Fu%k Stringer Bell And Anybody That Luv Em

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
31 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #21
CosbySweater 297 heat pts297 OP
space
space
$36,136 | Props total: 15825 15825

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #22
Lamar Burton 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,001 | Props total: 389 389
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Wallace and D'angelo both had to go. Wallace's death was one of the hardest ones to watch on the show. And I liked D'angelo. But they were expendable and had to go.

Setting up Avon was fu*ked up, but Avon set him up as well so
I don't know. Watched it again recently and I got the vibe that Brother k!lling String was the only option. Avon had no choice. Remember the scene in the barbershop? Stringer's death was his own doing. I wouldn't consider that a setup. Brother was going to get him back regardless.
 5 years ago '11        #23
Mikey c 
space
space
$1,225 | Props total: 390 390
String was a fu*king snake. I was glad when they got his a.ss. D and Wallace were my n*ggas but they were liabilities so he did what he had to. But when that n*gga snitched on Avon just because he wanted to run sh*t, I was like

Last edited by Mikey c; 09-22-2012 at 09:28 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #24
.Mase Da Rula.|M 1 heat pts
space
space
$25,670 | Props total: 177 177
Stringer was a cool n*gga overall

but he did do some bi*chass sh*t tho... fu*kin D's Girl and setting up Avon.

yeah Avon was being reckless but loyalty is loyalty tho.. thats the boss and your homie.. and u did him dirty... dude wasnt a ride or die at all...

now Weebay... he was ride or die
 5 years ago '12        #25
space
space
 .Mase Da Rula. said:

yeah Avon was being reckless but loyalty is loyalty tho.. thats the boss and your homie.. and u did him dirty... dude wasnt a ride or die at all...

5 years ago '05        #26
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
Stringer was one of the best characters on the show. I understood why he k!lled Wallace but D'angelo had finally found peace with himself in jail and was in a better place mentally and I doubt he wouldve went back to snitch on Avons crew...No reason he had to die.

Stringer was one of the smartest people on the show, he played the business role well, but as soon as he started getting "hood" on people it started his downfall especially when he went behind Avon's back and brought prop joe's people to the towers and tried to set up brother mousune (sp?)

If he never wouldve had d'angelo k!lled in jail, avon wouldnt have fought string and eventually gave him up to the brother and omar.
 5 years ago '05        #27
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,983 | Props total: 3269 3269
Stringer wasn't made for you to like him..but the funny thing is a lot of people did anyway.

Dude was one of the best characters on the show..a street n*gga who went to community college. A smart dude who always wanted to be something more than the streets..in the end that caught up with him tho.
 5 years ago '07        #28
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,073 | Props total: 1845 1845
 Lamar Burton said:
I don't know. Watched it again recently and I got the vibe that Brother k!lling String was the only option. Avon had no choice. Remember the scene in the barbershop? Stringer's death was his own doing. I wouldn't consider that a setup. Brother was going to get him back regardless.
cosign
 5 years ago '07        #29
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,796 | Props total: 14598 14598
 ThaNostalgic1 said:
Stringer was one of the best characters on the show. I understood why he k!lled Wallace but D'angelo had finally found peace with himself in jail and was in a better place mentally and I doubt he wouldve went back to snitch on Avons crew...No reason he had to die.

Stringer was one of the smartest people on the show, he played the business role well, but as soon as he started getting "hood" on people it started his downfall especially when he went behind Avon's back and brought prop joe's people to the towers and tried to set up brother mousune (sp?)

If he never wouldve had d'angelo k!lled in jail, avon wouldnt have fought string and eventually gave him up to the brother and omar.

enough said
 09-23-2012, 04:36 PM         #30
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 .Mase Da Rula. said:

I stand by him on all those actions.
 5 years ago '04        #31
.Mase Da Rula.|M 1 heat pts
space
space
$25,670 | Props total: 177 177
 youknowmystelo said:
I stand by him on all those actions.
alot of n*ggas would... it happens alot in the game

but when you break it down outside of its circumstances

String did some hoe a.ss sh*t..

the bond between brothers always take precedence.. especially in the street code

you come up with a n*gga.. you gots to ride with that n*gga even if he wrong..

you correct his a.ss while you two are in private (like when Avon was injured he ruffed him up a bit) but never not be there for your homeboy or go behind him like string did (setting him up to go back to jail)

setting up Wallace... I agreed that it was a necessary evil but fu*king D's babymama.. not just some random hoe he claimed.. thats his seed protector and the both of them was wrong for that but String being an intelligent a.ss n*gga shoulda known better
 09-23-2012, 05:34 PM         #32
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 .Mase Da Rula. said:
alot of n*ggas would... it happens alot in the game

but when you break it down outside of its circumstances

String did some hoe a.ss sh*t..

the bond between brothers always take precedence.. especially in the street code

you come up with a n*gga.. you gots to ride with that n*gga even if he wrong..

you correct his a.ss while you two are in private (like when Avon was injured he ruffed him up a bit) but never not be there for your homeboy or go behind him like string did (setting him up to go back to jail)

setting up Wallace... I agreed that it was a necessary evil but fu*king D's babymama.. not just some random hoe he claimed.. thats his seed protector and the both of them was wrong for that but String being an intelligent a.ss n*gga shoulda known better
Stringer Bell was just on a whole another level (power lust wise) to let his coked up homeboy drag him down.
 5 years ago '05        #33
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7119 7119
I'm still at the guy in here saying Stringer went out like a bi*ch. He tried to logically talk his way out of the situation. When he realized it wasn't a viable option, he accepted defeat and took it like a man.

Most respectable death on the show, imo.

"Alright then, do it motherfu*kers"

Not the exact quote at all but you get my point.
 5 years ago '07        #34
Daville502 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,785 | Props total: 1313 1313
String was a great bad guy. The problem was he didn't respect the game enough and did a lot of shady sh*t that he kept a secret from Avon.
 5 years ago '05        #35
Spec1men88 6 heat pts
space
space
$484 | Props total: 6 6
Onlllly Motha fu*kah I Shed A Tear For Was my n*gga BOOOOOODIIIEEEEEE Fk Yo That Hurt My Heart
 5 years ago '12        #36
space
space
 Spec1men88 said:
Onlllly Motha fu*kah I Shed A Tear For Was my n*gga BOOOOOODIIIEEEEEE Fk Yo That Hurt My Heart

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #37
young_fletch 24 heat pts24
space
space
space
$1,074 | Props total: 493 493
 CosbySweater said:

chris was the mastermind of that sh*t smh
 5 years ago '11        #38
Mikey c 
space
space
$1,225 | Props total: 390 390
 CosbySweater said:

When Bodie is attacked by Chris and Snoop, he stands still and attacks them diagonally (as a pawn). Snoop and Chris move in and attack diagonally (as bishops). Bodie is then k!lled by O-Dog, who moves forward and to the left (as a knight) and k!lls Bodie.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #39
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
^^damn...
 09-24-2012, 07:28 PM         #40
callmekam 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mikey c said:
When Bodie is attacked by Chris and Snoop, he stands still and attacks them diagonally (as a pawn). Snoop and Chris move in and attack diagonally (as bishops). Bodie is then k!lled by O-Dog, who moves forward and to the left (as a knight) and k!lls Bodie.

[pic - click to view]

damn.. that is crazy... makes this scene 10x better..

Last edited by callmekam; 09-24-2012 at 07:32 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
33 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy