most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
50 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
153 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '11        #41
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
space
$7,947 | Props total: 3733 3733
Where you get those from?

Not his real daughter, he refers to her as his step daughter.
They got the same last name, dunno if thats a coincidence or he just unofficially adopted her.

Last edited by KingP1n; 09-24-2012 at 11:15 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #42
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
space
Ohh she lost weight but she got a weird look to her
 5 years ago '05        #43
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,520 | Props total: 745 745
 superdrunken said:
50 a real dude

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #44
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 xo xo xo said:
*sigh*, another reality show and on The Learning Channel. Smh....

^Why does anyone need to know the truth about these men???
cuz the truth will set you free

SmokeyTheBlunt said:
what the fu*k is wrong with these hoes? trying to make a buck lying about your child's father, dragging his name in the dirt and acting like a certified a.ss on tv is not a fu*ki9ng hustle........
i mean, n*ggas act like as*holes too. it's not always the chicks fault though. men with power and money sh*t on chicks. i mean, it's part of the game but sh*t aint right at the end of the day. sometimes, yea, i see bi*ches that aint sh*t get over on n*ggas, use the system against them, exploit them, violate and sh*t like that. however, you think there's more bi*ches like that in the world versus as*hole n*ggas who sh*t on chicks, do them dirty and then claim that they were violated when it was them doing the violating??? heartbreak sucks for men and women. don't know the whole story. she was never in the media like that but she seemed to be real about her situation. and what about the cribb burning down? the n*gga been paid. finding a settlement for child support of, obviously, your son shouldn't be a difficult thing if you filthy. she said the n*gga don't even see his kid. some bi*ches be angry for no reason, some be angry cuz of the dude...i'mma see a little bit more before i pass judgment. at the end of the day, most chicks are illogical naturally. some though, make perfect sense. i'mma watch this to see what she say about the n*gga. he got gag orders on his life for a reason, i think. i think he don't want certain sh*t coming out that she know about.

ghost213 said:
yea, this would p!ss off plenty of people, male or female, if some sh*t like this happened and it look like your ex did it.
 5 years ago '11        #45
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
space
Well apparently.... did it

i mean, n*ggas act like as*holes too. it's not always the chicks fault though. men with power and money sh*t on chicks. i mean, it's part of the game but sh*t aint right at the end of the day. sometimes, yea, i see bi*ches that aint sh*t get over on n*ggas, use the system against them, exploit them, violate and sh*t like that. however, you think there's more bi*ches like that in the world versus as*hole n*ggas who sh*t on chicks, do them dirty and then claim that they were violated when it was them doing the violating??? heartbreak sucks for men and women. don't know the whole story. she was never in the media like that but she seemed to be real about her situation. and what about the cribb burning down? the n*gga been paid. finding a settlement for child support of, obviously, your son shouldn't be a difficult thing if you filthy. she said the n*gga don't even see his kid. some bi*ches be angry for no reason, some be angry cuz of the dude...i'mma see a little bit more before i pass judgment. at the end of the day, most chicks are illogical naturally. some though, make perfect sense. i'mma watch this to see what she say about the n*gga. he got gag orders on his life for a reason, i think. i think he don't want certain sh*t coming out that she know about.
He defo see his kid, but those days when the fire happend he always on tour and filming so he didn't get to go see him. He even went to Mia's Graduation that aint his blood daughter he aint have to do that.

Anyway Shaniqua acting like 50 didn't take them all on tour in his early days to spend time with his kid.

[pic - click to view]

They seem alright now, she did try sh*t on him with floyd BM but I guess its a love hate sh*t.

[pic - click to view]

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
123 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
272 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
62 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
63 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
112 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy