OT│The Official R&B Sleepers Thread

most viewed right now
 128
Image(s) inside Bobby Shmurda Offered Plea Deal In Shank Case
9 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 125
Image(s) inside If you like women, you'll LIKE this thread. If you like men, SLAP this..
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 106
Image(s) inside The Zombie Pr0stitute & 10 Others Arrested for Pr0stitution (Myrtle Be..
99 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 83
Video inside Mulann Milla: I Knocked Young MA Out When We Fought! (Young MA Is Fakin..
63 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

 1 year ago '07        #741
Verse 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$15,826 | Props total: 2497 2497
Buzzing NYC duo Lion Babe release their new single "Where Do We Go" off their forthcoming debut album, Begin which arrives Jan. 22nd.


[video - click to view]

Bidam7 gave props
 
 1 year ago '09        #742
the coolest 123 heat pts123
space
avatar space
space
$4,247 | Props total: 298 298
Rashad's follow-up to "Museum", called "The Quiet Loud" finally drops tommorw and you and stream it on soundcloud now


[video - click to view]

Bidam7 gave props
 
 1 year ago '11        #743
X_WunderKind_X 902 heat pts902
space
avatar space
space
$37,739 | Props total: 4607 4607
 ZeusSlaps said:


@ how you feel about this track bro? Found this track out the blue, looked dude up and who he is and its funny
this sh*t kinda aiight tho, nice dark vibe/theme to the song, I wish he had more that 4 joints or dropped something more recently but that's how it go, gonna follow and keep my eye on him
Bidam7 gave props
 
 1 year ago '11        #744
X_WunderKind_X 902 heat pts902
space
avatar space
space
$37,739 | Props total: 4607 4607
the boys back k!lling it tho

word to @ from dropping that dvsn.... homie just put a new joint titled "Too Deep", a literal 90s styled R&B baby making jam called Too Deep, harmonies in the start of this are crazy official.


[video - click to view]

Bidam7 gave props
 
 1 year ago '11        #745
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
avatar space
space
$27,703 | Props total: 2209 2209
 X_WunderKind_X said:
this sh*t kinda aiight tho, nice dark vibe/theme to the song, I wish he had more that 4 joints or dropped something more recently but that's how it go, gonna follow and keep my eye on him
Yea like thats his 2nd song ever he just started singing recently

I looked him up and he's a krump dancer konkrete aka jr tight eyez, sh*t is crazy cause teeflii was in that movie rize as baby tight eyez and both these n*ggas sing
Bidam7 gave props
 
 1 year ago '11        #746
X_WunderKind_X 902 heat pts902
space
avatar space
space
$37,739 | Props total: 4607 4607
 ZeusSlaps said:
Yea like thats his 2nd song ever he just started singing recently

I looked him up and he's a krump dancer konkrete aka jr tight eyez, sh*t is crazy cause teeflii was in that movie rize as baby tight eyez and both these n*ggas sing
teeflli go in... remember him from Dom Kennedy's Still Calling track off get home safely, think I posted him in here a year or two ago but can't remember

damn a n*gga aint seen rize in mad long young n*ggas gotta find a way out from the violence
 1 year ago '11        #747
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
avatar space
space
$27,703 | Props total: 2209 2209
 X_WunderKind_X said:
teeflli go in... remember him from Dom Kennedy's Still Calling track off get home safely, think I posted him in here a year or two ago but can't remember

damn a n*gga aint seen rize in mad long young n*ggas gotta find a way out from the violence
Yea teeflii is fire, and he been grinding for so long its dope to see him eating..this dude might could do the same thing as teeflii except he more on that party/bryson sound wave


This him dancing to party matter fact


[video - click to view]


Dude is talented
 12 months ago '11        #748
X_WunderKind_X 902 heat pts902
space
avatar space
space
$37,739 | Props total: 4607 4607
The first joint is another Smooth cut by Mickey Blue titled We Just Be, produced by one of our very own, can't think of his BX name but We see you fam


[video - click to view]


and secondly, a mysterious cat with not too much out about him named LSTNYT, equipped 4 dark, syrupy tracks that showcase his preferred style to great effect


[video - click to view]



[video - click to view]

Bidam7 gave props
 
 12 months ago '11        #749
X_WunderKind_X 902 heat pts902
space
avatar space
space
$37,739 | Props total: 4607 4607
If im correct, this is the first collab between JMSN and ELHAE, two Sleeper Staples, but all it took was one time to bring straight VIBES out of the gate.

Below is their ode to the women in their lives titled "Stay Tough", with the plan just to show her that they understand, she is appreciated.


[video - click to view]

Bidam7 gave props
 
 12 months ago '04        #750
Pocketx 
space
avatar space
space
$807 | Props total: 12 12
 X_WunderKind_X said:
The first joint is another Smooth cut by Mickey Blue titled We Just Be, produced by one of our very own, can't think of his BX name but We see you fam

Thank you for posting this before I did!
Bidam7 gave props
 
 12 months ago '11        #751
X_WunderKind_X 902 heat pts902
space
avatar space
space
$37,739 | Props total: 4607 4607
 Pocketx said:
Thank you for posting this before I did!
no doubt fam, if I'm correct that was a track from an upcoming EP, Can't wait for it if so
 12 months ago '11        #752
X_WunderKind_X 902 heat pts902
space
avatar space
space
$37,739 | Props total: 4607 4607

[pic - click to view]



I never thought I would bust out laughing at certain points of an R&B Tape, but D.R.A.M. evokes various emotions with his lighthearted demeanor on tracks. Make no mistake, the Hampton, VA product can sing like hell, and that's what helps to make his music all around entertaining.

His latest EP, GahDamn! including the standout extended version of his Duet with SZA, "Caretaker", and below that... his breakout hit "Cha Cha" off his previous work , #1EpicEP


[video - click to view]



[video - click to view]

Bidam7 gave props
 
 12 months ago '07        #753
Dicemoney6 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$1,464 | Props total: 193 193
Bidam7 gave props
 
 12 months ago '05        #754
Gremlin 1060 heat pts1060
space
avatar space
space
$9,063 | Props total: 2031 2031
 the coolest said:
Rashad's follow-up to "Museum", called "The Quiet Loud" finally drops tommorw and you and stream it on soundcloud now

 12 months ago '05        #755
Gremlin 1060 heat pts1060
space
avatar space
space
$9,063 | Props total: 2031 2031
 X_WunderKind_X said:
If im correct, this is the first collab between JMSN and ELHAE, two Sleeper Staples, but all it took was one time to bring straight VIBES out of the gate.

Below is their ode to the women in their lives titled "Stay Tough", with the plan just to show her that they understand, she is appreciated.

fu*king Great Song.
Bidam7 gave props
 
 12 months ago '05        #756
Gremlin 1060 heat pts1060
space
avatar space
space
$9,063 | Props total: 2031 2031
 X_WunderKind_X said:
the boys back k!lling it tho

word to @ from dropping that dvsn.... homie just put a new joint titled "Too Deep", a literal 90s styled R&B baby making jam called Too Deep, harmonies in the start of this are crazy official.

This is fu*king epic....wow.
Need some more jams like this. Why anit we putting these into mixtapes!
Bidam7 gave props
 
 12 months ago '09        #757
the coolest 123 heat pts123
space
avatar space
space
$4,247 | Props total: 298 298
New young singer from Huston named Peyton dropped her debut ep today called "Roller Coaster". She's a member of a collective called Milky Wayv who I found out about through their work with the internet's matt martian and steve lacy


[video - click to view]



[video - click to view]

Bidam7 gave props
 
 12 months ago '08        #758
King Jackson 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$5,240 | Props total: 1228 1228
 X_WunderKind_X said:
The first joint is another Smooth cut by Mickey Blue titled We Just Be, produced by one of our very own, can't think of his BX name but We see you fam

Mannn this track right here
Bidam7 gave props
 
 12 months ago '07        #759
Verse 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$15,826 | Props total: 2497 2497
Ronnie "Ro" James released another loosie titled "New Religion". No word if it'll be featured on his upcoming project. Stream Below.


[video - click to view]

Bidam7 gave props
 
 12 months ago '07        #760
Verse 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$15,826 | Props total: 2497 2497
Buzzing Oakland sonbird Kehlani releases a new one entitled "Tore Up".


[video - click to view]

Bidam7 gave props
 
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 70
J Prince really think he a godfather
166 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 44
Video inside Guy Tricked By Tr@nny - Cringe Video
239 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 38
Video inside im going to FAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont care anymore
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
109 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Keep it 100: Would you jump in this 3some
69 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Trevor Noah Spittin Real on The Breakfast Club
71 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside YouTube superstar PewDiePie vows to DELETE his channel once he hits 50m..
62 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Video surfaces of weekend working on "crew love" with no drake lyrics
83 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy