Lady Gaga Transforms into Trap Rapper "Cake Like Lady Gaga"

most viewed right now
 91
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 75
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
45 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 74
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 62
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #121
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$23,463 | Props total: 4410 4410
She has won my respect over and over.. she just sent a shot at all these trap rappers...
 5 years ago '05        #122
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$23,463 | Props total: 4410 4410
 Bea5T said:
sh*t is so generic

clowns really feeling this?

this is like what "call me maybe" is to pop songs



most basic sh*t ever and yall giving her props. Its almost like she's parodying the fact that sh*t is so simple
i don't know if you're being sarcastic, you're usually a smart guy...


BUT... THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT! Lady Gaga, although eccentric, crazy, and weird for lack of a better word, she is a musician first... anyone who doesn't believe me go look at the top 100 hits of 2010-2012 and see how many times her name pops up.

This girl knows what she's doing and she is probably the most recognize artist of today. With that said, she's lighting a fire under these rappers a.sses to come out with something better than that same old "on the corner" mentality.

She's challenging to do something more creative... That's why she fucc's with Kendrick Lamar... For all we know she could be a hardcore hip-hop fan who wants to see the genre succeed. She saw that it was getting lazy and decided to do something about it to get the ball rolling..
 5 years ago '04        #123
JMillion 
space
space
space
$659 | Props total: 0 0
fml lol
 5 years ago '11        #124
CoochieCrook 
space
avatar space
space
$2,934 | Props total: 2733 2733
i just now listened, slap yourself if you think this is dope.
 5 years ago '06        #125
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$32,949 | Props total: 13571 13571
 CoochieCrook said:
i just now listened, slap yourself if you think this is dope.
I think it pose to be wack
She's saying this is how bad rap music is
 5 years ago '11        #126
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$8,785 | Props total: 1346 1346
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
i don't know if you're being sarcastic, you're usually a smart guy...


BUT... THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT! Lady Gaga, although eccentric, crazy, and weird for lack of a better word, she is a musician first... anyone who doesn't believe me go look at the top 100 hits of 2010-2012 and see how many times her name pops up.

This girl knows what she's doing and she is probably the most recognize artist of today. With that said, she's lighting a fire under these rappers a.sses to come out with something better than that same old "on the corner" mentality.

She's challenging to do something more creative... That's why she fucc's with Kendrick Lamar... For all we know she could be a hardcore hip-hop fan who wants to see the genre succeed. She saw that it was getting lazy and decided to do something about it to get the ball rolling..
 09-22-2012, 02:31 PM         #127
Ca$h Out  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
these n*ggas have no idea what "trap music" is...
 09-22-2012, 02:38 PM         #128
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
beat
 5 years ago '08        #129
[Trini Yute] 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,028 | Props total: 519 519
 marcusaka50 said:
she not making fun of black people but rappers who use 808s all the time and talk about the same sh*t.

everybody is copying that same formula to make it. Its to the point you don't have to have skill to make it as long its that formula. Even lady gaga can do it and it sound good.

its the same sh*t over and over and its the only music being promoted to the mainstream.

she not degrading the black culture.

rappers been feeling the same way GaGa feel but they get called haters and she get called being racist.

and I don't fu*k with GaGA music at all the sh*t is for females and gays.

Pretty much.
And if you guys consider "Trap Muzik" to be a part of "Black Culture", then it must really suck to be a Black American.
 09-22-2012, 03:16 PM         #130
GOD999  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TIP2009 said:
she fugly, she as bad as lil wayne, 50 sh*tty cents, camron's homo a.ss, and bad I mean sh*tty crappy sucks d!ck...

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '04        #131
Big War|M 
space
avatar space
space
$14,180 | Props total: 1067 1067
 BluCupShawty said:



Eastside Jody that guy
Gottdamn, who's that broad???
 5 years ago '10        #132
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554


This sh*t goes!!
 09-22-2012, 03:26 PM         #133
whyarguewithgod  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 [Trini Yute] said:

Pretty much.
And if you guys consider "Trap Muzik" to be a part of "Black Culture", then it must really suck to be a Black American.


So when statistics clearly state majority of black people are economically disadvantaged when compared to their white counterparts and a few fortunate black people miraculously make it by hustling drugs aka "trapping" we should frown upon what they do to survive and write them off from our culture????



[pic - click to view]




I swear the mindframe of white people never fails to amaze me. They hate everything we do whether it's positive or negative. If get rich by selling drugs and hustling they say " Oh well he doesn't make a honest living like us and he's k!lling his own people and destroying 'our' community. But even if we do things that are legal like play basketball, tennis, make rap songs, etc etc. then we'll still have to hear " Oh well they shouldn't be getting that much money for playing a sport ? " or "Why is he/she getting rich when they're making songs about degrading women and selling dope?".........It's a lose lose with white folks. they feel like we should always be beneath them and anything we do is a SIN and DISGRACE to mankind.









Phuck yall very much.


Last edited by whyarguewithgod; 09-22-2012 at 03:31 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #134
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,864 | Props total: 96 96
 FlamboyantOne said:
Hustling in the hood??? Oh.....you mean pertaking in illegal activities, cause they arent able to apply themselves in the work force? I support any one that clowns those types.
Ya'll know who you are
and the corporations are doing the same damn thang....but oohhh nooo...the white man doesn't consider that "illegal" -- lol....selling drugs = illegal / they let drugs in this very country year round...but that's not "illegal" ! you can make money by selling pus*y in the pr0n industry..that's LEGAL bro! ohh no..she's selling pus*y on Main St. -- that's ILLEGAL, man! arrest her for prostitution HEY! lets put a Tobacco World and Liquor store on the corner of EVERY black neighborhood.....ahhhh sh*t...Big John & Leroy are selling liquor out the house....that's ILLEGAL! arrest them!

whatever those muthafu*kaz cannot tax they'll say it's illegal...point fu*kin' blank.

hahaha...look @ his dumbass..came to Vegas and lost 5,000$ lol...fu*k em..it's LEGAL!

is that a cardhouse? arrest everybody in that MOTHERfu*kER...that's ILLEGAL! lol..suck my d!ck..
 09-22-2012, 05:30 PM         #135
JuuGGMuzik  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FlamboyantOne said:
Hustling in the hood??? Oh.....you mean pertaking in illegal activities, cause they arent able to apply themselves in the work force? I support any one that clowns those types.
Ya'll know who you are
u a cac anyway stay yo white lame a.ss in da burbs. u a bytch anyway if u eve because you agree and approve this sh*t she is doing. Alot of yall have no idea of what trap means just by the responses stick to r&b,pop,lyrical hip hop music
 09-22-2012, 05:34 PM         #136
JuuGGMuzik  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whyarguewithgod said:
So when statistics clearly state majority of black people are economically disadvantaged when compared to their white counterparts and a few fortunate black people miraculously make it by hustling drugs aka "trapping" we should frown upon what they do to survive and write them off from our culture????



[pic - click to view]




I swear the mindframe of white people never fails to amaze me. They hate everything we do whether it's positive or negative. If get rich by selling drugs and hustling they say " Oh well he doesn't make a honest living like us and he's k!lling his own people and destroying 'our' community. But even if we do things that are legal like play basketball, tennis, make rap songs, etc etc. then we'll still have to hear " Oh well they shouldn't be getting that much money for playing a sport ? " or "Why is he/she getting rich when they're making songs about degrading women and selling dope?".........It's a lose lose with white folks. they feel like we should always be beneath them and anything we do is a SIN and DISGRACE to mankind.









Phuck yall very much.
i dont even dride but this was real sh*t these people dont understand what's really goin on in the backyard of their rich a.ss counties and cities, its just music, but still this sh*t is part of urban culture. I swear white people try to fu*k up everything that black people does that try to make a profit for them selves weather legally or illegally.
 5 years ago '12        #137
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
avatar space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
 NvrCMyNut said:
im late but this is great.

 5 years ago '11        #138
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
avatar space
space
$59,299 | Props total: 25124 25124
 Ghost Writer said:
Lol if you support this and you call yourself a rap/hip-hop fan please k!ll yourself now.

Its OK. Once you realize she's making fun of you and laughing in your face while simultaneously degrading the culture you claim to be a fan/part of, maybe you will change your mind.
thought the first verse was hot but turned it off after hearing the start of the 2nd verse realizing this
 5 years ago '11        #139
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
This is you new south equals fault. sh*t spread out west to based god and kreay,y'all got one of y'all icons rocking with a garbage Aussie slave master. now GaGa got equals looking like dumb

We used to have them clouds like this

Now they tell us to go **** so they can

New southern rappers lost and the rest of us niggggers is losing yell™
 5 years ago '11        #140
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 portis187 said:
trap music is so corny. Just another fad that has helped ruin rap.
no everybody bastardizing trap music and mixed it with techno sh*t turned it into the new snap music. everybody'll move on soon and we'll have trap back.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
168 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
229 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy