International Galaxy S III (Quad-Core) vs. iPhone 5

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
102 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #61
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 SugaHillRomello said:
Of course the Iphone is faster. It has a dual core processor running nothing but a glorified app drawer
/thread
 09-23-2012, 12:15 AM         #62
free meech 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who makes that chip inside the Iphone? .....I'll wait....case closed
 09-23-2012, 12:56 AM         #63
infamouswm 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Will Andriod please make better software that their higher end phones can utilize better. This would make Apple make the iPhone better. The iPhone 5 was ready last year, they just held out another year, because the competition was behind....With this being said, yeah I like Apple products. I mean all my products work just like the day that I bout them. When I do sell an Apple product, i get really good resale prices.
 09-23-2012, 12:58 AM         #64
infamouswm 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just sold my one year old Iphone 4S for $375. My buddy sold his barely 2 month old Samsung S3 for $225.
 5 years ago '04        #65
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 free meech said:
who makes that chip inside the Iphone? .....I'll wait....case closed
u do know why it's a Samsung chip right?
 5 years ago '05        #66
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,434 | Props total: 589 589
 infamouswm said:
Will Andriod please make better software that their higher end phones can utilize better. This would make Apple make the iPhone better. The iPhone 5 was ready last year, they just held out another year, because the competition was behind....With this being said, yeah I like Apple products. I mean all my products work just like the day that I bout them. When I do sell an Apple product, i get really good resale prices.
 5 years ago '04        #67
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 infamouswm said:
oh really? the gobi was ready last year
 5 years ago '11        #68
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,448 | Props total: 717 717
 Venom said:
hold up, he clear up the processes on the iphone but not the gs3?
he did it to both.....
 5 years ago '05        #69
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,520 | Props total: 745 745
 jicka said:
A lot of apps have borders right now. Most big apps have been updated already but some still haven't
Yeah I know that all the apps that have not been updated have borders on the sides. But that video had borders on the top as well. It looked like he tried to zoom in but that was it, the video playing on the s3 was straight, there was no comparison, iPhone was slaughtered in that face off. If I was commuting and I wanted to watch videos I would choose the S3 all day, it's just a shame it's so damm big lol

I'm up in the air between an ip5 and the Nokia 920. I got an s2 at the moment.
 5 years ago '06        #70
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 infamouswm said:
Apple needs to make a real operating system and get rid of that app drawer lol
 09-23-2012, 08:05 AM         #71
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y.G. said:
This is the phone I have in my pocket.

[pic - click to view]

u use CM10 nightlies?
 5 years ago '04        #72
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 ghost213 said:
Yeah I know that all the apps that have not been updated have borders on the sides. But that video had borders on the top as well. It looked like he tried to zoom in but that was it, the video playing on the s3 was straight, there was no comparison, iPhone was slaughtered in that face off. If I was commuting and I wanted to watch videos I would choose the S3 all day, it's just a shame it's so damm big lol

I'm up in the air between an ip5 and the Nokia 920. I got an s2 at the moment.
once the YouTube updates the app the iPhone will look amazing with the full screen YouTube, idk why this geek didn't realize why there were borders
 09-23-2012, 08:25 AM         #73
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PTC said:
Don't you think it's pretty fu*kin stupid to have 2 different task k!lling options with one that k!lls more tasks than the other?

So theres one button that k!lls all tasks recently (no where does it indicate this nor would one ever know)...

And theres another one where you have to press the OTHER button to get to the OTHER RAM k!lling screen then only on THAT screen can you k!ll ALL the processes.

Again, no where does it indicate this, it's just something... you'd have to know.

Like I said ---> not realistic for most people and not intuitive.
1 clears out recent cache & the other k!lls all process
 09-23-2012, 08:31 AM         #74
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why dude used SVoice instead of Google Now since he was on Jelly Bean?
 5 years ago '04        #75
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,340 | Props total: 2762 2762
 finishim said:
once the YouTube updates the app the iPhone will look amazing with the full screen YouTube, idk why this geek didn't realize why there were borders
Well on Android..Apps are built to auto scale no matter what resolution hence we never get letter boxes.
 5 years ago '04        #76
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 VictoryThagr8 said:
Well on Android..Apps are built to auto scale no matter what resolution hence we never get letter boxes.
serious question, doesn't this fu*k with the res on apps?
 5 years ago '11        #77
Ant O 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,880 | Props total: 5229 5229
 PTC said:
And this right here is a clear example as to why Android is not an intuitive OS and requires you to do much more sh*t than necessary to get basic processes done.

Little droid with the x is all you need to tap to clear ram

Or you can pull the notification menu down and clear it that way........its not hard or requires you to do to much unnecessary sh*t
 5 years ago '05        #78
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,434 | Props total: 589 589
 tj.iscool said:
why dude used SVoice instead of Google Now since he was on Jelly Bean?
probably cuz S Voice is apart of the S3 as Siri is part of the iphone... both phones can actually use Google's new Voice Search (not G Now tho)
 5 years ago '05        #79
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,087 | Props total: 10768 10768
 finishim said:
Nope.
 5 years ago '04        #80
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,340 | Props total: 2762 2762
 finishim said:
Nope especially when most apps use high Res icons already. It just only look crappy on tablet, but since app made with the android 4.0 goes auto tablet format, that it would get fix.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
109 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy