ScHoolBoyQ "Ppl wrong for acting like dmx ain't tripping out Here smH fu-ked up"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
161 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
42 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,090 | Props total: 614 614
Man X can say whatever the fu*k he want whenever he wants.
 5 years ago '12        #62
Mister504 
space
space
$84 | Props total: 0 0
sh*t true Bruh! Every interview X has done the past week or so, he has been either high or drunk. The sh*t is sad, cause these interviewers are taking advantage of his dumb a.ss.

And for the dude who thinks X is doing this on purpose, for a buzz or something. You reaching homie.
 5 years ago '08        #63
damion_mob_30 
space
space
$545 | Props total: 2 2
Just like we come here and speak our 2 cents why can't X do it? If he said he liked everybody then he would be a dic.k rider! IJS
 5 years ago '10        #64
trill jackson 740 heat pts740
space
space
$18,901 | Props total: 13508 13508
x is bi polar so it is what it is
 09-21-2012, 08:29 PM         #65
EQTheDon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bruce Leeroy said:
Cali n*ggas have had a gripe against X for a minute (Kurupt & Crooked I). Granted they have a reason (X dissing cali artists years ago) and him dissing Pac before Pac died. Either way let n*ggas speak their mind. @ the end of the day it's X n*gga
good point
 5 years ago '11        #66
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,339 | Props total: 8508 8508
 jenlove21 said:
IM IN CALI AND IM SORRY SCHOOLBOY Q MIXTAPE WAS GARBAGE !
AND HE ONLY HAS 1 MIXTAPE MY POINT EXACTLY ! AND,

I HEARD DMX NEW CD HE GOT A FEW BANGERS ON THERE THAT BUST BUT MOST OF IT IS SLOW SONGS ..AT LEAST DMX DROPPED SOMETHING WITH HOT PRODUCTION THAT WE BEEN WAITING FOR !

THIS n*gga SCHOOLBOY Q AINT DOIGN sh*t BUT BEING SHELVED !
Shut your stupid a.ss up ho, surprised you made it out the kitchen long enough to post that. No one gives a fu*k what some brain-dead cumdumpster has to say
 09-21-2012, 08:58 PM         #67
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he's saying crackheads normally are crazy nutty a.ss n*ggas for those who didn't get it

and btw...this n*gga aint scared of dmx.
 09-21-2012, 09:00 PM         #68
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 X-NINE said:
did dope and still sold 20mil so get off the d!ck
yeah thats how cocaine use starts off
 09-21-2012, 09:02 PM         #69
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ballin1 said:
i Hate How He capitalizes the letter H randomly. tHat sh*t is wack and annoying. and tHen He tHrows the letter H in raHndom words tHat dont Have that letter in tHem. smH. its almost as bad as tHat vsvp sh*t.

and x is just being x. if he can call r kelly a pedo, make fun of ja rule for getting high on e and fu*king his male stylist, call jeezy young cheezy on rap city, compare camron to america and himself to great britain and say that they are taking jay-z aka iraq to war at the height or the iraq war, say rick ross only raps about food right after mmg offered him a deal, and so much more, then i have no problem with him making fun drake for being soft. that just x.
hoover crip cuzz
 5 years ago '11        #71
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,339 | Props total: 8508 8508
 ballin1 said:
i Hate How He capitalizes the letter H randomly. tHat sh*t is wack and annoying. and tHen He tHrows the letter H in raHndom words tHat dont Have that letter in tHem. smH. its almost as bad as tHat vsvp sh*t.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #72
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
He aint dissing X, he just saying X got problem & n*ggas acting like they dont see it
 5 years ago '11        #73
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 Michael Wilson said:
Why SchoolboyQ want to call out X tho? Shouldn't he be promoting his own sh*t. X knows exactly what he's doing. You can see that maybe some of the substances that he may have injested is taking its toll, but understand how many albums X has. Understand how long X been in the game. He knows the business.

How you think this fool is generating so much publicity right now? He got mugs like Schoolboy Q promoting him. And he has an album coming out(it might already be out, idk) X was on 106 and park(Live) and called young Jeezy Young Cheezy on natl TV. This was when Jeezy had that song with Akon on the countdown. X been saying wild sh*t.

n*ggas talking bout X trippin. That's exactly what X wants you to be talking bout. Cuz you still talking bout X at the end of the day. His interviews are getting the most hits. He knows what he's doing.
Cause he can n*gga. why X want to call out and wild on everybody? Not a positive word about anyone has come out his mouth since he's been back. He's hating on everyone to bring attention to his album.
 5 years ago '11        #74
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 PotheadFocker said:

[pic - click to view]

He's right tho. Dudes acting like just cause someone has a classic album they can't go off their rocker. Like he's divine. He wildin out right now and anyone who doesn't agree with the fact that he's buggin, whether you agree with what he's saying or not, is blinded by stardom.
 09-21-2012, 10:23 PM         #75
DOUGHBOY3226  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
school boy??????? this bi*ch niggga wants to get spanked another f*ggott a.ss new rapper talking tough
 5 years ago '08        #76
foestacks 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$5,742 | Props total: 1228 1228
 DOUGHBOY3226 said:
school boy??????? this bi*ch niggga wants to get spanked another f*ggott a.ss new rapper talking tough
Q >>

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #77
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
i mean DMX is a drug addict....what the fu*k you n*ggaz expect? If you taking a drug addict n*gga serious and taking what he says to heart something is wrong with your soft a.ss.......
 5 years ago '04        #78
.Mase Da Rula.|M 1 heat pts
space
space
$25,670 | Props total: 177 177
for the life of me.. i will never get how alot of bx people are fans of rappers with little to no buzz at all...

I like to listen to the next up incoming rapper every now and again but ya'll really be reaching with these cats... some of which have no real skill at all and are clones of other rapper already established
 5 years ago '04        #79
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,169 | Props total: 1626 1626
School Boy Q shut the fu*k up
 5 years ago '04        #80
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,169 | Props total: 1626 1626
 .Mase Da Rula. said:
for the life of me.. i will never get how alot of bx people are fans of rappers with little to no buzz at all...

I like to listen to the next up incoming rapper every now and again but ya'll really be reaching with these cats... some of which have no real skill at all and are clones of other rapper already established
u depend on buzz to tell if a rappers hot huh?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
43 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
184 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
97 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy