NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
121 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-21-2012, 08:43 PM         #61
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 brazidee said:
4-12
when was the last time bills made the playoffs?
 09-21-2012, 08:56 PM         #62
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Steve smith is so underrated and has been with carolina through everything, for once i want this man to win and i hope cam gets it together i dont wanna see another black Qb fail as a fan of his i kinda thought his season last year was overrated, RG3 is starting to look like the new fav black Qb of the league
 5 years ago '06        #63
K-Train 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 47 47
 RAZAH CUTS said:
Smith needs to chill... period.

He isn't a coach, he's a teammate..

Newton wasn't in his grill criticizing his dumbass after he got into that scuffle f!ght with kiwanuka or whoever during the actual game..

he's on his way out though, and doing sh*t like this, acting like a prick and you king sh*t, when you're really just an aging veteran on a bad team isn't gonna get you locker room points..

he has a history of not really knowing how to be a good teammate or how to lead tho.. I remember a couple of training camps ago when he broke a rookies nose for no fu*king reason...

he's just another short guy with a Napoleon complex... Cam shouldn't worry bout him.
Its called LEADERSHIP. A Leader doesn't act like the world is coming to a crash and downs everybody else in the ship, he takes his beatings, and learns from it.

As a Panthers fan I'm all for this.
 5 years ago '11        #64
1andonlyKingP 105 heat pts105
space
space
$13,305 | Props total: 4395 4395
Can't blame Steve Smith at all. Good move on his part.

Cam Newton strikes me as a "me me me" type of player, who tends to take losses badly because it reflects so harshly on their own ego. Watching him on the sideline, he's not feeling bad for his team watching. He's feeling bad for himself.

As great as Cam's season was last year, this mentality is a real pitfall in the NFL. Players that get down and see themselves (their own play) as the single controlling factor stop playing the game as a team effort and usually end up trying to do too much.

If defenses find you mentally weak, then they know if they can back you into a corner and you're going to loosen your game and start making mistakes. Last night was a prime example of this.
 5 years ago '07        #65
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 ghettofied said:
Steve Smith had Clausen throwing to him and Matt Moore. Any receiver's career is on CPR with him throwing to them. Calvin Johnson would have a hard time with Clausen.
Don't go that far, Mega was ballin with Orlovsky and Shaun Hill.
 5 years ago '04        #66
ghettofied 341 heat pts341
space
space
$21,875 | Props total: 8207 8207
 MythMade said:
Don't go that far, Mega was ballin with Orlovsky and Shaun Hill.
Which have both put up better numbers then Moore and Clausen.
 5 years ago '04        #67
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
football aint about becoming a man Steve chill, you'll get your money, cam will come around
 5 years ago '07        #68
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
This ain't nothing new......Cam is a selfish arrogant dude. This year is gonna be long and hard for him. He balled out last year but the NFL had all off season to watch his film and adjust the defense to stop him. If his sophomore slump crushes his spirit and makes him even more of an as*hole it could be the start of his ending.
 5 years ago '05        #69
b_eazy 61 heat pts61
space
space
$17,700 | Props total: 2338 2338
 RAZAH CUTS said:

Newton wasn't in his grill criticizing his dumbass after he got into that scuffle f!ght with kiwanuka or whoever during the actual game..

he's on his way out though, and doing sh*t like this, acting like a prick and you king sh*t, when you're really just an aging veteran on a bad team isn't gonna get you locker room points..

he has a history of not really knowing how to be a good teammate or how to lead tho.. I remember a couple of training camps ago when he broke a rookies nose for no fu*king reason...

he's just another short guy with a Napoleon complex... Cam shouldn't worry bout him.

the fuk is you talkin about?? If anybody has the right to do it in Carolina, it's STEVE SMITH! Just 'cause Cam had some success last year, don't mean he still ain't got a lot to prove, sh*t they ain't even have a winning record last year.

"I don't want to be passive and not do it because if I don't do it, who will?" Smith said. "The same way with my son, I can't expect somebody else (to do that). So yeah, I lit into him because I thought it was an opportunity for him to see and understand what was going on. This is more than about playing football. It's about becoming a man and understanding what this is."

that's some real sh*t right there.
 5 years ago '06        #70
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 maxnn said:
Cam Newton and Jay Cutler are the two QBs that just come off as unlikable.
 09-22-2012, 12:07 AM         #71
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"It's about becoming a man and understanding what this is"

bi*ch please, if steve dont get his bald a.ss outta here....

sit ya a.ss down and stop getting into f!ghts
 5 years ago '07        #72
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1350 1350
 TH35 said:
high school though but yea he acts like the world is ending and he's selfish. He aint a hardcore rival so I don't bash him he's good just needs to stop w/ the crybaby and me sh*t.
but he never lost at auburn...beeyatch
 5 years ago '07        #73
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1350 1350
i'm not sure why we are running all that read option sh*t....seems like we are doing it waaay too much this year
 5 years ago '11        #74
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,448 | Props total: 717 717
 Killamike79 said:

[pic - click to view]

I hope he don't want to end up like this guy....
He wont. The big difference is that vince young wasnt able to translate his game to the nfl level. Newton will b relevant for awhile
 09-22-2012, 02:47 AM         #75
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
constructive criticism! nothing wrong with that b...
 5 years ago '09        #76
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,306 | Props total: 7959 7959
im sorry smith, you dont say whats on your mind to strangers or to the media.....what happens in the locker room stays in the locker room
 5 years ago '08        #77
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,764 | Props total: 12241 12241
 RAZAH CUTS said:

Bruh you couldn't be further from the truth

1. Barring injury Stevie Wonder still got 3 years at a high level.

2. You right he not a Coach..he was elected Captain by his teammates...That's what Captains do, I know, I was 1 all through HS and during my College playing days.

3. We not a bad team, we up and coming and we lost to the SB Champs big deal.

4. He broke ole boy nose years ago...he aint been that type of teammate since. Obviously he named Captain duh.

5. You repn Denver---If this was last year and his name was Tebow saying you'd be all for it

6. Lastly, I'm glad Steve said what he said. I like that Cam cares so much that sh*t like that gets to him but he can be a bit of a baby when things don't go his way---saying what Steve said to him was beneficial and help him through his development.
 5 years ago '08        #78
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,764 | Props total: 12241 12241
 S W A N said:
Same sh*t I said in another thread homie. Last yr maybe 5-6 times a game for big plays. This year seems like every running play. We need to get back to Panther football which is power running. And they need to get it in Cams head that a 4 yard check down is an acceptable play. n*gga think he on Madden tryna get chunks at a time. sh*t dont work like that. I like Rivera honestly but after that Tampa lost and this one where we didnt evem try to compete, a lil doubt is creeping in.
Naw, my dude. The Read Option is his strength...the reason its not consistent right now is Stewart missed 2 games...the same 2 games we struggled running in. I gotta believe not having him is causing us to struggle running. When he's in there its a 4-headed rushing attack...Stew is the key though because he's the power back...without him we can't get the power rushing so the Defense keys on DLo.

Its not the fact that they running the Read Option, its they're trying to run it on downs they shouldn't therefore wasting downs then putting Cam in 3rd and long---you can't win that way, get Stew Healthy tweak the play calling and we good.
 09-22-2012, 09:56 AM         #79
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it was a bad game for him and everyone else on his team and it just so happend on TNF... hes still a beast and has been one
 5 years ago '05        #80
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,381 | Props total: 8058 8058
razah cuts where u at homie? havent seen u since u made that dumb a.ss statement
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago