College Football Saturday Talk - Week 4

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
104 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #921
RRyderz3 
space
space
$278 | Props total: 0 0
 PrimeTimeJones3 said:
as stated...FSU took care of business tonight
 09-22-2012, 11:00 PM         #922
BADmeetsEVIL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
College football is down this year. Bama is the only squad that has looked good enough to run the table so far.
 5 years ago '12        #923
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,622 | Props total: 2135 2135
 BADmeetsEVIL said:
College football is down this year. Bama is the only squad that has looked good enough to run the table so far.
inb4fsufans
 5 years ago '09        #924
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,657 | Props total: 2772 2772
 DoMieD said:
Please stop it.

You one of those dudes that hears one of these dumbass media cats throw some sh*t out there on air and start believing it lol

Emanuel ain't fu*kin with Geno, at all.
He had a good enough game vs a quality opponent to get in the convo about it for now. But I picked Geno as my dark horse Heisman, and n*ggas on here were laughing at that sh*t
 5 years ago '10        #925
BEASTMODE863 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,171 | Props total: 299 299
EJ Manuel stats for this week = 27/35 for 380 2TD 0INT, 12 rush for 102

i mean you can atleast say he has a slim chance at best, cause who out there is actually impressing ??? Geno Smith is good but other than that ?
 5 years ago '12        #926
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,987 | Props total: 1253 1253
 ReggieA said:
He had a good enough game vs a quality opponent to get in the convo about it for now. But I picked Geno as my dark horse Heisman, and n*ggas on here were laughing at that sh*t
Shut it down.

Geno out up 70 on that defense

Hell that CLEMSON D MADE FRAZIER FROM AUBURN LOOK GOOD

Shut it down
 5 years ago '07        #927
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4416 4416

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #928
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1036 1036
I would put EJ in the top 7 with his stock rising ^^
 09-22-2012, 11:10 PM         #929
BADmeetsEVIL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LicensedLegend said:
inb4fsufans
The ACC is even worse than the Big Ten, they will lose to UF and prob one more.
 5 years ago '09        #930
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,657 | Props total: 2772 2772
 BADmeetsEVIL said:
The ACC is even worse than the Big Ten, they will lose to UF and prob one more.
Central Michigan beat Iowa today Big 10 is probably the worst BCS Conference right now
 09-23-2012, 12:04 AM         #931
BADmeetsEVIL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReggieA said:
Central Michigan beat Iowa today Big 10 is probably the worst BCS Conference right now
Nah, overall still better than the ACC.
 5 years ago '06        #932
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,614 | Props total: 8918 8918
 kyhoopsgoat said:

fu*k YOU POST THIS FOR.. THINK THIS sh*t WAS COOL.. HUH............ YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME? ARE YOU CALLING ME OUT? IM HERE WHAT DO YOU WANT TOUGH GUY?
 5 years ago '06        #933
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,614 | Props total: 8918 8918
IM TIRED OF THESE DAMN WEAK a.ss SECONDARY SCHOOLS... THESE EASY a.ss TOUCHDOWNS EVERYONE GETS BURNED UNLESS YOUR PRESSURING THE QB

oregon using they speed again.. and they ugly a.ss uniforms besides them black jump offs..

NFL discussion? thread tomorrow? cool
 5 years ago '05        #934
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,067 | Props total: 6970 6970

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #935
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
$10,966 | Props total: 637 637
USC is coming back.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #936
bouncer900 
space
space
$4,011 | Props total: 87 87
 Chad09 said:
USC is coming back.

[pic - click to view]

Run game looked nice today

The receiving game needs to be fixed tho, its not working having Lee and Woods play the same role...

the receiving game was great last season with Lee being the deep threat and Woods racking up yards on short passes.... now Lane has them both on short routes every damn play
 5 years ago '04        #937
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4329 4329
 lostkauze said:
So which one you clowns was saying az was gonna beat us this week
USC said that sh*t... Stanford and OSU too...
 5 years ago '07        #938
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4416 4416
8 more weeks and Bobby Petrino on deck...

5 years ago '10        #939
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
fsu is a fun team to watch, not gonna lie
 5 years ago '11        #940
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
$10,966 | Props total: 637 637
Ground and Pound

A week after Stanford manhandled the Trojans offensive line, USC's reformed five controlled the line of scrimmage with senior captain Khaled Holmes (pictured) leading the way. Matt Barkley was not sacked, while Silas Redd (158 yards rushing) and Curtis McNeal (116 yards rushing) keyed the Trojans rushing attack, which combined for 296 yards on the ground. "I thought the game was won at the line of scrimmage today," said head coach Lane Kiffin. "Khaled being back makes a big difference for us. He really makes everything go." He also singled out Aundrey Walker for a strong game after having his starting spot challenged during the week.

Motoring

The USC defensive line had several meetings at the quarterback in a seven sack performance. Defensive line coach Ed Orgeron called it "night and day" having a healthy Wes Horton back in the starting lineup, but newcomers Morgan Breslin (3 sacks and 4.5 tackles for loss) and Leonard Williams (2 sacks and 3 tackles for loss) stole the show. "They are guys that are just a work in progress," Horton said about his fast-rising teammates. "They are getting better week-in and week-out. They are playing like they are older, more veteran players. It's great to see."

The Turning Point

Statistically, USC dominated Cal by nearly doubling the Bears yardage, but the Coliseum was tense and quiet in the third quarter in a 17-9 game with Cal on the move. Senior captain T.J. McDonald made the play of the night by picking off Zach Maynard and changing the momentum. The Trojans secondary kept the Bears in front of them all night, and for the second straight season, the Bears could not get in the end zone in this match-up. "Execute violently and play mad," McDonald said was the game plan.

Points on the Field

The Trojans scored 27, but how many points could they have put up on the board if not for three turnovers, eight penalties and two first half drops on long passes. "Little things here and there," Barkley tried to explain what was missing. "We are trying to score as many points as possible, so hopefully we don't repeat the way we won today."

Security Blanket

In a surprise twist, Andre Heidari was able to return as the field goal kicker just three weeks after suffering a leg injury in the season opener. As one of the best kickers in the nation, he is another weapon for the USC offense, which needed two field goals (40 and 41 yards) to salt away the victory. He also makes Lane Kiffin's job a little bit easier. "It helps me a lot...as a play-caller to know your kicker's range. It was great to have him back."

Hair of the Dog

The mood in the locker room was quite a bit different tonight than after the Stanford loss. "We are extremely proud of our players," said Kiffin. "We have got to make sure that we appreciate effort like that. That very easily could have been a hangover game." Barkley was asked to compare his post-game feelings after Stanford and now Cal. "Different," he said with a smile.

Two-point Conversion...

Consistent-Lee

Marqise Lee has been the most dependable aspect of USC's offense. He has averaged 10 catches per game with six receiving touchdowns on the season, including two tonight.

Pac-12 Network

We see all the comments on the blog and Twitter about the Trojan Family struggling to see the game across the country. Again, we are sorry that Pac-12 Networks is not available on all TV distributors. The conference is working tirelessly to strike a deal with DirecTV and others, which will be a huge boon for Pac-12 exposure in the long run. Hopefully, the negotiations will end soon, and you can watch your Trojans every week.

I didn't get to watch the game yet, I gotta download it. fu*king AT&T.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
149 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
29 comments
2 days ago