
avatar space
space
$23,288 | Props total: 10588 10588
 @RG3 said:
you are a sad little bi*ch. lmao worry about your QB who is getting outplayed by a rookie.


*waits for you to point at the team records like i said anything about that*
He isn't ouplaying him. Both teams blow fu*king balls as a whole.
 09-23-2012, 04:08 PM         #352
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ghettofied said:
He isn't ouplaying him. Both teams blow fu*king balls as a whole. At you comparing a rookie to a 2nd year pro.
and that rookie has a better passer rating and has account for less turnover and more TDs.. please continue with this conversation and keep looking like a fu*king idiot.
 6 years ago '04        #353
ghettofied 357 heat pts357
space
avatar space
space
$23,288 | Props total: 10588 10588
 @RG3 said:
and that rookie has a better passer rating and has account for less turnover and more TDs.. please continue with this conversation and keep looking like a fu*king idiot.
Yeah, but both teams suck balls. Like i've said numerous times Cam only forces sh*t when his defense is letting the other offense continue to score on them.
 6 years ago '12        #354
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$47,052 | Props total: 1323 1323
Cam Da Scam >>>>RGB
 09-23-2012, 04:18 PM         #355
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ghettofied said:
Yeah, but both teams suck balls. Like i've said numerous times Cam only forces sh*t when his defense is letting the other offense continue to score on them.
so what did RG3 do today? he was down 17 and didnt throw a INT.. tied the game infact./
 6 years ago '12        #356
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$47,052 | Props total: 1323 1323
 @RG3 said:
so what did RG3 do today? he was down 17 and didnt throw a INT.. tied the game infact./
He threw 3 passes in those 2 drives that tied the game

Y'all busted out a new gimmick to finally get some offense

Stop it.
 6 years ago '04        #357
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,686 | Props total: 17 17
Bobby failed.

Got smacked around today too.
 09-23-2012, 04:25 PM         #358
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoMieD said:
He threw 3 passes in those 2 drives that tied the game

Y'all busted out a new gimmick to finally get some offense

Stop it.
306 total yards with 2 total TDs.. improving his turnover ration 7-2 while Cams in 2-5 .. mutha fu*king STOP IT..
 09-23-2012, 04:50 PM         #359
Cya Nerd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people can't even give props

everyone trolls and hates on this board


haha well time to do as well
 6 years ago '12        #360
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$9,274 | Props total: 3321 3321
 @RG3 said:
306 total yards with 2 total TDs.. improving his turnover ration 7-2 while Cams in 2-5 .. mutha fu*king STOP IT..
Just goes to show you how pointless stats are. A quarterback with that kind of TD to TO ratio should be 2-1 not 1-2. Just saying
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
67 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
88 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
148 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
163 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
May 20 - Europeans Clown US Gun Violence & The NRA - #MAGA
151 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside 'Grape' Air Jordan 5s Are Getting a Makeover
27 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside In honor of the Steet Fighter anniversary game coming up...
17 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy