Steve Smith rips Cam Newton

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
20 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #21
PTC 138 heat pts138 OP
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 RAZAH CUTS said:
Smith needs to chill... period.

He isn't a coach, he's a teammate..

Newton wasn't in his grill criticizing his dumbass after he got into that scuffle f!ght with kiwanuka or whoever during the actual game..
Ain't nobody going to yell at you for getting into a f!ght that didn't cause no penalty Steve Smith been playing aggressive like that for his whole career, I bet you 32/32 coaches would love a WR who would block with that much intensity.

he's on his way out though, and doing sh*t like this, acting like a prick and you king sh*t, when you're really just an aging veteran on a bad team isn't gonna get you locker room points..
Steve Smith signed an extension and has a contract through 2016...

he has a history of not really knowing how to be a good teammate or how to lead tho.. I remember a couple of training camps ago when he broke a rookies nose for no fu*king reason...

he's just another short guy with a Napoleon complex... Cam shouldn't worry bout him.
He has a history playing with passion. You think Panthers would give him an extension if they thought he was a locker room cancer?

Dude is clean off the field too.
 5 years ago '04        #22
patt24 52 heat pts52
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 2568 2568
 RAZAH CUTS said:

Newton wasn't in his grill criticizing his dumbass after he got into that scuffle f!ght with kiwanuka or whoever during the actual game..

he's on his way out though, and doing sh*t like this, acting like a prick and you king sh*t, when you're really just an aging veteran on a bad team isn't gonna get you locker room points..

he has a history of not really knowing how to be a good teammate or how to lead tho.. I remember a couple of training camps ago when he broke a rookies nose for no fu*king reason...

he's just another short guy with a Napoleon complex... Cam shouldn't worry bout him.
these kids just dont understand
 5 years ago '05        #23
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
Im a Saints fan but this is why I respect this ni99a right here.
 5 years ago '11        #24
PTC 138 heat pts138 OP
space
space
space
 patt24 said:
these kids just dont understand
No n*gga, the only thing kids don't understand is how Newton was acting on the bench warranted that.

At the end of the day, is Smith's message correct? Yeah it is. And I'm sure everyone agrees.

So if you AGREE that Smith's message was correct, and disagree with Steve Smith, the only thing you're disagreeing with is HOW Smith delivered that message and that makes YOU a soft little bi*ch.

If you disagree with Steve Smith's message and that it's ok to sulk on the sidelines... then you just a fu*kin dumbass raised by peasants
 5 years ago '08        #25
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,152 | Props total: 2785 2785
 RAZAH CUTS said:

Shut the fu*k up with that bullsh*t. Cam ain't entitled to sh*t. He's talented but he's also a 2nd year player. Steve's been in the game long enough to have that kind of clout to tell Cam the blunt, honest truth. In general, I hate this generation for real, young'ns want the fame and the praise but act like sissies when they get hit with constructive criticism.
 5 years ago '05        #26
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,393 | Props total: 8082 8082
razah cuts thought he was dropping knowledge but he dont know sh*t take your L and move on bi*ch

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by TattooedMPsz; 09-21-2012 at 03:52 PM..
 09-21-2012, 03:47 PM         #27
twentythree 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killadre said:

[pic - click to view]

i keep watching this sh*t and laugh my a.ss off
 5 years ago '11        #28
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
this doesn't actually make him unlikable.
 5 years ago '11        #29
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,273 | Props total: 17736 17736
 IeatDatAzz04 said:
It was all good a week ago this sh*t team is crumbling haha glad f*ggot Steve is ripping cam

He is.a..bust
no...he's...not.

Take it from a man who's team drafted Jamarcus Russell.
 5 years ago '07        #30
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
Steve Smith >>>>
 5 years ago '08        #31
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,064 | Props total: 4855 4855
If Cam stayed as positive and upbeat as Tim Tebow does throughout games, no matter how bad he's playing, then he'd be even more of a monster. Cam looks close to the verge of suicide after just ONE mistake, and then it just spirals from then on.
 5 years ago '05        #32
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
oh lord lets over blow and over react to this blk qb is bound to fail rite
 5 years ago '11        #33
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
oh lord lets over blow and over react to this blk qb is bound to fail rite
Are you a fu*king bot?

Always posting the same damn sh*t.
 09-21-2012, 04:02 PM         #34
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hope cam takes his advice and applies it that's my qb and reciever
 09-21-2012, 04:07 PM         #35
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hurricane24 said:
Hope cam takes his advice and applies it that's my qb and reciever
4-12
 5 years ago '04        #36
Antman187 
space
space
$881 | Props total: 51 51
that why you have male divas in sports now... bytch a.ss n*ggas in sports is making sports soft... Props to Steve...
 5 years ago '11        #37
mrbelvy 
space
space
$687 | Props total: 0 0
Newton Was Ballin! Scored a Touchdown superman style. He cant work outta of a hole the Defense couldnt hold. Next Game .
 5 years ago '04        #38
patt24 52 heat pts52
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 2568 2568
 PTC said:
No n*gga, the only thing kids don't understand is how Newton was acting on the bench warranted that.

At the end of the day, is Smith's message correct? Yeah it is. And I'm sure everyone agrees.

So if you AGREE that Smith's message was correct, and disagree with Steve Smith, the only thing you're disagreeing with is HOW Smith delivered that message and that makes YOU a soft little bi*ch.

If you disagree with Steve Smith's message and that it's ok to sulk on the sidelines... then you just a fu*kin dumbass raised by peasants
no point in arguing with you if you have 0 sense of reading comprehension. Not sure where i said anything about agreeing with newton, pretty sure that the message was clear the the op i quoted was a moron...but if flexing your emuscles gets you off, have had it
 5 years ago '11        #39
PTC 138 heat pts138 OP
space
space
space
 patt24 said:
no point in arguing with you if you have 0 sense of reading comprehension. Not sure where i said anything about agreeing with newton, pretty sure that the message was clear the the op i quoted was a moron...but if flexing your emuscles gets you off, have had it
I completely read that as if you were in agreement with him.

You're right, there is no point in arguing with me because we agree...

Oh well, I still stand by the post to whomever else is disagreeing.
 5 years ago '07        #40
Captain Fresh 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,052 | Props total: 7553 7553
rivalry aside, smitty is that n*gga.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
36 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
193 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
86 comments
21 hours ago