Fu%k Stringer Bell And Anybody That Luv Em

most viewed right now
 129
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
209 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 76
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 66
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 63
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 3 years ago '05        #141
cowlersleycowle 
space
space
space
$2,205 | Props total: 466 466
 Mkcn9714 said:
Why it don't? They not the same. You don't make no damn sense.
Word.

Marlo was alot more intelligent imo. Stringers thinking was pretty reckless where marlo was cool calm and collected.
 3 years ago '05        #142
cowlersleycowle 
space
space
space
$2,205 | Props total: 466 466
 Mkcn9714 said:
fu*k no, Marlo got caught the first time during his first big shipment. He also k!lled people for trivial reasons and drew police attention dropping so many bodies, that's fu*king reckless. Most of Stringer's moves were more calculating. I really hope you are being sarcastic, because saying Stringer was more reckless than Marlo has to be one of the most ignorant things I've ever heard.
Haha stringer tries to appear calculated and wanted to try portray himself in that way but if you break down his actions it was pretty reckless and narrow minded thinking.

Marlo always saw the bigger picture.
 3 years ago '14        #143
TrillbertArenas 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,039 | Props total: 3562 3562
 cowlersleycowle said:
Haha stringer tries to appear calculated and wanted to try portray himself in that way but if you break down his actions it was pretty reckless and narrow minded thinking.

Marlo always saw the bigger picture.
You cant be serious. Marlo was more narrow minded than anyone else on the show. He threw a fit at the mere thought of omar callin him out by name in the streets. He was a totalitarian that only cared about being king than anything else. After string approaches him with a proposition to help him launder his money and join the new day co op he reacts by tellin his ppl to go to war with the Barksdale organization. Marlo got lucky avon went to prison before they could gun brawl. Avon had RPGs waiting for em
 3 years ago '08        #144
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$12,945 | Props total: 5501 5501
 TrillbertArenas said:
You cant be serious. Marlo was more narrow minded than anyone else on the show. He threw a fit at the mere thought of omar callin him out by name in the streets. He was a totalitarian that only cared about being king than anything else. After string approaches him with a proposition to help him launder his money and join the new day co op he reacts by tellin his ppl to go to war with the Barksdale organization. Marlo got lucky avon went to prison before they could gun brawl. Avon had RPGs waiting for em
This. Not to mention him catching a body just to steal some candy to try to feel like a boss.
 3 years ago '14        #145
pojo18 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,263 | Props total: 157 157
 SlickJ101 said:
This. Not to mention him catching a body just to steal some candy to try to feel like a boss.
this.

my man was hella petty
 3 years ago '06        #146
younghova2k3 
space
space
space
$970 | Props total: 99 99
 youknowmystelo said:
Stringer Bell knew the streets should only be a temporarily establishment. But he didn't know how many sharks were waiting to eat his a.ss up in the political game.


He made all the right street moves as far as I'm concerned.

Dee, was a good man but was about to crack.
You a fu*king rat if u think this. he sniched on his ppl. not street at all no wonder u post drake smileys.
 3 years ago '05        #147
cowlersleycowle 
space
space
space
$2,205 | Props total: 466 466
There is a reason Marlo won and stronger lost. 2 business men. One made well thought out intelligent moves the other just thought he did.

Maybe reckless was the wrong word.
 3 years ago '08        #148
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$12,945 | Props total: 5501 5501
 cowlersleycowle said:
There is a reason Marlo won and stronger lost. 2 business men. One made well thought out intelligent moves the other just thought he did.

Maybe reckless was the wrong word.
Yea, the series ended before we watched Marlo get popped

You really think he was gonna last long without Chris and Snoop?
 3 years ago '05        #149
cowlersleycowle 
space
space
space
$2,205 | Props total: 466 466
 SlickJ101 said:
Yea, the series ended before we watched Marlo get popped

You really think he was gonna last long without Chris and Snoop?
Think that what the last scene was showing. You never knew if he could really hang but that last scene proved he had more than just Chris and snoop. Marlo was moving in circles stringer dreamt about at the end.
 3 years ago '08        #150
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$12,945 | Props total: 5501 5501
 cowlersleycowle said:
Think that what the last scene was showing. You never knew if he could really hang but that last scene proved he had more than just Chris and snoop. Marlo was moving in circles stringer dreamt about at the end.
That post made pretty much zero sense but whatever you think.
 3 years ago '05        #151
cowlersleycowle 
space
space
space
$2,205 | Props total: 466 466
 SlickJ101 said:
That post made pretty much zero sense but whatever you think.
Break down the meaning of marlos final scene.
 3 years ago '08        #152
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$12,945 | Props total: 5501 5501
 cowlersleycowle said:
Break down the meaning of marlos final scene.
He has the option to get out of the street game but he can't leave it alone.

He's like Avon and cares more about the dumb rep sh*t than just getting out with his money.
 3 years ago '11        #153
klutch2381 
space
space
space
$182 | Props total: 12 12
Stringer was a bi*ch. He got what he deserved. I was glad when he got clapped up. Stringer is like a lot of dudes in the streets -- always preaching a code - an ethic, "the game." But, if you ever noticed, that "game" always suited his self-interests and when it didn't, he had no problem deviating away from it: snitching, lying, k!lling, etc., to save his own a.ss. His character represents how there's no loyalty in the "game" and ultimately everyone is out for themselves. But, they don't say, "Hey, I'm out for myself, bruh; get in where you can fit in." Instead, they (someone like Stringer) have others promote their own interests under the guise of the "game" and family. It's a huge con. The "game" is bullsh*t, just like Stringer.
 2 years ago '12        #154
CosbySweater 297 heat pts297 OP
space
avatar space
space
$36,101 | Props total: 15525 15525

[video - click to view]



I love how Avon checked that snake a.ss n*gga
 2 years ago '10        #155
georgiaballa 
space
avatar space
space
$647 | Props total: 278 278
Shid had my hyped when they tooling up for a war and then the cops stopped them.

I was pissed!
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 42
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
15 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
50 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy